Other Ways the NT is blocked here

SaulToPaul 2

He would say, "Well, uh, urr, the NT began at Matthew 1, you see,and the OC began at Genesis 1, uh, urr, well, as that is what Dr. Dusty Books told me, along with Professor Demas, and I believe them, and I'll be just fine."

Hmmphhgfhhh!

Cricket....cricket...cricket....

Or perhaps he would share an obscure Greek word with them that he learned from one of his dusty books?
That would impress them...

john w

Hall of Fame
Or perhaps he would share an obscure Greek word with them that he learned from one of his dusty books?

The only Greek words I think on, Mayor, when I read this interloper's "posts," is "Tappa Kegga Budda," where I head, and from whence my eyes are glassing over even more, than from reading his disjointed spam, anti thinking jazz.

SaulToPaul 2

The only Greek words I think on, Mayor, when I read this interloper's "posts," is "Tappa Kegga Budda," where I head, and from whence my eyes are glassing over even more, than from reading his disjointed spam, anti thinking jazz.

Reckon IP's "friends" scatter like cockroaches when they see him approaching?
I suspect he has that Cliff Claven effect on folks.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Interplanner

They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar

:rotfl:

Interplanner

Here is what I would tell a Jew:

1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV)
Rom 1:16 (KJV)

What would you tell a Jew?

You arrogant fool! You just told Jews to dismiss 1828 plus years of their history as years not eaten by the locusts! How callous and dismissive can you get on something you claim to be most concerned about? THAT is what would drive Jews away--to think that there are dingbat Christians out there who do such maneuvers with history. Yuuuck.

Of course those are verses from which Jews can gain faith in the Gospel. All of the NT verses about the Gospel will do.

If you mean what would I tell a Jew about the old covenant, how can you possibly be awake or conscious and ask that question, with all the 2 years of background I have given on the Jewish revolt and what happened there? You are an anti-contributor to the conversation.

Interplanner

Finally we see what he actually thinks of the Gospel of grace.

You raped that post. 'You arrogant fool!' was not said about the verses. It was said because he made the plight of Jews (in general) from 72-1900 nothing, a piece of cake, with his 2nd grade Sunday School understanding. You have just raped the post yourself.

The Gospel verses were agreed to be effective for Jews as well as Gentiles. What I do not agree on is that Heb 10:1-18 is to be denied to Gentiles. Or that it has anything in it to preserve a 'land promise.' So you raped that post twice.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You arrogant fool! You just told Jews to dismiss 1828 plus years of their history as years not eaten by the locusts! How callous and dismissive can you get on something you claim to be most concerned about? THAT is what would drive Jews away--to think that there are dingbat Christians out there who do such maneuvers with history. Yuuuck.

Of course those are verses from which Jews can gain faith in the Gospel.

Flip-flop much? All in one post.

Interplanner

Flip-flop much? All in one post.

This post has now become a 2nd rebuttal of STP's 'years of locusts' doctrine. (There is a thread about this). He disgracefully discounts the Jews suffering from 72-@1900 AD so he is the greater anti-semite on this. If he was serious about 'collecting' locust's years, it would be a total of 2828 or a few more depending on how you read the 20th century.

You could try to get up to speed before there too many pages.

SaulToPaul 2

Of course those are verses from which Jews can gain faith in the Gospel. All of the NT verses about the Gospel will do.

If you mean what would I tell a Jew about the old covenant, how can you possibly be awake or conscious and ask that question, with all the 2 years of background I have given on the Jewish revolt and what happened there? You are an anti-contributor to the conversation.

Here is what I would tell a Jew:

1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV)
Rom 1:16 (KJV)

What would you tell a Jew?

SaulToPaul 2

This post has now become a 2nd rebuttal of STP's 'years of locusts' doctrine. (There is a thread about this). He disgracefully discounts the Jews suffering from 72-@1900 AD so he is the greater anti-semite on this. If he was serious about 'collecting' locust's years, it would be a total of 2828 or a few more depending on how you read the 20th century.

You could try to get up to speed before there too many pages.

Joel 2 is about specific armies God sent to scatter Israel from the land.
You should know this.

When did God restore those years?

john w

Hall of Fame
You're lucky that Nick M is such a gentleman. Your comment was condescending.
I think we all need to get together, and sing a few songs....How about,....All together now....A one-ah..A two-ah....

Sowing in the morning, sowing seeds of kindness,
Sowing in the noontide and the dewy eve;
Waiting for the harvest, and the time of reaping,
We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves.
Refrain:
Bringing in the sheaves, bringing in the sheaves,
We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves;
Bringing in the sheaves, bringing in the sheaves,
We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You raped that post. 'You arrogant fool!' was not said about the verses. It was said because he made the plight of Jews (in general) from 72-1900 nothing, a piece of cake, with his 2nd grade Sunday School understanding. You have just raped the post yourself.

The Gospel verses were agreed to be effective for Jews as well as Gentiles. What I do not agree on is that Heb 10:1-18 is to be denied to Gentiles. Or that it has anything in it to preserve a 'land promise.' So you raped that post twice.
Stop saying "raped"

Interplanner

Joel 2 is about specific armies God sent to scatter Israel from the land.
You should know this.

When did God restore those years?

Is that what matters in Joel 2 to Peter? Oh, I see, you are more important to the whole Christian church and the whole of history than Peter to check in with him.

2P2P is a cult that demolishes how the NT uses the OT. In its place is all their prognostications about world events. The NT use of the OT is what Christ taught the apostles, creating the AAL.

Interplanner

Is that what matters in Joel 2 to Peter? Oh, I see, you are more important to the whole Christian church and the whole of history than Peter to check in with him.

2P2P is a cult that demolishes how the NT uses the OT. In its place is all their prognostications about world events. The NT use of the OT is what Christ taught the apostles, creating the AAL.

And besides not bothering with your locust theories, how about you actually saying what Lk 21 says sometime? Mr. Huh?