There are two things Paul did

1 He went through Asia Minor spreading the Gospel

Then

2 He wrote epistles on church administration

That is all Paul did

dialm

BANNED
Banned
So when OSAS says Paul's epistles it is saying church administration. And you don't have to be a Christian to be a church administer.

Even grosnic gets that

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Good point.

OSAS does not stand for the Gospel. It stands for church administration. And once you are a church administer you are always a church administer.

Once you are a Pope you are always a Pope.

Once you are a king of Isreal you are always a king of Isreal.

And yes grosnic, once you are a Masadite you are always a victim of suicide.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
OSAS does not stand for the Gospel. It stands for church administration. And once you are a church administer you are always a church administer.

Once you are a Pope you are always a Pope.

Once you are a king of Isreal you are always a king of Isreal.

And yes grosnic, once you are a Masadite you are always a victim of suicide.

Remind me not to take a joy ride through your mind.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
OSAS is church administration and that is all it is. The epistles of Paul are about church administration. We use the epistles to control the Administrators. They need to be controlled by the epistles because they are not controlled by the Holy Spirit. It is very simple.

Salvation is through Jesus Christ
Church administration is through the Apostles

You can be a member of any church without believing one thing. All you have to do is lie about it. OSAS says you can lie without losing your salvation.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
3:16 is the door way to Heaven.

Church administrators do not control passage through the door.

The local church does not control passage through the door.

The Pope does not control passage through the door

OSAS does not control passage through the door

The Angels in Heaven and the demons do not control passage through the door

Not even the individual controls passage through the door

The Roman Catholics think that their baptism and supper opens and closes the door

OSAS thinks that their Monk chanting opens and shuts the door

dialm

BANNED
Banned

Ah yes, the kitty kat kriortette!

Martin Luther was a great man. Calvinists like him. And we respect his power. He was no kitten. But he didn't have the will to war against the Roman church. And he didn't have the power to remove the Pope. The reason these bible facts are clear; the Roman church including its Vicar have a legitimate place in the Body of Christ.

OSAS does not have a legitimate place in the Body of Christ. Being a smarty pants on the World Wide Web is not a gift of the Holy Spirit.

Let me be the very first Calvinist to declare total war on OSAS.

We will hunt OSAS down and remove it from the Church. If I have the gift of prophecy then mark my words.

musterion

Ah yes, the kitty kat kriortette!

Martin Luther was a great man. Calvinists like him. And we respect his power. He was no kitten. But he didn't have the will to war against the Roman church. And he didn't have the power to remove the Pope. The reason these bible facts are clear; the Roman church including its Vicar have a legitimate place in the Body of Christ.

OSAS does not have a legitimate place in the Body of Christ. Being a smarty pants on the World Wide Web is not a gift of the Holy Spirit.

Let me be the very first Calvinist to declare total war on OSAS.

We will hunt OSAS down and remove it from the Church. If I have the gift of prophecy then mark my words.

You are a liar who is just seed picking various doctrinal positions to make yourself sound believable, but you lack the sense to realize (or care) that some of them are flat-out contradictory. No believer of any of them would possibly hold them all.

Youre a pathetic little troll, and an ignorant, lazy one at that.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You are a liar who is just seed picking various doctrinal positions to make yourself sound believable, but you lack the sense to realize (or care) that some of them are flat-out contradictory. No believer of any of them would possibly hold them all.

Youre a pathetic little troll, and an ignorant, lazy one at that.

The kitten shows its claws. Is this a challenge? Shall we joust?