OSAS is the swindle of the century!

heir

TOL Subscriber
An unbeliever is someone who doesn't believe the Gospel.

A believer is someone who does believe the Gospel.

I say there is no such thing as believing the Gospel in vain.

You say there is such a thing as believing in vain.

So define that person
2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
An unbeliever is someone who doesn't believe the Gospel.
There are people who are believers in the WHO of Jesus Christ and yet have never trusted the Lord believing the WHY of the cross/the why Christ died (the gospel that is the power of God to save them/which is the gospel of Christ that Paul declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). They post all over this site. You are one of them. You call yourself a believer and yet do not believe that the WHY of the cross is sufficient to save you. By your own definition, you are an unbeliever.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
he believs in the great pumpkin

Heir you see what these guy use OSAS for. This Dainel guy is totally full of hate. To justify his out right lying he must have something to fall back on. (Not going to pull up his first few exchanges with me. His postings are sick.)

While I enjoy your scripture selections they don't give the Master's words. Why is that heir? I even asked you to define a person who believes in vain, (an invitation to introduce the parables of Jesus). Did I miss your definition. All I saw was something about not believing in the Resurrection. So I brought up the Sadducees in an attempt to bring the conversation to the first 4 books of the New Testament.

Maybe you are right heir? Maybe OSAS thinks Jesus is the great pumpkin. They certainly are scared of His words.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
So what do you believe brainiac ?

That you and grosnic and dannyBoy and the 🎃 are heading for a showdown with Jesus of Nazereth. That heir is running with a dangerous crowd. She had better get out of the car as you guys are all drunk drivers.

OSAS is not the Gospel because the Gospel is the first four books of the New Testament. There is a sign posted on them that reads

People like you keep out.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That you and grosnic and dannyBoy and the 🎃 are heading for a showdown with Jesus of Nazereth. That heir is running with a dangerous crowd. She had better get out of the car as you guys are all drunk drivers.

OSAS is not the Gospel because the Gospel is the first four books of the New Testament. There is a sign posted on them that reads

People like you keep out.

You're one of the biggest phonies on TOL. :troll:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Unfortunately he's a moronic type of poster. His posts are worthless
and his personality comes off somewhat annoying and pretentious.

His biggest flaw is his ignorance. Poor fella.

Here is a test for you grosnic. You are the first one to flunk out

Pick one

Jesus' words > Paul's words
Jesus' words < Paul's words
Jesus' words = Paul's words

oatmeal

Pick one

They are equal.

Jesus Christ, speaking what God told him to speak, spoke the truth for his ministry.

John 8:26,28,38

I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

John 12:49

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Matthew 15:24

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Paul, likewise, wrote the epistles according to what God told him to write, spoke the truth for this age of grace.

Galatians 1:9, II Peter 1:21

The source, that is the authorship, of Paul's writings and Jesus's words are the same, God himself.

Both hold the same authority as the author of those words, God himself.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
They are equal.

Jesus Christ, speaking what God told him to speak, spoke the truth for his ministry.

John 8:26,28,38

I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

John 12:49

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Matthew 15:24

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Paul, likewise, wrote the epistles according to what God told him to write, spoke the truth for this age of grace.

Galatians 1:9, II Peter 1:21

The source, that is the authorship, of Paul's writings and Jesus's words are the same, God himself.

Both hold the same authority as the author of those words, God himself.

Thanks for your answer but the test is for grosnic. You are not going to cover for him. No cheating in this thread. If you want to cheat on a test then go to an OSAS thread. At one of those you can lie, steal, hate others, get drunk and wreck people. And use and abuse people in general. But not here. This thread is coming from the first four books of the New Testament.

So again thank you for the answer. Any other time we would have a lively discussion. But I'm afraid, no wait it is grosnic who is afraid, that this is not the time.

Sorry

dialm

BANNED
Banned

Pick one

Jesus' words < Paul's words one if the elect

Here it is again grosnic just in case you are lost. Well we all know that you have to be. You've said yourself that you are not one of the elect.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Nevermind the 99% calvinist cause osas is the Perseverance of the Saints Expressed

The Westminster Confession of Faith states,

"They whom God hath accepted in his Beloved, effectually called and sanctified by his Spirit, can neither totally nor finally fall away from the state of grace: but shall certainly persevere therein to the end, and be eternally saved.

"This perseverance of the saints depends not upon their free will, but upon the immutability of the decree of election, flowing from the free and unchangeable love of God the Father, upon the efficacy of the merits and intercession of Jesus Christ, the abiding of the Spirit and of the seed of God within them, and the nature of the covenant of grace; from all which ariseth, also, the certainty and infallibility thereof." (Chap. XIX, Sect. 1)

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Nevermind the 99% calvinist cause osas is the Perseverance of the Saints Expressed

The Westminster Confession of Faith states,

"They whom God hath accepted in his Beloved, effectually called and sanctified by his Spirit, can neither totally nor finally fall away from the state of grace: but shall certainly persevere therein to the end, and be eternally saved.

"This perseverance of the saints depends not upon their free will, but upon the immutability of the decree of election, flowing from the free and unchangeable love of God the Father, upon the efficacy of the merits and intercession of Jesus Christ, the abiding of the Spirit and of the seed of God within them, and the nature of the covenant of grace; from all which ariseth, also, the certainty and infallibility thereof." (Chap. XIX, Sect. 1)

OSAS

One size fits no one!

dialm

BANNED
Banned

Pick one

Here it is again grosnic. Don't fall down on your way to the top.