Prostituting TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremysdemo

It does answer the question because, 'All scripture is given by inspiration of Elohim, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:''
ok, makes sense, however you are missing a small amount of practicality in that....there was no airplanes in the Biblical times, no internet, etc. it's rather useless to tell me how to connect my token ring or VPN.

It's my understanding the legalism of the law has been abolished, the purpose of the messages are for our inward growth....not for us to be put back under the law.

These decisions need to be made in the heart of TOL's owners, not in a jury of their peers, the days of the Sanhedrin are long over.

If Knight says he is not prostituting and feels he is convinced of it in his own mind I am happy to hear that Romans 14:5.

I can't live his life for him any more than I can live yours, it's really in God's hands not ours.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This seems less about TOL and their fund raising methods and more about a specific person you think should be banished from here...shunned.

Exactly so ... being that she, herself, has previously donated.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I know for a fact that you think Elohim exists. I know for a fact that you try to be obedient to Messiah, but that does not mean you have been converted.

I just asked you what make you believe your slanderous accusation is biblical?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Stop being a jerk!
:thumb:

The term whore and all associated words whoredom etc appear in the scriptures 98 times. I would advise anyone who thinks they have a valid opinion on this matter to read each and every verse in context, in spirit and in prayer before baying like hounds.

I don't think the OP was meant to scratch itching ears and it has obviously had the opposite effect.

Remember 98 verses in context, in spirit and in prayer. Amen.
Her entire premise is false.

I don't beleive she is being a pain in the butt, she has a valid concern (in her own mind)

now lets reason together and see if it holds water in light of Gods word.
Nang won't reason. She's contentious and refuses to be diplomatic.

Truster

ok, makes sense, however you are missing a small amount of practicality in that....there was no airplanes in the Biblical times, no internet, etc. it's rather useless to tell me how to connect my token ring or VPN.

It's my understanding the legalism of the law has been abolished, the purpose of the messages are for our inward growth....not for us to be put back under the law.

These decisions need to be made in the heart of TOL's owners, not in a jury of their peers, the days of the Sanhedrin are long over.

If Knight says he is not prostituting and feels he is convinced of it in his own mind I am happy to hear that Romans 14:5.

I can't live his life for him any more than I can live yours, it's really in God's hands not ours.

You asked a question and you were given a scriptural answer. If you can't accept the answer that is your problem not mine.

jeremysdemo

You asked a question and you were given a scriptural answer. If you can't accept the answer that is your problem not mine.

I accepted the answer (tho it did not address the actual question) just fine! ;)

if you'd like to try again, I am willing to hear something that addresses the actual thing of which I was searching for (God's commandment against accepting money from 'nonbeleivers').

jeremysdemo

jeremysdemo said:
I don't beleive she is being a pain in the butt, she has a valid concern (in her own mind)

now lets reason together and see if it holds water in light of Gods word.

Nang won't reason. She's contentious and refuses to be diplomatic.
shouldn't prevent us from seeing if it holds water in light of God's word on the matter.

OCTOBER23

Nang said,

You are an ungodly anti-trinitarian, who has found a patsy, that will let you spread your false teachings for a price.
==============================================
Freely given - Freely give.

He who is not against us is for us.

Seek peace with all men if possible

The Trinity has not been proven to be True .

Grace and Peace from God the Father and Jesus Christ ??-?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
so you have to do it for them?

It was a gift, and I give everyone the benefit of the doubt that everyone has heart of serving Jesus.

I was hoping those members to post more so I get to know them too.

Why are you so judgmental and exclusive? I thought you were better than that.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nang said,

You are an ungodly anti-trinitarian, who has found a patsy, that will let you spread your false teachings for a price.
==============================================
Freely given - Freely give.

He who is not against us is for us.

Seek peace with all men if possible

The Trinity has not been proven to be True .

Grace and Peace from God the Father and Jesus Christ ??-?

Amen, brother.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, this is the crux of the eventual act of prostitution . . .

Why put up a website with a Christian Statement of Faith, if you are not going to maintain and defend that SofF? As a matter of principle, it should be kept.

That does not mean differing views that generally fall under the protection of a SofF cannot be discussed, and it does not mean that (honest) unbelievers and atheists cannot argue against the sites stated beliefs.

But there is nothing worse than hypocritical Christians, who do not believe in godly foundational Truths, such as the Triune God and the authority of the Holy Scripture. These should not be tolerated in their error. For toleration and accomodation of those who deny the Deity of Jesus Christ, and who take away from the holy and inspired Words of God, interpret that tolerance to mean acceptance and license to continue in their deceits.

Letting them post without censorship leads to them deceiving themselves and others about their Christianity, and it results in the Admin and Mods failing to live up to their stated principles and confession of faith.

Receiving money from deceivers, serves the purposes of the deceivers.

"No man can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one, and love the other, or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon." Matthew 6:24

What is this site serving? Their Statement of Faith, or false Christians and their money?

