Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

keypurr

And that is the problem, you reject the Hebrew scriptures.
You reject the first chapter of Hebrews.

The true son of God existed before there was a Universe. He is firstborn of all creation. Why do you reject that? Why do you sidestep the words that tell you God made his exact image and gave it his fullness? Why do you overlook the words that say he became flesh, what was he before he became flesh?

Don't you ever question the half truths taught to you in Sunday school? Ever ask why we do honor the Sabbath of God, yet you bow to man who says Sunday is the Lord's day? Why don't the churches teach the commandments as they are written?

Mankind is full of excuses as to why they can forget what God tells us if we follow the crowd.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You reject the first chapter of Hebrews.

The true son of God existed before there was a Universe. He is firstborn of all creation. Why do you reject that? Why do you sidestep the words that tell you God made his exact image and gave it his fullness? Why do you overlook the words that say he became flesh, what was he before he became flesh?

Don't you ever question the half truths taught to you in Sunday school? Ever ask why we do honor the Sabbath of God, yet you bow to man who says Sunday is the Lord's day? Why don't the churches teach the commandments as they are written?

Mankind is full of excuses as to why they can forget what God tells us if we follow the crowd.

You reject John 8:58-59. What is Jesus saying? The Jews knew. What do you say?

keypurr

You reject John 8:58-59. What is Jesus saying? The Jews knew. What do you say?
No, I agree with John 8. How many times have I told you that the spirit son dwelled in and spoke through the body of Jesus? Understand that the true spirit son was at the creation, many years before there was a world. Jesus was born to Mary, but Christ was the first of all creation, firstborn of all creatures.

God created all through his spirit son. And he was not a man.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, I agree with John 8. How many times have I told you that the spirit son dwelled in and spoke through the body of Jesus? Understand that the true spirit son was at the creation, many years before there was a world. Jesus was born to Mary, but Christ was the first of all creation, firstborn of all creatures.

God created all through his spirit son. And he was not a man.

Wrong again Keeps, He claimed to be the I AM. You do not agree with the assessment of the Jewish leaders. Why did they pick up stones in verse 59 of John 8.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I agree with John 8. How many times have I told you that the spirit son dwelled in and spoke through the body of Jesus?

He does that through all the sons of God. (Romans 8:9)

The Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of God. (John 17:23)

keypurr

Was that Paul? (Galatians 2:20)
An Apostle.

The express image is a single spiritual being not a loose spirit like the Holy Spirit. This one and only godlike spirit is the true son that God SENT from heaven.

Your posts tell me you have no clue what I have been posting for four years now. Your blinded from truth because you just can not accept any thing contrary to your faith. Most are in your same boat.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

beameup

If you are even indirectly asking for the Jewish opinion about what HaShem can do or cannot do, I'll give you one. The Lord Almighty can do every thing you have ever thought or even not even dreamed but one, the thing you wish He did or should have done. That's not how the Creator works. We are the ones expected to do
what the Lord has commanded us to do and not the Lord to do what we wish He did.

From the very beginning of Genesis, right-off-the-bat, God "sacrifices" and innocent animal in order to "clothe" Adam and Eve. In the book of Job, Job continually offers sacrifices for sin.
God has been screaming at Jews from the beginning, that a blood sacrifice was needed for a "right relationship" with Him.

God said to Abraham, “Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you.”
Genesis 22:2
I think Abraham "got the message". He understood what God would do in the Future.

Last edited:

beameup

Bs"d

God does NOT "eternally exist in three persons". GOD IS ONE!!

This is clearly written both in the Tanach and in the NT.

Too bad that some just cannot "grasp" this.

"Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!" Deut 6:4

Yes, God is ONE and Eternally exists as a "threesome".
There are many, many Elohim, but only ONE is the creator of all.
The "arm of YHWH" (ie: Son) will rule the earth as Priest and King.

I have said, Ye are gods 'elohiym; and all of you are children of the most High. Psalm 82:6

God's Truth

An Apostle.

The express image is a single spiritual being not a loose spirit like the Holy Spirit.

Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God the Father's Spirit.

This one and only godlike spirit is the true son that God SENT from heaven.
Jesus is God the Father with a body before coming to earth, and God the Father with a flesh body on earth.
Your posts tell me you have no clue what I have been posting for four years now. Your blinded from truth because you just can not accept any thing contrary to your faith. Most are in your same boat.

You do not even know that Christ means God.