OSAS John 3:16 is to big for you

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are a liar who is just seed picking various doctrinal positions to make yourself sound believable, but you lack the sense to realize (or care) that some of them are flat-out contradictory. No believer of any of them would possibly hold them all.

Youre a pathetic little troll, and an ignorant, lazy one at that.

I'm in total agreement with you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
OSAS is church administration and that is all it is. The epistles of Paul are about church administration. We use the epistles to control the Administrators. They need to be controlled by the epistles because they are not controlled by the Holy Spirit. It is very simple.

Salvation is through Jesus Christ
Church administration is through the Apostles

You can be a member of any church without believing one thing. All you have to do is lie about it. OSAS says you can lie without losing your salvation.

Obviously, you're ignorant of the Grace Gospel Message. You have no
credibility.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
3:16 is the door way to Heaven.

Church administrators do not control passage through the door.

The local church does not control passage through the door.

The Pope does not control passage through the door

OSAS does not control passage through the door

The Angels in Heaven and the demons do not control passage through the door

Not even the individual controls passage through the door

The Roman Catholics think that their baptism and supper opens and closes the door

OSAS thinks that their Monk chanting opens and shuts the door

Have you anything logical to share?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
What's the meaning behind the phrase: " kitty kat kriortette?

You church administrators are all alike. Why even the Pope has pretty finger nails.

But seriously, why do the administrators insist on controlling who is saved? Take a look at the 🎃's threads-

"You have to believe, this or that, or you are not saved."

And what about hier? "You are not saved if you don't believe in the resurrection."

Every bit of that is church administration. It is not salvation 3:16 style.

3:16 is a whole different job classification. You guys don't have the credentials. (To worried about your finger nails I would say.)

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Here is an answer to all of the 🎃's salvation test questions

New believers are dependent on Christ. They are dependent on Him for everything. So when the 🎃 uses the Trinity test or the Deity test he is only able to administer the test on mature Christians.

It is the same with the 'if' clauses. We cannot expect a life time Saducee to immediately accept the resurrection of the dead as a new born Christian. For the x Saducee that would take a lot of faith. The x Saducee new born Christian only needs to believe that Christ is risen from the dead. And faith in Christ does the rest.

The administers come in later to test.

The problem with the Roman admin's was that they were a bunch of politicians.

The prob with the OSAS admin's is their idea that one cannot lose a certain item. This skews the results of their tests making the tests useless. And that makes the admin's useless. That demands that we kick the admin's and their bogus test results out of the Church.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
I am going to assume you think John 3:16 means once saved always saved (OSAS) based on the verse saying whosoever believes in him will not die but live. Honestly it doesnt say anything about the subject of OSAS so I guess I am not seeing your point. Please share your thought process

The verse is not OSAS. OSAS seeks to use the single verse as a weapon. It is not theirs to use. Here is my advise to OSAS

Stop giving salvation tests

Or even better

Leave the church by your own free will. Maybe say go to Guana and give tests. One cult failed miserably down there. Who knows? Maybe OSAS will do some good there.

oatmeal

You simply must give it back.

The promise of God as spoken by Jesus Christ in John 3 is quite clear

Those that believe shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Everlasting means everlasting.

For those who have believed in this age of grace, we have received the gift of eternal life. Romans 6:23

Eternal life lasts for all eternity. If it was any shorter than eternal, it would not be eternal.

We cannot shorten eternal, that was God's design, nor subject to human whims or doctrinal error.

Those who have received the gift of eternal life will live eternally.