Other Ways the NT is blocked here

Interplanner

Hi and how about Isa 28:12 ??

dan p

Maybe, and the cornerstone is mentioned in a few verses past that. I'm on a trip and don't have my Greek tools, but when I checked this morning, I was surprised that no direct quote or expression was identified in a tool that lists 2500 quotes.

With the cornerstone that close, surely the refreshing is from Him who is the cornerstone.

Right Divider

Body part
You two have decided that it is not the coming of the Spirit in Acts, yet every time the restoration of Israel is mentioned, the Spirit is poured out and does unusual things.
You have an INCOMPLETE version of the restoration.

You do that because you don't want the messianic mission to the world to be the actual target that all of Israel and its prophecy was working toward.
No, we do it because we believe what the Bible says.

The expression 'times of refreshing' is coupled with the 'blotting out of sins' which is a bookkeeping term/word picture for justification from sins. Which we know is the common message of both Peter and Paul's one gospel. Except those who are deluded by 2P2P where everything is double or two or another.
So their sins were not "blotted out" at the cross?

You want to impose on us your private understanding of 'times of refreshing'--private meaning 'apart from the AAL. So that you can keep 2P2P going.
You are the one with the private "interp". We believe all the the Bible has to say.

Interplanner

The OT prophets, which you ignore, are FILLED with the times of refreshing. It's when the LORD returns.

which means you are reading the OT as is done in Judaism.

I don't ignore the OT prophets, I follow the 2500 uses of the OT from the pattern of the NT. The times of refreshing were offered to Israel right then, and many participated, and it was the spread of the Gospel to the nations. If they weren't offered right then, it is a hollow, vacuous sermon.

Right Divider

Body part

I don't ignore the OT prophets, I follow the 2500 uses of the OT from the pattern of the NT. The times of refreshing were offered to Israel right then, and many participated, and it was the spread of the Gospel to the nations. If they weren't offered right then, it is a hollow, vacuous sermon.
And according to Captain Illogical, if the prophets are not quoted in the "NT".... they are auto-magically cancelled. What a dummy.

Interplanner

And according to Captain Illogical, if the prophets are not quoted in the "NT".... they are auto-magically cancelled. What a dummy.

That's why I referred to the pattern. Nothing in the apostles favors what you are saying and Acts 26's statements especially direct us away from your pattern.

There is no NEED to revert back to that kind of event now that Christ has come.

Interplanner

Hopefully RD, you can figure out what is bugging you, why you are so invested, why you 'need' to put people down.

Otherwise you might get a note from Tam, or STP or Must about doing that. Or you might not, since they are only interested in putting down opposition, not in put downs.

Danoh

Hopefully RD, you can figure out what is bugging you, why you are so invested, why you 'need' to put people down.

Otherwise you might get a note from Tam, or STP or Must about doing that. Or you might not, since they are only interested in putting down opposition, not in put downs.

Lol - you are definitely delusional; two of those three have been much harder towards you then RD has ever been.

SaulToPaul 2

:chuckle:

Right Divider

Body part

Poor little abused IP.

Interplanner

It is needed to fulfill a PROMISE made by God. Otherwise you have a "god" that is a liar.

He is not, and your question is already dealt with by Rom 3's first unit and Rom 9:6. NOT YOUR ANSWERS TO THEM, however.

That is why the thing is NOT resolved your way. God is not a liar in Christ. Therefore there is no other land event/episode, nothing further for Judaism in Christianity, whether it revives itself or not.

Why didn't Paul say something like what you think in either Acts 13 or 26? Why not at Acts 2:30-31 where David knew that the resurrection was the enthronement he was looking foward to. As Acts 13 also says.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
He is not, and your question is already dealt with by Rom 3's first unit and Rom 9:6. NOT YOUR ANSWERS TO THEM, however.

That is why the thing is resolved your way. God is not a liar in Christ. Therefore there is no other land event/episode, nothing further for Judaism in Christianity, whether it revives itself or not.

Why didn't Paul say something like what you think in either Acts 13 or 26? Why not at Acts 2:30-31 where David knew that the resurrection was the enthronement he was looking foward to. As Acts 13 also says.
You are literally too dumb for words.