Paris attacks

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
France has a murder rate usually four times lower than the US. How has the American worldview caused that difference? There will likely be only 800 murders in the whole of France this year - it looks like their worldview is doing OK really.

What does France's murder rate have to do with an enemy attack on Europe, currently France? The progressive liberal worldview is not an "American" worldview, it is a cancer that has metastasized and infected the civilized world. It is clear that the enemy has gotten France's attention, the ignorance of blind acceptance of evil under the guise of "tolerance & inclusion" has come back to bite them ...it is a shame to have to learn the hard way, and you can be sure the reality that they have an enemy in their midst has just begun.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Rocketman and musterion are intellectual idiots. They belong on Spongebob.

Lets see. The U.S. does rank 1st in several catagories.

The U.S. has the highest credit card debt.

The U.S. consumes 80% of the worlds' opiates.

We have the highest medical cost and ranks 44th in health care efficiency

We have the highest pharmaceutical cost.

We have the world's highest incarceration rate and ranks 1st in locking people up.

We have the world's highest crime rate.

We have the 2nd highest cost of college education.

The U.S. has far more gun-related killings than any other developed country.

The U.S. ranks 14th in education.

The U.S. ranks 17th in educational performance.

The U.S. ranks 60th in the cost of food.

The U.S. ranks 46th in freedom of the press.

The U.S. ranks 24th in literacy.

The U.S. ranks 1st in the super rich.

The U.S. ranks 99th in peacefulness.

The U.S. ranks 24th in freedom from corruption.

The U.S. ranks 9th in retirement security.

The U.S. ranks 15th in perceived press freedom.

The U.S. ranks 1st in plastic surgeons.

The U.S. ranks 22nd in gender equality.

The U.S. ranks 10th in economic freedom.

The U.S. ranks 23rd in wage distribution.

The U.S. ranks 11th in minimum wage.

The U.S. ranks 7th in homicides.

The U.S. ranks 1st in death by violence.

The U.S. ranks 47th in press freedom.

The U.S. ranks 1st in small arms imports.

The U.S. ranks 12th in prosperity.

The U.S. ranks 22nd in freedom of the press.

And they're going to blame all the above on the liberals too.

I saved this one 'special' just for them....

The U.S. ranks 2nd in ignorance.

And speaking of ignorance...Disturbo puts his ignorance on display with every post... What the hell does any of these un-cited, ignorant stats you have posted have to do with recognition that Europe was attacked by an enemy that idiot liberals like yourself are unwilling to name? If you consider me Spongebob that would make you that ignorant starfish Patrick, feel free to crawl back under the rock where you pulled your irrelevant stats from moron. :loser:

gcthomas

What does France's murder rate have to do with an enemy attack on Europe, currently France? The progressive liberal worldview is not an "American" worldview, it is a cancer that has metastasized and infected the civilized world. It is clear that the enemy has gotten France's attention, the ignorance of blind acceptance of evil under the guise of "tolerance & inclusion" has come back to bite them ...it is a shame to have to learn the hard way, and you can be sure the reality that they have an enemy in their midst has just begun.

I was pointing out that the terrorist attacks inflicted death in a way which would not cause a noticeable blip in America's murder rate, but in a country that has 6-700 murders a year it seems more significant.

Oh, and the blind acceptance of which evil, exactly?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I was pointing out that the terrorist attacks inflicted death in a way which would not cause a noticeable blip in America's murder rate, but in a country that has 6-700 murders a year it seems more significant.

An absolutely absurd analogy you have drawn... the murder rates of domestic violence does not even correlate to an act of war, or better yet, the inability of liberals (such as yourself) to acknowledge that they have a global enemy that wants to kill them. I am sure your tolerance of their ideology will keep them from attacking Europe, United Kingdom, or America again. Wake up! the enemy is at the gate gunning for you...

The evil which liberals like yourself refuse to acknowledge, the one that attacked France, the same that attacked the World Trade Centers, and will be coming to a venue near you...count on it. :plain:

GuySmiley

It wouldn't be noticed in liberal Chicago, DC, New York, or LA, but it would be a big deal where I live.

