Paris attacks

musterion

We cannot nuke a religion

Usually that's true. Islam is perhaps the only exception. To the Muslim mind, Allah would never allow desecration of the holy sites (which biblical Christianity has none and so is invulnerable), much less their destruction. So for the three to be turned into rubble and/or trinitite would be a sign Allah either is punishing all Muslims or (more likely) that he does not exist. Either way, Islam as we know it [a malignant, metastasizing politico-religious ideology] dies quickly, its numbers decimated due to destroyed faith.

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
They promote conversion through murdering of innocents? I'm gonna need a citation on that.

There is warfare in Islam, but there are also fairly strict rules for it. The murdering of innocents in this fashion is absolutely condemned.

How would US gun laws prevent this? They opened fire with assault rifles in a concert venue. Most people barely knew what had happened before several people were dead, they thought the sounds were part of the concert at first.

This US fantasy that having a gun at home will prevent these sorts of attacks are ridiculous at best. The only thing we see is that gun related crimes are much higher in your part of the world than they are here.

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Usually that's true. Islam is perhaps the only exception. To the Muslim mind, Allah would never allow desecration of the holy sites (which biblical Christianity has none and so is invulnerable), much less their destruction. So for the three to be turned into rubble and/or trinitite would be a sign Allah either is punishing all Muslims or (more likely) that he does not exist. Either way, Islam as we know it [as a malignant, metastasizing politico-religious ideology] dies quickly, its numbers decimated due to destroyed faith.

You get it. :thumb:

Nazaroo

newcover1.jpg

updated: - probably the original site is blocked to USA viewers ?

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
^ text please.
If they do not get them out, it is their problem, so stop whining about it!

chair

It is extremely difficult to balance civil rights and security. How do we view the McCarthy era today? Or putting Japanese Americans in camps in WWII?

It is complicated, and the simple "blow them to bits" response may be emotionally satisfying, but is unwise.

Nazaroo

It is complicated, and the simple "blow them to bits" response may be emotionally satisfying, but is unwise.

Quite true,
which is why I never advocated that, in spite of accusations.

My position is detailed and clear and was previously posted here on TOL.

My plan involves evacuating Egyptians from Gaza
and THEN nuking it so it becomes an uninhabitable buffer zone for Israel.
There are all sizes of nuclear weapons, including small tactical and special function designs.

kiwimacahau

KIWI-MACHO-MATE said,

Obama is not a Muslim. He self-identifies as a Christian.

----------------------------------------------
BALONEY

OBAMA ADMITTED THAT HE IS A MOSLEM ON THE NEWS.

HE ONLY ATTENDED A CHRISTIAN CHURCH SO THAT HE COULD

QUALIFY FOR THE PRESIDENCY.

https://youtu.be/lYYoic3jf1M

https://youtu.be/-tKMiRxnRN4

And THAT would be heiferdust. Being a Christian does not qualify you for the presidency. There is no religious test for public office in the US. Did you miss that bit?

chair

My plan involves evacuating Egyptians from Gaza
and THEN nuking it so it becomes an uninhabitable buffer zone for Israel.
There are all sizes of nuclear weapons, including small tactical and special function designs.

And this is a reasonable, moral approach to the problem?