Outrage against breaking up families

Arthur Brain

Dg4qdSrUcAAAElK.jpg

"You are going to be the first deported"
"dirty Mexican"

Were some of the things they yelled they yelled at this 14 year old boy. He was defending immigrants at a rally and was shouted down.

Simi Valley, CA

Zealous little cranks in action once again...don't think this "gem" is going away anytime soon. Kudos to the fourteen year old who put the ironically named 'La Liberte' to shame.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's a riot that they call it breaking up families.
I mean, we put criminals in jail all the time.
What do you think happens to their kids?
They certainly don't go live int the jail with their criminal parents.

I was discussing that very fact the other day with a friend of mine. The far-left seems to have a problem with LOGIC in its purest form.

Jerry Shugart

What do the Mexicans that you know want to see done, exactly?

First of all, the were mightily disappointed when the Obama administration failed to pass an immigration law when they had the power to do so. They told me that they would never trust the Dems again!

Now they want a wall because without a wall children and women are being badly abused on their trips to the border. The horror stories about what is going on about this is well known down here in Mexico but the mainstream press in the USA is doing their very best to hide the truth of the evil being done against these innocent people.

The liberals couldn't care less about this abuse because all they care about is cheap labor and future voters but the working class in America is beginning to see that the Dems policy is resulting in lower wages for them. And so are the blacks and latinos! The Dems are finally being exposed as the enemy of the working class and that is why they have lost control of dozens of state governments and the US Senate and the House of Representaives and the Presidency!

That is the lasting legacy of the worst President in US history, Barrack Obama!

WizardofOz

First of all, the were mightily disappointed when the Obama administration failed to pass an immigration law when they had the power to do so. They told me that they would never trust the Dems again!

Pass an immigration law? What law should they have passed? Be specific.

Now they want a wall because without a wall children and women are being badly abused on their trips to the border. The horror stories about what is going on about this is well known down here in Mexico but the mainstream press in the USA is doing their very best to hide the truth of the evil being done against these innocent people.

Do Mexicans largely support or oppose the wall? Just curious. I'll see if I can find some polling data.

lifeisgood

Pass an immigration law? What law should they have passed? Be specific.

Do Mexicans largely support or oppose the wall? Just curious. I'll see if I can find some polling data.

I won't matter if Obrador becomes the next president of Mexico being he is called the Bernie Sanders of Mexico.

Andrés Manuel López Obrador said he might offer amnesty to drug criminals, leading one of the country’s most famous poets to respond with a scathing history lesson. https://www.buzzfeed.com/karlazablu...nks-he-can-end?utm_term=.rjbL2e2JK#.yx8Armr5B

Andrés Manuel López Obrador, or “AMLO,” as he’s called, and who is likely the next President of Mexico, has concocted a “master plan” which uses an “illegal invasion” of the United States as the basis for his “economic plan.” https://truthfeednews.com/happening...-on-his-citizens-to-invade-the-united-states/

I wonder who will be accused IF his 'economic plan' worked and 1 million poor people rushes our border.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
he was defending immigrants, or he was defending illegal immigrants?
'illegal immigrants' is an oxymoron, since 'immigrant' entails legal, documented immigration, not illegally crossing borders. 'Illegal alien' is correct.

wonderdog

I won't matter if Obrador becomes the next president of Mexico being he is called the Bernie Sanders of Mexico.

Andrés Manuel López Obrador said he might offer amnesty to drug criminals, leading one of the country’s most famous poets to respond with a scathing history lesson. https://www.buzzfeed.com/karlazablu...nks-he-can-end?utm_term=.rjbL2e2JK#.yx8Armr5B

Andrés Manuel López Obrador, or “AMLO,” as he’s called, and who is likely the next President of Mexico, has concocted a “master plan” which uses an “illegal invasion” of the United States as the basis for his “economic plan.” https://truthfeednews.com/happening...-on-his-citizens-to-invade-the-united-states/

I wonder who will be accused IF his 'economic plan' worked and 1 million poor people rushes our border.

No, he didn't say that. at all.

He said:

"Soon, very soon, to the triumph of our movement, we will defend migrants from Mexico, Central America, of the entire American continent and all the migrants of the world who of necessity have to leave their villages to go and seek life in the United States; it is a human right that we will defend for all Mexicans and all migrants."

Your link turned that into this?:

"HAPPENING NOW: Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States"

Why do you think websites like your link would change what he said so drastically?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I checked with a friend who is a police detective and he told me when they book someone into jail for committing a crime, the children aren't booked into jail with them. GASP! I held back from calling him a "family separator".

Donald Trump flip flopped on this issue as well as he never intended to strictly enforce immigration laws, other than putting up some stupid wall that will only slow down illegal immigration.

lifeisgood

No, he didn't say that. at all.

He said:

"Soon, very soon, to the triumph of our movement, we will defend migrants from Mexico, Central America, of the entire American continent and all the migrants of the world who of necessity have to leave their villages to go and seek life in the United States; it is a human right that we will defend for all Mexicans and all migrants."

Translation of what President-elect Obrador said: "If you are a migrant from anywhere in the world, Mexico is open, willing, and able to help you in your journey to get into the US any way you can do. It is your human right to get into the US and the US has no right to do anything about it."

Same thing as "HAPPENING NOW: Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States."

Why do you think websites like your link would change what he said so drastically?

Because anybody with a brain understood precisely what he meant, when the used the word "all" in his diatribe. :idunno:

I wonder if ALL migrants would take Mexico President-elect Obrador's word and do what he proposed, who would be accused when the US border is overtaken.

