OSAS John 3:16 is to big for you

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The Pope does not have to be a Christian. As a matter of fact sometimes in the job of Administration it is better if the Pope is not a Christian.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Like when someone actually believes in the words in red the Pope must sometimes turn on those people in order to administer the Roman Catholic traditions.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
OSAS is the mirror image of the Pope. The Pope has Peter to administer his church. And OSAS has Paul to administer his church. Neither one teaches the words in red because they don't apply to administration.

You don't have to be a believer in Christ to be an Administer.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like when someone actually believes in the words in red the Pope must sometimes turn on those people in order to administer the Roman Catholic traditions.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, are you trying to say that, the Pope
preaches Catholic propaganda rather than preach from the Bible?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
OSAS is the mirror image of the Pope. The Pope has Peter to administer his church. And OSAS has Paul to administer his church. Neither one teaches the words in red because they don't apply to administration.

You don't have to be a believer in Christ to be an Administer.

You're not making any sense? You're basically saying that, the belief
in once saved always saved is an entity rather than part of a belief
system? Is that what you're saying?

Ben Masada

You may have stumbled on to something Ben Masada.?.

Now the history of Isreal is extensive as you well know. The Christians use labels. For example label 'good' and label 'bad'. Here is how these labels can be used

A. Good kings
B. Bad kings

Is this a legitimate use of label Ben Masada?

Yes, something like that as for instance, sharing an intellectual piece
of pie through a Middrash aka a proverb.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Correct me if I'm wrong but, are you trying to say that, the Pope
preaches Catholic propaganda rather than preach from the Bible?

Correct you is you are wrong? You are never right.

OSAS teaches from the epistles of Paul. Jezebel told me herself that is all they go by. Are you denying being in her company?