Prostituting TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

I accepted the answer (tho it did not address the actual question) just fine! ;)

if you'd like to try again, I am willing to hear something that addresses the actual thing of which I was searching for (God's commandment against accepting money from 'nonbeleivers').

You have had the answer and so there is nothing to try again. You don't understand what the Spirit is saying.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
In my experience debates over the usefulness and role of the military are seen as more worthy of restriction than debate over core gospel doctrines.

You are right, arguing over doctrine is meaningless. Then why do you slander non-trins as non-believer?You are still unable to answer my question.

Trinity is your doctrine, you know?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
One Father-Mother-God

One Father-Mother-God

she is talking about a jw
and
you are not one

Correct, according to meshak she is not one...so its a false claim, unless she is using the term "jw" to mean all Unitarians which is misleading.

Nang needs to understand that there are biblical Unitarians.

A brief History of Unitarian Christianity

Sadly...sectarianism comes with its disposition of creating divisions, dogmatism and the like...when universal love overlooks these holding to the essentials of heart and soul. We come back to the gospel message being realized in the Fatherhood of God and brotherhood of man. We are one human family having one divine parentage.

pj

OCTOBER23

===================================================================

JESUS came to this world to Build Godly Character and send it down to us to help us do the same.

As the Bible states : JESUS Prayed to the Father and said Glorify me as I was before the World was.

JESUS went up to the Father in Heaven and was Changed to a Spirit Being and His essence (Mind-Power)
was sent down to the Apostles by the Father.

Bible Old Testament : Oh if there were such a heart in them that they would obey me and all would be well with them .

Bible.: I in the Father and the Father in ME (spiritual essence dunamus) and I in You.

Jesus said that if a man love me then WE would come and make OUR Abode with him.

Bible : We have the MIND OF CHRIST

Therefore, there are ONLY 2 GODS, JESUS and THE FATHER => the Comforter is a Combination of their 2 spirits .

--- That is WHY you cannot Blaspheme the Holy Spirit because if you do then you are Blaspheming Both God and Jesus precious Gift.

That is WHY Jesus had to Go Away before the HS was sent down to men.

Bible: IF I GO NOT AWAY the Comforter will not come .

STUDY STUDY STUDY
===============================================================

Last edited:

Christian Liberty

You are right, arguing over doctrine is meaningless. Then why do you slander non-trins as non-believer?You are still unable to answer my question.

Trinity is your doctrine, you know?

I did not say arguing over doctrine is meaningless. I said that the administration sees military bashing as a greater crime than heresy.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It was not fair banning but you are the boss. I am a non-trin after all.

It was fair. You were falsely accusing people even after corrected by staff and then kept arguing with the staff after being warned that if you didnt stop you would be banned, its not their fault that your last infraction there added with the others you had received added up to enough to ban you for that length of time.

They didnt ban you for your belief, they banned you for your mouth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I did not say arguing over doctrine is meaningless. I said that the administration sees military bashing as a greater crime than heresy.

Ok, go back to the question I asked you.

Why do you think it is bibleical to slander Jesus' servants just because they don't agree with your corrupt doctrine?

Christian Liberty

Ok, go back to the question I asked you.

Why do you think it is bibleical to slander Jesus' servants just because they don't agree with your corrupt doctrine?

Your question has already been answered and has too many false presuppositions for me to be able to engage with it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Your question has already been answered and has too many false presuppositions for me to be able to engage with it.

Nope, you have never answered me. You just cannot and could not handle my confrontation.

You have none to back up your claim. You are blindly following traditional corrupt doctrine.

You are no different from mainstreamers whom you so despise, dude.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
So you think Nang is right to make hatful thread like this?

TOL staff can determine if this thread should continue, maybe if the thread title could be changed and she recants identifying you as a "jw", editing the OP.

pj

meshak

BANNED
Banned
TOL staff can determine if this thread should continue, maybe if the thread title could be changed and she recants identifying you as a "jw", editing the OP.

pj

It is obvious that her intention is evil because she is trying to exclude non-trins from this site.

She has done that before too.

OCTOBER23

A word fitly spoken is like Silver Apples in Golden Bowls

Let your words be always Gracious seasoned with salt.

Seek Peace Pursue it.

Love the Brethren

Status
Not open for further replies.