Prostituting TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

journey

This question really boils down to who is allowed to participate. In this case - everyone - as long as they obey the forum rules.

Truster

Folks Nang belongs here.

Please dont attack her, Meshak.

And Truster- are you really being her friend by supporting her in this?

It seems to me you need to be with those who are not like you more, much more.

My support is of the truth. The discovery of truth and the upholding of truth. Wherever it may be discovered.

Truster

well ya, that is not a bad reference.

I don't beleive it is the answer to the question I was asking tho.

where it was that God said such a thing should not be done.

We can either follow men, or follow God, chose wisely.

I remember Jesus passing baskets around...remember the loaves?...however I don't remember him telling the disciples not to accept any bread or fish from sinners or atheist, etc...

I understand fully where Nang is coming from...I just would prefer the precedent set by God not men.

I want to know her biblical reasoning here....thanks for trying to help, but she really needs the be the one explaining herself.

It does answer the question because, 'All scripture is given by inspiration of Elohim, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:''

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:
Originally Posted by rainee View Post
Folks Nang belongs here.
And I don't?
Please dont attack her, Meshak.

she is the one who is trying to get rid of me. She has done the same thing before a few times since I joined here. Her hatred is showing clearly and you cannot see it. It is just amazing.

It seems that you can not see it because you are Calvinist too.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I've disagreed with Nang on stuff. She still considers me a Christian.

So it is ok as long as she calls you a brother. You need a lot of growing up to do.

You and Nang have been calling me non-believer without biblical reason. You guys are making up your own salvation. This is blasphemy, dude, and you both claim to be true and saved Christians.

what a circus..

You need to honor Jesus' teachings instead of worshiping traditional corrupt faith.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So it is ok as long as she calls you a brother. You need a lot of growing up to do.

You and Nang have been calling me non-believer without biblical reason. You guys are making up your own salvation. This is blasphemy, dude, and you both claim to be true and saved Christians.

what a circus..

You need to honor Jesus' teachings instead of worshiping traditional corrupt faith.

are you jw?

Truster

meshak,

I have never read anything that Nang has said to you or about you that cannot be vindicated by the scriptures. There is nothing that she has said that I wouldn't or couldn't, in good conscience, say amen to.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I believe Nang is my sister in Christ if she says to me she is.

So it is ok for her to slander Christians who are serving Jesus just because she does approve of?

Do you know that I am Jesus' servant and follower?

I would like answer for this, rainee.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
meshak,

I have never read anything that Nang has said to you or about you that cannot be vindicated by the scriptures. There is nothing that she has said that I wouldn't or couldn't, in good conscience, say amen to.

Of course not, you have been the same spirit with her. You have been calling me I an a non-believer.

What is your biblical reason to claim I am a non-believer?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So it is ok for her to slander Christians who are serving Jesus just because she does approve of?

Do you know that I am Jesus' servant and follower?

I would like answer for this, rainee.

Actually Meshak, slander is never an acceptable form of behavior.

jeremysdemo

So you are saying, Jerm, certain people should not be allowed to buy memberships from this public board when the rules clearly state all are allowed to participate? :think:

No I am not saying that at all!

I beleive what I said quite clearly and will re-iterate again for clarity is that she feels there is a valid concern and that we should reason together and see if there is any biblical basis for it.

So far I see none, but I am only one person in a body of many I hope. ;)

jeremysdemo

Well, this is the crux of the eventual act of prostitution . . .

Why put up a website with a Christian Statement of Faith, if you are not going to maintain and defend that SofF? As a matter of principle, it should be kept.

That does not mean differing views that generally fall under the protection of a SofF cannot be discussed, and it does not mean that (honest) unbelievers and atheists cannot argue against the sites stated beliefs.

But there is nothing worse than hypocritical Christians, who do not believe in godly foundational Truths, such as the Triune God and the authority of the Holy Scripture. These should not be tolerated in their error. For toleration and accomodation of those who deny the Deity of Jesus Christ, and who take away from the holy and inspired Words of God, interpret that tolerance to mean acceptance and license to continue in their deceits.

Letting them post without censorship leads to them deceiving themselves and others about their Christianity, and it results in the Admin and Mods failing to live up to their stated principles and confession of faith.

Receiving money from deceivers, serves the purposes of the deceivers.

"No man can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one, and love the other, or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon." Matthew 6:24

What is this site serving? Their Statement of Faith, or false Christians and their money?

Heir posted scriptures
that clearly promise financial provision will come from God to those of faith. There should be no necessity to tolerate false teachings from the enemies of God and His Truth, in order to financially survive. Heir's post is what God says to this matter (although her parting words did not fit well with the body of her post!).

A Christian either rests in God's provisions for necessary monies, or a person turns to their own means to get money, which usually ends with losing one's spiritual principles.

And the consequences can be dire. Read Ezekiel 23:45-48

Those of you in charge have let a hypocrite of the highest order run rampant on this site. You have tolerated her adultery, and now she has made you an adulterer, also, by providing her with a guarantee of not being stopped from her unrepentant false teachings.

You may think your tolerance is righteous, but righteous God will not tolerate her.

Judgment is looming, and Knight has put TOL in league with her, and several members have aligned themselves with her and her sins.

Woe, and woes . . .

Nang

it seems you have switched gears here a bit, from not wanting the site to profit from people of various beliefs, to not wanting people of those various beliefs to have the freedom to speak here.

from a practical aspect, the people with apposing views are using the same amount of bandwidth as those whom share your view, now your solution (not allowing TOL to take their money) brings another problem into play, and that is that only people whom share your view will have to pay for all the other members to be able to do so as well.

I don't think it is fair to make Christians pay for the bandwidth of atheist, Muslims etc to share in conversations when they are willing to do so for themselves.

The site owners have their own views, but this is not a church, nor a hierarchy like Israel, it is an open forum where people of all faiths can discuss what? Theology which if you did not know is not limited to one sect of Christianity you may favor 2000 years after the fact, but involves many faiths from many races, countries and creeds.

It seems you are wanting to put TOL under the letter of the law, rather than allow the owners to be guided by the Spirit and do what they deem correct for their own lives and site.

My worry with that is, well they have access to the same scriptures as we do, and hopefully share the same Spirit, so we maybe should have a wee little bit of faith in God to do His work with them, should he convict them of something so be it, should their hearts hold the shame of being beguiled and prostituting then He will chastise/convict and lead his sheep, Amen?

I mean it is too late to come to them as Jesus said in private first and make your offense known Matthew 18:15 ....so what, this is the public hearing among the brothers and sisters? Matthew 18:16.

This seems less about TOL and their fund raising methods and more about a specific person you think should be banished from here...shunned.

Truster

Of course not, you have been the same spirit with her. You have been calling me I an a non-believer.

What is your biblical reason to claim I am a non-believer?

I know for a fact that you think Elohim exists. I know for a fact that you try to be obedient to Messiah, but that does not mean you have been converted.

Status
Not open for further replies.