OSAS is the swindle of the century!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here is one for you Cultist

The difference right now between OSAS and the Witnesses is that the real Witnesses aren't going to come out in public against the Calvinists like you do. The reason you do is because of a memory. A memory we have when your kind was still part of the Church. But that memory is a fading fleeting vapor. And soon, very soon OSAS is going to be purged.

Dialm4moron ought to be your full name.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here is one for you Cultist

The difference right now between OSAS and the Witnesses is that the real Witnesses aren't going to come out in public against the Calvinists like you do. The reason you do is because of a memory. A memory we have when your kind was still part of the Church. But that memory is a fading fleeting vapor. And soon, very soon OSAS is going to be purged.

If you get your wish, every twenty four hour period, you can be saved
at morning time and lost by evening. Won't that be cool for you? That
way you'll not know for certain if you're saved or not? How cool is that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This argument is not going to work steko.

OSAS means you can't lose your salvation. Get saved then turn your nose up to the resurrection and OSAS says you can't lose. Paul says get save and then you better continue in the faith.

You are saying the standard line

Those people were never saved in the first place just like those two that fell over dead. But if OSAS was there in the beginning it would have been whispering in their ears-

Go ahead and lie to the Holy Ghost. You can't lose your salvation and you get to keep the cash.

Moron extraordinaire.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
For your explanation to work the Apostle Paul would have had to

1 have first preached to those people something short of the Gospel

2 They would have had to believe that

3 Then the Apostle Paul would have realized his erroneous preaching didn't work

4 and then told them a different version

That is what would have had to take place for OSAS to be a legitimate doctrine. Otherwise those people would have been saved and it no longer mattered about the resurrection of the dead.

How do you know eternal life is yours?

False Prophet

I blasphemed the Holy Ghost.

How does one blaspheme the Holy Ghost?

In his notes on Matthew 12:31, Dr. Finis Jennings Dake wrote:
c [blasphemy] Greek: blasphemia (GSN-<G988>), from blasphemos (GSN-<G989>), to:

1. Speak evil of (Jude 1:8; Eph. 4:31)

2. Rail (1Tim. 6:4; 2Pet. 2:11)

3. Revile (Mt. 27:39)

4. Defame (1Cor. 4:13)

5. Slander (Rom. 3:8)

6. Insult by blasphemy (Mt. 12:31)
--- Dake's Annotated Reference Bible.

In his notes on Matthew 12:32, Dr. Finis Jennings Dake wrote:
a [speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him] Explaining what blasphemy is. It is any insulting remark or curse, even attributing to Satan the works of the Holy Spirit. It is unforgivable if it is done maliciously and knowingly, as here and in Heb. 6:4-9; 10:26-31; 1Tim. 1:13.

In his notes on Mark 3:28, Dr. Finis Jennings Dake wrote:
a [But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation] Blasphemy or sin against the Holy Ghost includes any willful, malicious, and slanderous word spoken against the person and work of the Holy Spirit, or ascribing the work of the Spirit to Satan (Mt. 12:31-32; Heb. 10:26-29). It is unpardonable because it is willful rejection of light and deliberate insult to the last and only executive of God to man to bring about remission of sins. When men do away with the only agent of God in redemption and the only method of forgiveness, there is no other person to plead their case before God, so their souls are lost eternally. One may blaspheme and insult the Spirit in ignorance and be forgiven (1Tim. 1:13).

Notice that Dr. Dake taught that blasphemy against the Spirit is forgivable if done in ignorance.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
I figured you would.
It's plain from the text what Paul is saying.
Trouble is...things that are plain aren't always plain to everybody. :(

Hey I'm taking you and heir serious. What you two are saying. So it is up to you to give the order of events.

1 what did the Apostle Paul present to the Corinthians?

2 why wasn't the Corinthians saved after accepting Paul's original message?

3 why did Paul have to redo his message?

If OSAS is forever then Paul must have got it wrong the first time around because the Corinthians as a church believed everything Paul told them.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Notice that Dr. Dake taught that blasphemy against the Spirit is forgivable if done in ignorance.
Whoever he is, he's wrong. I don't recall the Lord ever saying in Matthew 12:31-32 KJV that if it was done in ignorance it was forgivable. So for those under the kingdom of heaven program, it shall not be forgiven neither in that world, neither in the world to come. That's what it says and it means what it says to whom it says it.

In order for Paul, who was before a blasphemer to obtain mercy, the Lord would have to have been doing something different; something never before revealed and that's exactly what saith the scripture! Paul would be first,...for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on Him to life everlasting!

