OSAS is the swindle of the century!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It is one of the reasons we know that Paul wasn't preaching that doctrine. He couldn't have even been forgiven under it!

Not all blasphemy is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Paul says, "But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth."
(Colossians 3:8 NKJV)

A person can't blaspheme the Holy Spirit and yet be converted by the Holy Spirit.

But anyway, death wipes out all sin. They will have their day to be converted.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To make OSAS work you have to be a theological gymnastics champion or like Pate and just don't care if your right as long as it sounds good.

The Gospel isn't complicated. It isn't even hard. The problem is that we have an enemy who is good at what he does. Way better than we are.

According to you, it's a horrific belief that one has faith in their eternal destination. Kind of bizarre of you huh? But, to each his own.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
And get your story straight about them that are lost ("unbelievers"). They believe not. Notice they are blinded because of their believing not!

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

An unbeliever is someone who doesn't believe the Gospel.

A believer is someone who does believe the Gospel.

I say there is no such thing as believing the Gospel in vain.

You say there is such a thing as believing in vain.

So define that person

Daniel1769

To make OSAS work you have to be a theological gymnastics champion or like Pate and just don't care if your right as long as it sounds good.

The Gospel isn't complicated. It isn't even hard. The problem is that we have an enemy who is good at what he does. Way better than we are.

In one post you say if someone believes the Gospel they are saved. In another you say there is no eternal security of the believer. Which is it? Are believers saved or only maybe, possibly saved unless they lose it? Or are they predestined to be saved or damned? You seem to be all over the place. One minute you say believers are saved. One minute you're talking about TULIP. The next minute you're talking about losing salvation. I'm not just criticizing. I actually don't know which position you're trying to support.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In one post you say if someone believes the Gospel they are saved. In another you say there is no eternal security of the believer. Which is it? Are believers saved or only maybe, possibly saved unless they lose it? Or are they predestined to be saved or damned? You seem to be all over the place. One minute you say believers are saved. One minute you're talking about TULIP. The next minute you're talking about losing salvation. I'm not just criticizing. I actually don't know which position you're trying to support.

What's worse is, he doesn't know where he stands. Poor fella.

dialm

BANNED
Banned

Where did I say there is no eternal security?

Daniel1769

Where did I say there is no eternal security?

"Once saved always saved" or "OSAS" is a term, typically used in a pejorative manner, to refer to a doctrine known as "Eternal security of the believer." Is it not? I'm an eternal security proponent and this is how OSAS has always been used in my interactions with critics and supporters alike.