OSAS is the swindle of the century!

dialm

BANNED
Banned
God chooses man A. Man A is the elect. God knows man A will always be faithful and was made willing. Man A is saved and will go to heaven as God planned it that way. This man A is always saved and saved forever. Arminians think man A might change his mind and become unfaithful. Arminians bosses God and tells him man can do what they want. Arminians don't know God knows things. Anyway it all ends up arminians not knowing what calvin said nor what the bible said. More bad news for the unregenerates.

I'm a full fledged Calvinist. And I'm telling you that if the Arminians think that man A might change his mind then the Arminians are 100% correct. Man A-Z and all in between will always go back on God.

I'm a pure blooded Calvinist.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
John 3:16 says that God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have EVERLASTING life.

Yet you say someone can lose it. If it can be lost, it isn't everlasting.

Full Definition of everlasting http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/everlasting

: lasting or enduring through all time : eternal

a (1) : continuing for a long time or indefinitely (2) : having or being flowers or foliage that retain form or color for a long time when dried b : tediously persistent <the everlasting sympathy-seeker who demands attention — H. A. Overstreet>

: wearing indefinitely <everlasting twill pants>

What is your problem? I told you that I'm will to discuss with you. But it must civil.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You people don't understand plain English. You don't understand the bible. You don't understand yourselves.

And you don't understand the nature of Eternal Security

That last means you don't understand Christ.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Correct, blasphemy against God's power won't be forgiven in this age, or in the age to come. However, death frees a person from sin so in the judgement of unbelievers each person will be innocent at their resurrection.
For them it was not forgivable neither in that world, neither in the world to come (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV). We believe what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it. It is one of the reasons we know that Paul wasn't preaching that doctrine. He couldn't have even been forgiven under it! We also how we know that God was shewing forth something different when he had mercy on Paul (then Saul who was before a blasphemer)! In Paul first, Jesus Christ would shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should thereafter ("hereafter" Paul) believe on Him to life everlasting!

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

That also tells us that God will save anyone, anywhere no matter what they were doing while they were there when they trust the Lord believing the good news of Christ; that Chrsit died for THEIR sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day!

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You people are so worried about being tricked. Well it is too late. The pumpkin done got you. I'm not the one. John Calvin ain't the one. You are tricked by the

🎃

heir

TOL Subscriber
All the scripture you bring is admirable. I agree with the scripture. But I don't agree with you. Maybe we can take it one step at a time?
No you don't agree with the scripture! If you did you would be in one accord with it. You are not.

1 the Apostle Paul gave the Gospel message to the Corinthians

2 the Corinthians believed Paul's Gospel message

3 then Paul left Corinth for another city

4 while he was gone Judaizers, specifically Saducees came to the Corinth church and taught that there was no resurrection of the dead

5 some of the Corinth believers succumbed to that false doctrine

6 Paul found out about it and wrote 1 Corinthians 15:2

Heir, do you agree with the first 6 steps?
No. Those who believed in vain never believed Paul's gospel to begin with. You don't believe it either and therefore disqualify yourself from speaking of salvation seeing how you are clueless about it. You can't even prove what you believe with scripture.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No you don't agree with the scripture! If you did you would be in one accord with it. You are not.

No. Those who believed in vain never believed Paul's gospel to begin with. You don't believe it either and therefore disqualify yourself from speaking of salvation seeing how you are clueless about it. You can't even prove what you believe with scripture.

He/she is too interested in Pumpkins.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh I know why you have no knowledge of the bible. You don't have to study to show yourself approved. You are better than everyone else including Timothy. That is because you can't lose your salvation. I bet you heard that 'bible' fact on TV. Probably the 700 Club. The Bakers. Do you have an air conditioned dog house?

I hope you never run out of Pumpkins. Oh, what will you do?

dialm

BANNED
Banned

Can you hear yourself?

Those who believe in vain never believed.

That makes no sense. Unbelievers never believe. It is not that they believe vainly. They never believe. The first unbeliever, Cain never believed. It has been that way through all history.

Paul presented the Gospel and that is all he presented to Corinth. When Paul says they believed I as a Christian am forced to agree with Paul. They believed. They believed that Christ was risen from the dead because that is all Paul preached. Then those believers suffered for believing that Christ was risen. Then the Judaizers came and persuaded them to accept that there is no resurrection.

That is what happened.

You don't tell unbelievers that they believe in vain. You tell unbelievers the Gospel. If they accept it then they are saved. If they reject it then they are lost.

Unbelievers don't believe in vain. They just don't believe.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
To make OSAS work you have to be a theological gymnastics champion or like Pate and just don't care if your right as long as it sounds good.

The Gospel isn't complicated. It isn't even hard. The problem is that we have an enemy who is good at what he does. Way better than we are.

heir

TOL Subscriber
To make OSAS work you have to be a theological gymnastics champion or like Pate and just don't care if your right as long as it sounds good.
Nope, your mind has been corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ (2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV) from one of these (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV).

The Gospel isn't complicated.
Then why don't you believe it?
It isn't even hard.
Of course it's not. Trust the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). It's salvation by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Simple!
The problem is that we have an enemy who is good at what he does. Way better than we are.
Yes, he is and he's blinded your believe not mind (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I'm a full fledged Calvinist. And I'm telling you that if the Arminians think that man A might change his mind then the Arminians are 100% correct. Man A-Z and all in between will always go back on God.

I'm a pure blooded Calvinist.
All unregenerates change thier minds

heir

TOL Subscriber
Can you hear yourself?

Those who believe in vain never believed.
They had a faith that is vain having believed not in the resurrection of the dead (which I and steko before me) showed you. In order to believe not you would have to have heard something and rejected it. Just as the so called atheist hears there is a God, but says there's not. The some" who said "there is no resurrection of the dead" believed there wasn't resurrection of the dead and therefore could not have believed Paul's gospel as Paul's gospel includes Christ's resurrection! Get your facts straight!

1 Corinthians 15:12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?

1 Corinthians 15:13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:

1 Corinthians 15:14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

1 Corinthians 15:15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

1 Corinthians 15:16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:

1 Corinthians 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

heir

TOL Subscriber
And get your story straight about them that are lost ("unbelievers"). They believe not. Notice they are blinded because of their believing not!

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nope, your mind has been corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ (2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV) from one of these (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV).

Then why don't you believe it?Of course it's not. Trust the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). It's salvation by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Simple!Yes, he is and he's blinded your believe not mind (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).

dialm4moron is utterly confused.