OSAS is the swindle of the century!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And what would you say about them if the lying episode never took place?

Here is what OSAS would say to them

"You can't lose your salvation no matter what."

Raven your reasoning is faulty.

"Circular reasoning (Latin: circulus in probando, "circle in proving"; also known as circular logic) is a logical fallacy in which the reasoner begins with what they are trying to end with. The components of a circular argument are often logically valid because if the premises are true, the conclusion must be true."

First you say that OSAS is true. Then you paint everything with that brush. Life doesn't work that way.

Are you certain your name isn't: Dial M for Moron?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
why are saved people so mean?

The rod of education is often mistook for a cruelty. But it is ignorance that is the task master. Take a good look at BM's postings as a whole. He doesn't have a grasp on reality. For instance

Almost the entire lot of 'new' translations of scripture are shorter than the KJV.

Why is that?

Look up all the 'IF' clauses in the King James. The new versions are cutting them out. The reason is simple. People like heir don't understand that those 'IF' clause ruin OSAS. So for convince to ignorance the editors are cutting them.

They just missed one in my last post to heir but they will get around to it just like the

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

dialm

BANNED
Banned
And if you will examine their Syndrome you will understand that when you start cutting the Bible up most of the Truth is lost to the one doing the cutting.

(Auto-Brewery Syndrome)

OSAS 🎃's are master craftsmen.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
There is not a dime's worth of difference between what OSAS is doing and what the Witnesses are doing. They both reject clear sentences and paragraphs in the Bible. Then when they can't stand it any longer they cut the verses out. But to bad for them. They are never able to quite get them all. So they just act like it isn't there.

Show any Witness the proof texts that remain in their version of the Bible concerning the Diety of Christ and they will ignore it. The very same tactic that OSAS uses when backed into a corner.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
OSAS is not authorized to use I Cor. 15:2. That verse is for bible believers not bible decievers.

This Calvinist will be shocked if any OSAS will even try to explain why they would use it except as an over sight.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Actually the King James Bible from the olden Calvinistic time was a compromise Bible. The KJV is a slightly watered down Calvinist bible. There were several other versions that were much more Calvinistic at the time of the acceptance by the Churches of the KJV.

The Reformation Churches accepted the KJV on two counts

1 it is Calvinistic enough
2 the masses accepted it

dialm

BANNED
Banned
I've posted in this thread more than a few times. I post when I want and if I want. You opened a thread that denies the eternal security of the believer today and I cited scripture from our apostle that proves that those who have trusted the Lord believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), are indeed secure (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). And of course our salvation is secure. It is based entirely upon what the Lord did and not what we do or don't do (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV). In order for you to even have an argument you'd have to show from Romans through Philemon where one who is saved and identified into the Body of Christ can be uncrucified, unburied, unrisen with Christ.

It's going to be a hit-and-run I got a feel for these things.

Jamie Gigliotti

Calvinists say God makes us say yes to His offer of grace. OSAS says we say yes once to His offer and either God then makes us continue to say yes or it doesn't matter if we continue to say yes. Free will says we say yes to His offer of grace and continue to say yes.

Love agrees with freewill. Love can not be forced. I love Jesus because He loved me first, because of His grace. It is a free choice, He doesn't make me do it. He graciously offers the living water we need. We choose to drink it.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calvinists say God makes us say yes to His offer of grace. OSAS says we say yes once to His offer and either God then makes us continue to say yes or it doesn't matter if we continue to say yes. Free will says we say yes to His offer of grace and continue to say yes.

Love agrees with freewill. Love can not be forced. I love Jesus because He loves me first, because of His grace. It is a free choice, He doesn't make me do it. He graciously offers the living water we need. We choose to drink it.

Are you headed for judgment or Heaven when you leave this mortal coil?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Actually the King James Bible from the olden Calvinistic time was a compromise Bible. The KJV is a slightly watered down Calvinist bible. There were several other versions that were much more Calvinistic at the time of the acceptance by the Churches of the KJV.

The Reformation Churches accepted the KJV on two counts

1 it is Calvinistic enough
2 the masses accepted it

Like, anybodies gonna take your word for anything.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is not a dime's worth of difference between what OSAS is doing and what the Witnesses are doing. They both reject clear sentences and paragraphs in the Bible. Then when they can't stand it any longer they cut the verses out. But to bad for them. They are never able to quite get them all. So they just act like it isn't there.

Show any Witness the proof texts that remain in their version of the Bible concerning the Diety of Christ and they will ignore it. The very same tactic that OSAS uses when backed into a corner.

Your rep power tells me all I need to know about you.

Jamie Gigliotti

I was speaking about the Judgment seat of God the Father who will judge the unsaved.

This one?
"He will render to each one according to His works: to those by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, He will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteosness, there will be wrath and fury." Romans 2:6-8

oatmeal

Just look closely at a counterfeit $20 bill and a real $20 bill, (i.e. OSAS vs TULIP). Yes the OSAS crowd is happy, happy to take your money. And a lot more.

The gift of eternal life that I received from God, Romans 6:23, will last how long?

How long is eternal life?

Eternal.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Like, anybodies gonna take your word for anything.

Here is one for you Cultist

The difference right now between OSAS and the Witnesses is that the real Witnesses aren't going to come out in public against the Calvinists like you do. The reason you do is because of a memory. A memory we have when your kind was still part of the Church. But that memory is a fading fleeting vapor. And soon, very soon OSAS is going to be purged.