1 Timothy 1:13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

1 Timothy 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hey I'm taking you and heir serious. What you two are saying. So it is up to you to give the order of events.
You aren't taking what saith the scripture seriously. You were shown more than once what the IF in 1 Corinthians 15:2 KJV was all about, but rather than believe the report of what saith the scripture, you'd have us believe that Paul contradicted himself as all throughout Romans through Philemon he preaches eternal security as cited over and over!
1 what did the Apostle Paul present to the Corinthians?
1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

2 why wasn't the Corinthians saved after accepting Paul's original message?
"Why wasn't the Corinthians"? There was a mixed bag of people at Corinth. Some were the "are saved" and "some" said "there is no resurrection of the dead" and were the "some" who "believed in vain". Do you think everyone in an assembly is saved?

3 why did Paul have to redo his message?
1 Corinthians 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

If OSAS is forever then Paul must have got it wrong the first time around because the Corinthians as a church believed everything Paul told them.
You're wrong as the "some" who believed in vain" are proof that not all at Corinth believed Paul's report just as these didn't (Acts 17:5 KJV, Acts 28:24 KJV, 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). You don't have to align yourself with those who believe not. You can be saved by trusting the Lord believing that Christ died for YOUR sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day!

heir

TOL Subscriber
just judge yourself
and
declare you are saved

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Ephesians 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Just look closely at a counterfeit $20 bill and a real $20 bill, (i.e. OSAS vs TULIP). Yes the OSAS crowd is happy, happy to take your money. And a lot more.
Saved means God diluent make mistakes. Shame on you for accusing God to will something and it dont work.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
...it shall not be forgiven neither in that world, neither in the world to come.

Correct, blasphemy against God's power won't be forgiven in this age, or in the age to come. However, death frees a person from sin so in the judgement of unbelievers each person will be innocent at their resurrection.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You aren't taking what saith the scripture seriously. You were shown more than once what the IF in 1 Corinthians 15:2 KJV was all about, but rather than believe the report of what saith the scripture, you'd have us believe that Paul contradicted himself as all throughout Romans through Philemon he preaches eternal security as cited over and over!

"Why wasn't the Corinthians"? There was a mixed bag of people at Corinth. Some were the "are saved" and "some" said "there is no resurrection of the dead" and were the "some" who "believed in vain". Do you think everyone in an assembly is saved?

1 Corinthians 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

You're wrong as the "some" who believed in vain" are proof that not all at Corinth believed Paul's report just as these didn't (Acts 17:5 KJV, Acts 28:24 KJV, 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). You don't have to align yourself with those who believe not. You can be saved by trusting the Lord believing that Christ died for YOUR sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day!

All the scripture you bring is admirable. I agree with the scripture. But I don't agree with you. Maybe we can take it one step at a time?

1 the Apostle Paul gave the Gospel message to the Corinthians

2 the Corinthians believed Paul's Gospel message

3 then Paul left Corinth for another city

4 while he was gone Judaizers, specifically Saducees came to the Corinth church and taught that there was no resurrection of the dead

5 some of the Corinth believers succumbed to that false doctrine

6 Paul found out about it and wrote 1 Corinthians 15:2

Heir, do you agree with the first 6 steps?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Moron extraordinaire.

I agree 100%! Your OSAS is extraordinaire. Just like your knowledge of the bible. If you make any more progress let me know and I will nominate you

Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin.

You can't have jac-o-lantern. Bright boy has that. Sorry.

Maybe you should concentrate on your first love? Your beloved 📺

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Dialm4moron ought to be your full name.

Oh I know why you have no knowledge of the bible. You don't have to study to show yourself approved. You are better than everyone else including Timothy. That is because you can't lose your salvation. I bet you heard that 'bible' fact on TV. Probably the 700 Club. The Bakers. Do you have an air conditioned dog house?

Daniel1769

Oh I know why you have no knowledge of the bible. You don't have to study to show yourself approved. You are better than everyone else including Timothy. That is because you can't lose your salvation. I bet you heard that 'bible' fact on TV. Probably the 700 Club. The Bakers. Do you have an air conditioned dog house?

John 3:16 says that God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have EVERLASTING life.

Yet you say someone can lose it. If it can be lost, it isn't everlasting.

Full Definition of everlasting http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/everlasting

: lasting or enduring through all time : eternal

a (1) : continuing for a long time or indefinitely (2) : having or being flowers or foliage that retain form or color for a long time when dried b : tediously persistent <the everlasting sympathy-seeker who demands attention — H. A. Overstreet>

: wearing indefinitely <everlasting twill pants>

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You have to be more clear. I don't exactly understand what your post says.
God chooses man A. Man A is the elect. God knows man A will always be faithful and was made willing. Man A is saved and will go to heaven as God planned it that way. This man A is always saved and saved forever. Arminians think man A might change his mind and become unfaithful. Arminians bosses God and tells him man can do what they want. Arminians don't know God knows things. Anyway it all ends up arminians not knowing what calvin said nor what the bible said. More bad news for the unregenerates.