OSAS John 3:16 is to big for you

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
grosnic, the answer is no. No a person does not have to be a Christian to be a Pope.

And what is job one of every Pope?

Administration

And you don't have to be a believer in Christ to be an administrator. Not even in the church pal.

What's your point? If you even have one?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
I see you know nothing of Popes grosnic. Or maybe you know a little to much since OSAS and Catholic teaching on administration within the church is your big thing.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Do you mean adjective? Have someone help you with your spelling? Oh
wait, that's what I'm doing.

Yes you are helping me. That is why you were summoned.

Example

The Apostel Paul went throughout the Roman world spreading the Gospel. That started churches. The churches needed to be administered. The Apostlel Paul then wrote letters on how the churches were to be administered. The letters were needed because the job of Administer does not require one to be a Christian, even within the local church.

Paul put it in written form so that the Administer could be controlled. Just like ignorance, all power given to man must be controlled.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes you are helping me. That is why you were summoned.

Example

The Apostel Paul went throughout the Roman world spreading the Gospel. That started churches. The churches needed to be administered. The Apostlel Paul then wrote letters on how the churches were to be administered. The letters were needed because the job of Administer does not require one to be a Christian, even within the local church.

Paul put it in written form so that the Administer could be controlled. Just like ignorance, all power given to man must be controlled.

Cut to the chase? Your point?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You mean the point beside the one about your total lack of bible knowledge?

I told you before to get some soap, take a bath and quit being a bible panhandler. I don't give handouts to bums.