Foxfire

I checked with a friend who is a police detective and he told me when they book someone into jail for committing a crime, the children aren't booked into jail with them. GASP! I held back from calling him a "family separator".

Last time I checked, children that are separated from their parents, as a result of parents being sentenced to jail, become wards of the state until a court rules that the child can be released to the parents custody or until the child turns 18.

Donald Trump flip flopped on this issue as well as he never intended to strictly enforce immigration laws, other than putting up some stupid wall that will only slow down illegal immigration.

How long does it take to climb a 32 foot ladder? :chuckle:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Last time I checked, children that are separated from their parents, as a result of parents being sentenced to jail, become wards of the state until a court rules that the child can be released to the parents custody or until the child turns 18.

How long does it take to climb a 32 foot ladder? :chuckle:

With a second 32 foot ladder strapped to your back?

Or were you just planning to jump?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

My point is that children are always separated from a parent (or parents) when they are booked into jail for committing a criminal activity. I wonder why that wasn't mentioned before Trump backed down from his 'hardcore' stance on illegal immigration?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

How long does it take to climb a 32 foot ladder?

Let's just say that Donald Trump can flip flop on policy faster than that.

Foxfire

With a second 32 foot ladder strapped to your back?

Or were you just planning to jump?

The sad thing is, that's probably the best solution your imagination could conjure up!

Less cluttered minds might have chosen "rope". :rotfl:

ok doser

The sad thing is, that's probably the best solution your imagination could conjure up!

Less cluttered minds might have chosen "rope". :rotfl:

rope is an alternative, but it's problematic unless you're young and fit and have experience climbing ropes

it's especially problematic if you are accompanied by children, or if you're pregnant

and if you think rope is such a great solution for the descent, why not avoid the complexity of a 32 foot ladder (bulk, weight, visibility) and suggest rope and a grappling hook for the ascent?

Foxfire

rope is an alternative, but it's problematic unless you're young and fit and have experience climbing ropes

it's especially problematic if you are accompanied by children, or if you're pregnant

and if you think rope is such a great solution for the descent, why not avoid the complexity of a 32 foot ladder (bulk, weight, visibility) and suggest rope and a grappling hook for the ascent?
"I suspect that they sell shovels as well

come to think of it, I'm pretty sure that in mexico you can buy bulldozers and cherry-pickers

did you have a point?" :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Teen Taken at U.S. Border Tells of ‘Icebox’ Cages With 60 Girls

A 15-year-old girl who was forcibly separated from her mother after fleeing to the U.S. from El Salvador described to a Washington State investigator how she was crammed into a windowless room with 60 other girls and deprived of proper sleep or food for three days.

The room was divided by wire fencing into three cages, with each one holding 20 separated girls -- some as young as 3 years old, according to an affidavit filed late Monday in federal court in Seattle. The girls, who weren’t told when they’d see their parents again, called it the "icebox."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
“I simply cannot believe that my government could have done this to these people,” legal coordinator for a Texas nonprofit, under oath, on Trump’s family separation policy.

One of 900+ pages of declarations by attorneys, immigrants and others recently made public.

“My daughter heard this and cried, she came to me and, crying said, ‘oh mom, oh mom’ (ay mami, ay mami), and she grabbed my leg. ... She was crying and crying while they took her away. I couldn’t say goodbye to her. My soul was breaking apart.”

“The officer kept saying that I wasn’t my daughter’s mother. ... My life is my daughter.”Asylum-seeking mother separated from her six-year-old and detained in the “icebox.”

“My daughter is at such an enjoyable age, when it is so sweet to be with her. ... My thoughts run in circles, and I feel as though I am going to lose my name.” The daughter is half a year old, separated from her asylum-seeking father, who is detained in Oregon.

“Because the detainees were chained together at the ankles, several stumbled and fell as we struggled to ascend and descend the steps of the bus and airplane. One man urinated himself as the detainees were not given bathroom privileges.” Honduran mom, ripped from daughter 3 mths

“When I first spoke with ICE officers, they told us, ‘why did you come from your country?’, ‘don’t you know that we hate you people?’, ‘we don’t want you in our country.’ ... We are being treated like criminals in chains and everything. We’re just seeking refuge.” Guatemalan mom

“I was in a section with only women. Karla was in another with only girls her age. I only saw her once when she was in line to get her food. We said hello from afar. She looked very sad. I never saw her again.” Mother from El Salvador separated from her six-year old in May.

“The officers said that the children would not return. One said ‘it is the price to pay for crossing the border. We do this so that when you return to your countries you do not return, and so you tell your relatives not to come because we will take your children from you.’”

Pages and pages of affidavits at the link. They're heartbreaking.

ok doser

[FONT=&]“I simply cannot believe that my government could have done this to these people,” legal coordinator for a Texas nonprofit, under oath, on Trump’s family separation policy.

One of 900+ pages of declarations by attorneys, immigrants and others recently made public.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]“My daughter heard this and cried, she came to me and, crying said, ‘oh mom, oh mom’ (ay mami, ay mami), and she grabbed my leg. ... She was crying and crying while they took her away. I couldn’t say goodbye to her. My soul was breaking apart.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]
[FONT="]“The officer kept saying that I wasn’t my daughter’s mother. ... My life is my daughter.”Asylum-seeking mother separated from her six-year-old and detained in the “icebox.”[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#14171A][FONT=&]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Pages and pages of affidavits at the [URL="https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1014227163137142784"]link.[/URL] They're heartbreaking.

immigration policy shouldn't be made by emo retards