Heir posted scriptures
that clearly promise financial provision will come from God to those of faith. There should be no necessity to tolerate false teachings from the enemies of God and His Truth, in order to financially survive. Heir's post is what God says to this matter (although her parting words did not fit well with the body of her post!).

A Christian either rests in God's provisions for necessary monies, or a person turns to their own means to get money, which usually ends with losing one's spiritual principles.

And the consequences can be dire. Read Ezekiel 23:45-48

Those of you in charge have let a hypocrite of the highest order run rampant on this site. You have tolerated her adultery, and now she has made you an adulterer, also, by providing her with a guarantee of not being stopped from her unrepentant false teachings.

You may think your tolerance is righteous, but righteous God will not tolerate her.

Judgment is looming, and Knight has put TOL in league with her, and several members have aligned themselves with her and her sins.

Woe, and woes . . .

Nang

:doh:

This a website, not a church. Part of its purpose is debate. Yes she can still get infractions for breaking the rules. The last time she was a silver member she got a seven month ban for breaking the rules! Being a paid member does not make you immune to being banned.

Christian Liberty

So it is ok as long as she calls you a brother. You need a lot of growing up to do.

Strawman. All I was trying to prove is that your false accusation that she says everyone who disagrees with her isn't a Christian was... well... a false accusation. That doesn't automatically make anything OK. That said, I do agree with Nang most of the time, because she is usually correct.

You and Nang have been calling me non-believer without biblical reason.

John 1:1 John 10:29-33 Galatians 1:6-9 Galatians 3:1-2 Galatians 5:1-2

Is that not enough reason for you?

You guys are making up your own salvation. This is blasphemy, dude, and you both claim to be true and saved Christians.

I get my morals and ethics from scripture.
what a circus..

You need to honor Jesus' teachings instead of worshiping traditional corrupt faith.

Yeah, because I obviously worship tradition, lol:rolleyes:

And just today in real life someone (correctly) identified me as a baptist because I (allegedly) place no value in tradition.

Whatever. Scripture is my first authority, and the only infallible one. Call it what you want.

Well, this is the crux of the eventual act of prostitution . . .

Why put up a website with a Christian Statement of Faith, if you are not going to maintain and defend that SofF? As a matter of principle, it should be kept.

That does not mean differing views that generally fall under the protection of a SofF cannot be discussed, and it does not mean that (honest) unbelievers and atheists cannot argue against the sites stated beliefs.

But there is nothing worse than hypocritical Christians, who do not believe in godly foundational Truths, such as the Triune God and the authority of the Holy Scripture. These should not be tolerated in their error. For toleration and accomodation of those who deny the Deity of Jesus Christ, and who take away from the holy and inspired Words of God, interpret that tolerance to mean acceptance and license to continue in their deceits.

Letting them post without censorship leads to them deceiving themselves and others about their Christianity, and it results in the Admin and Mods failing to live up to their stated principles and confession of faith.

Receiving money from deceivers, serves the purposes of the deceivers.

"No man can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one, and love the other, or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon." Matthew 6:24

What is this site serving? Their Statement of Faith, or false Christians and their money?

Heir posted scriptures
that clearly promise financial provision will come from God to those of faith. There should be no necessity to tolerate false teachings from the enemies of God and His Truth, in order to financially survive. Heir's post is what God says to this matter (although her parting words did not fit well with the body of her post!).

A Christian either rests in God's provisions for necessary monies, or a person turns to their own means to get money, which usually ends with losing one's spiritual principles.

And the consequences can be dire. Read Ezekiel 23:45-48

Those of you in charge have let a hypocrite of the highest order run rampant on this site. You have tolerated her adultery, and now she has made you an adulterer, also, by providing her with a guarantee of not being stopped from her unrepentant false teachings.

You may think your tolerance is righteous, but righteous God will not tolerate her.

Judgment is looming, and Knight has put TOL in league with her, and several members have aligned themselves with her and her sins.

Woe, and woes . . .

Nang

In theory, couldn't the admins point out that they don't think the individuals in question are Christians, without banning them from the website? Admittedly, they'd have to be not allowed in the special Christian subforum, in that case. Which, I have to admit, the special Christian subforum is kind of a laughing stock in the sense that almost everyone can post there... I think the idea was more to prevent arguments about the Bible's veracity than to actually make sure only saved people got in. Of course, the admin's ideas about who is and is not saved is going to differ from mine. I don't think most of them are truly saved, and I'm guessing the feeling is mutual.

Has she or has she not received multiple infractions? Apparently that isn't good enough in regards to those you despise.

On a site that admits to its own bias? lol! I respect the admins for at least admitting to it, but them, it obviously isn't an objectively fair standard, is it?

Christian Liberty

This a website, not a church. Part of its purpose is debate. Yes she can still get infractions for breaking the rules. The last time she was a silver member she got a seven month ban for breaking the rules! Being a paid member does not make you immune to being banned.

In my experience debates over the usefulness and role of the military are seen as more worthy of restriction than debate over core gospel doctrines. That may not definitively tell me where the hearts and minds of the admins are at, but its something to consider.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

It was a year ban to be exact.

Status
Not open for further replies.