program

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I came across this comparison chart of the Catholic, Orthodox, Lutheran, Presbyterian, Episcopal, Methodist and Baptist denominations some might find interesting. It's here (link).

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well that's a garbage website IMO.
Something off in the chart? They left yours out, didn't they. :plain: Well, keep getting converts. Maybe next year you'll be in the bigs. :eek:

There are more Christian faith expressions than are listed.
I don't think they were trying to get everyone in. They especially weren't trying to include the Mormons, Seventh Day, Witness and Church of Christ, by way of.

IMJerusha

Something off in the chart? They left yours out, didn't they. :plain: Well, keep getting converts. Maybe next year you'll be in the bigs. :eek:

I have no reason to convert anyone. It's simply a matter of understanding the faith God gave us and seeing its continuance through the centuries. Every one of us is where we are for a reason.

I don't think they were trying to get everyone in. They especially weren't trying to include the Mormons, Seventh Day, Witness and Church of Christ, by way of.

Oh, there's a comparison for the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses.

They left out a whole lot more than SDA and Church of Christ.

The biggest reason it's a garbage site is its divisive bent.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I have no reason to convert anyone.
Well, if you want to make the chart...

It's simply a matter of understanding the faith God gave us and seeing its continuance through the centuries. Every one of us is where we are for a reason.
:think: So, Assembly of God then. :)

Oh, there's a comparison for the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses.
They finally made it? Haven't read the this year's version.

They left out a whole lot more than SDA and Church of Christ.
Well, if you ask the CoC, it's all superfluous after their omission.

The biggest reason it's a garbage site is its divisive bent.
I think if it's bent then you probably just printed it out wrong. :eek:

Okay, I'm done. :)

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What do you mean man is free to reject God? he HAS rejected God. That is the point which is overlooked. But God has not rejected man.

....Man is in bondage, he MUST sin, he MUST die. these facts govern the whole of man's existence at the present time.

Man's only hope is God have mercy....and He does

Totty, stop being denser than you already look! I was talking about those who have already accepted the gospel of salvation. I did not say 'man is free to reject God'. You know this. You make your argument cheap. Prove to me that the emotion I should rightly be experiencing now is disappointment rather than resignation: 'uh, Totty? Nah, she's always like that - record stuck in a groove - doesn't matter what you say, she'll always
find a way to ignore it and force her views down your throat. Best way is to keep well clear otherwise she'll make you late for your appointment, or for church, or whatever it was.'

Last edited:

IMJerusha

Well, if you want to make the chart...

Oh heavens, no! There's only One Body.

:think: So, Assembly of God then. :)

:chuckle: Uh...no.

They finally made it? Haven't read the this year's version.

Well, they're on the fringes at least which is better than the alternative.

Well, if you ask the CoC, it's all superfluous after their omission.

You must be referring to the UCoC. :plain:

I think if it's bent then you probably just printed it out wrong. :eek:

Proof positive that Hewlett Packard printers are just garbage for the masses! :D