Nazaroo

Donald Trump says that Paris attack would have been 'a much, much different situation' if the victims had been armed with guns

• Donald Trump said at a rally on Saturday that the terror attacks in Paris would have been different if the victims had been carrying guns
  • He also called on the Obama administration to reconsider plans to allow thousands of Syrian refugees to be resettled in the United States
  • He began the event in Beaumont, Texas, with a moment of silence in honor of the victims of the attacks
  • His comments come just a day after the coordinated assaults in Paris, which killed at least 129 and injured 352 more
  • More on Trump's reaction to the Paris attacks: www.dailymail.co.uk/trump
By Kelly Mclaughlin For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 20:23 GMT, 14 November 2015 | Updated: 11:43 GMT, 15 November 2015

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said on Saturday that the terror attacks in Paris would have been 'a much, much different situation' had the victims been armed with guns.
In the immediate aftermath of the coordinated assaults in Paris, which killed at least 129 and injured 352 more and for which Islamic State has claimed responsibility, Trump called on the Obama administration to reconsider plans to allow thousands of Syrian refugees to be resettled in the United States.
'With the problems our country has, to take in 250,000 people, some of whom are going to have problems, big problems, is just insane,' Trump said at a rally on Saturday

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It wouldn't be noticed in liberal Chicago, DC, New York, or LA, but it would be a big deal where I live.

Pretty much the reality, it would be noticeable where I live as well. It is notable that everywhere that these high crime/murder areas exist, liberals are running them...can I make that correlation GC? you know I can.

gcthomas

An absolutely absurd analogy you have drawn... the murder rates of domestic violence
I didn't raise domestic violence as an issue. :nono:

or better yet, the inability of liberals (such as yourself) to acknowledge that they have a global enemy that wants to kill them. I am sure your tolerance of their ideology will keep them from attacking Europe, United Kingdom, or America again. Wake up! the enemy is at the gate gunning for you...
We are quite aware that some want to kill us. But 129 deaths, while politically significant and personally devastating for some, is not militarily significant. Hence my link to murder rates in the US.

And the enemy is not 'at the gates' in the usual sense of that phrase which requires an army about to invade, not a car-full of terrorists.

The evil which liberals like yourself refuse to acknowledge, the one that attacked France, the same that attacked the World Trade Centers, and will be coming to a venue near you...count on it. :plain:
I asked you to be specific, so I could acknowledge or reject it as appropriate, but you seem unable to help here. I still don't know what evil it is that you think all liberals accept.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I didn't raise domestic violence as an issue. :nono:

Sure you did...you attempted to correlate domestic murders with an act of war by enemy combatants which are two very different things.

We are quite aware that some want to kill us. But 129 deaths, while politically significant and personally devastating for some, is not militarily significant. Hence my link to murder rates in the US.

129 So far in France but, if you add in all the killings of innocents within their own borders as they have drawn them, I think the tally is a bit more staggering but, we don't count those now do we...and it is still irrelevant to domestic violence statistics, not even the same argument really.

And the enemy is not 'at the gates' in the usual sense of that phrase which requires an army about to invade, not a car-full of terrorists.

So, unless said enemy wears a uniform it is not an enemy? If your enemy does not present himself in a conventional fashion he is not an enemy but, an annoyance? Interesting...

I asked you to be specific, so I could acknowledge or reject it as appropriate, but you seem unable to help here. I still don't know what evil it is that you think all liberals accept.

If you cannot name your enemy, or put a face on the evil that faces the world presently, I sure as heck am not going to help you to figure it out...think about it awhile maybe something will come to you. :nono:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Who is the enemy that hasn't been identified?

Liberals will not identify the enemy, heck our own president does not identify them, he says they are a JV team. The Paris attack looked pretty coordinated and varsity to me.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Liberals will not identify the enemy, heck our own president does not identify them, he says they are a JV team. The Paris attack looked pretty coordinated and varsity to me.

But who is the enemy that you are saying they should identify?
ISIS?
Violent, fundamentalist Islam?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
But who is the enemy that you are saying they should identify?
ISIS?
Violent, fundamentalist Islam?

One in the same...though the latter is what encompasses the ideology that has declared war on civilized society. They cannot be appeased, reasoned with, nor bargained with (as we have seen) and the sooner as the world wakes from it's politically correct liberal slumber maybe we have a chance to destroy it while it is manageable. It will take leadership on the part of the entire world to squash this movement like the cockroach it is.

journey

Say it with me KMO..."Radical Islam", the sooner we identify the problem the sooner we can extinguish it. It is important to know who is your enemy, no?

YES - you beat me to it - I was going to also name Radical Islam. This is the plain and simple truth.