Prostituting TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

Looks like an "angry evangelist" to me. I'm not so sure that's the example she wants to be showing the world. :idunno:

It's all she's got. She thinks she's just purchased immunity so be prepared for it to ramp up. If I'm wrong, I'll send you a $5 Dunkin Donuts gift card, sis.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It's all she's got. She thinks she's purchased immunity so be prepared for it to ramp up. If I'm wrong, I'll send you a $5 Dunkin Donuts gift card, sis.

I dont need donut, I take good care of my body which is God's temple.

if you donate me, I will be glad to take it.

I know you will not do it. You are just a mouth and cheap.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Musterion, where is the questing you accused me of not answering.

Go for it. I can expose your phony faith.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

That, Cheshire cat smile and cat that swallowed the canary look,
makes you look really intelligent Meshak! I've been meaning to
compliment you on your avatar!

glorydaz

Losers mouth. You don't have guts to do the will of God. You are too cheap.

And how would you know anything about anyone on this site? You poke people with sticks, and spit in their face, and rant and rave about your own ungodly life.....what unmitigated gall you have, you child of satan. The only bright spot where you're concerned is the knowledge that you will one day bow your knee to your LORD GOD and be shocked to see He's that "teacher" you claim you know and follow. Your shock will be all the proof needed that you are a LIAR bound for hell.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Many of us give privately and not publicly, surely you don't want to be false witnessing against others now do you?

glorydaz

It's all she's got. She thinks she's just purchased immunity so be prepared for it to ramp up. If I'm wrong, I'll send you a $5 Dunkin Donuts gift card, sis.

You're right, but she'd be wrong if she thinks she can buy "immunity" around here. :popcorn:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Musterion, where is the questing you accused me of not answering.

Go for it. I can expose your phony faith.

You have been hounding about it when I put you on ignore and now I released you from ignore and you won't ask me.

You are a real clown.

glorydaz

He said, "sis", which means he was most definitely NOT offering you the donut. And, before your body can be God's Temple, you have to acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ is God. Sorta lets you out all the way around, doesn't it?

Christian Liberty

You wicked witch of the west.

Yes, my agenda is spreading Jesus to the world which you have no concept of.

I am an evangelist; I will do anything to further spreading Jesus' word. I am using this site to spread Jesus.

Jesus says to be wise as serpent. Use the world to do the will of God. I buy tons of NT books from trin organization to spread Jesus to the world. Working for God is not cheap. I invest all what I have to spread Jesus to the world.

I also tell them I am a non-trin too because they know I can get the NT free to spread if I am Trinitarian. I have nothing to be ashamed of to spread Jesus.

You are filled with pride and hatred and claim to be true and saved Christian. You have no concept of whatsoever about Jesus' salvation.

You are phony Christian.

What gives you a right to judge Nang? I thought you said it was wrong to judge who is/isn't a Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.