Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

God's Truth

John 14:17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

God's Truth

Jesus is the Truth.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

The Holy Spirit is the Truth.

John 14:17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Ask his wife.

You are confusing spiritual reproduction with sexual reproduction. Paul explained that in Christ there is neither male nor female.
(Galatians 3:28)

You don't realize the Father is reproducing himself, do you?

Notaclue

They are the same in essence, different in person. The Father is not the Son, nor is He the Holy Spirit. Study to show yourself approved. :poly:

John 14:16 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Role of the Spirit
16 I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;

John 14:26 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

John 15:26New American Standard Bible (NASB)

26 “When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me,

John 16:7New American Standard Bible (NASB)

7 But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.

Did you hear that BR?

Jesus says the SPIRIT OF TRUTH WAS LIVING WITH THEM AND WE BE LIVING IN THEM.

Jn.14:16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

I will come to you.

Jesus is one and the same with the Holy Spirit.

Acts3:26. Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

sent him to bless you.

Jesus and the Holy Spirit are One and the Same.

1Cor1:12. For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. 13For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Peace.

Last edited:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am not trying to twist anything. I am trying to untwist what you said. You said they are NOT separate, but the trinity doctrine says they are separate.
John 14:23 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.

Deuteronomy 6:4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

4 “Hear, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord is one!

Separate but one!

Elia

Yes, God is ONE and Eternally exists as a "threesome".

Bs"d

Is it so hard to see that this is an enormous contradiction??

When God is one, then He is not three, or a "threesome".

This apart from the fact that NOWHERE in the Bible it is written that God is a "threesome".

You are making things up that fly right in the face of the Bible.

There are many, many Elohim, but only ONE is the creator of all.

There is only one God, and no other. And His name is Y-H-W-H. Besides Him there is no god.

I have said, Ye are gods 'elohiym; and all of you are children of the most High. Psalm 82:6

What we call "God", is in the Tanach represented with the word "elohiem", which means "powers". This because God is the source of all powers.

But the word "elohiem" is also used for judges, leaders, mighty men, etc.

In Exodus 4:16 God says to Moses that he wil be for an elohiem to his brother Aharon. This didn't mean that Moses would be God, and that Aharon was going to worship him, but it meant that Moses would be his leader.

In Exodus 21:1-6 is spoken about a slave who, after his normal period of servitude has expired, does not want to leave his master. The owner must then bring him to the court, where the slave makes a statement that he doesn't want to leave his master, and that he will serve him until the day he dies. Many translations say that the master must bring the slave to "the gods", because in the Hebrew it is writtten that the master must bring him to "the elohiem". But the KJV says there correctly that the master must bring him to the judges.

So it should be clear by now that "elohiem" does not exlusively mean "God", but can also mean "leader", "mighty men", "judges". and other things.

beameup

Bs"d

Is it so hard to see that this is an enormous contradiction??

When God is one, then He is not three, or a "threesome".

This apart from the fact that NOWHERE in the Bible it is written that God is a "threesome".

You are making things up that fly right in the face of the Bible.

You obviously are unaware of the Jewish doctrine of "Two Powers in Heaven". The Rabbis in the BCE were confronted with Two Powers by reading the Tanakh, and tried to reconcile this. This doctrine of a "twin Deity" was acceptable within Judaism until the 2nd Century CE.
The 2nd Century AD was significant in Judaism, because that was when "modern Judaism" was created and Mosaic Judaism abandoned because it could no longer be observed, because "sacrifices" couldn't be offered because there was no Temple.
You are living in a completely man-made "religion" that was totally unknown until the Common Era. Your "religion" is based upon the "precepts of men" as expressed in your "holy" Talmud which dates to the 6th Century CE.

Isa 29:13
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precepts of men ("oral Torah").

Proverbs 30:4
Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?
TWO

Last edited:

Elia

You obviously are unaware of the Jewish doctrine of "Two Powers in Heaven".

Bs"d

Yes, totally unaware of it. Never heard about it, never seen it anywhere in the Tanach or any other book.

That concept of "two powers in heaven" is of course, just like Christianity, plain polytheism.

The Rabbis in the BCE were confronted with Two Powers by reading the Tanakh, and tried to reconcile this. This doctrine of a "twin Deity" was acceptable within Judaism until the 2nd Century CE.

You're making up fairy tales.

You are living in a completely man-made "religion" that was totally unknown until the Common Era.

My religion is totally completely based on the law of God, as it is to be found in the Torah.

Your religion, having thrown God's laws overboard, is totally based on paganism and polytheism.

Your "religion" is based upon the "precepts of men" as expressed in your "holy" Talmud which dates to the 6th Century CE.

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precepts of men ("oral Torah").
Isa 29:13

Talking about "precepts of man", that's the trinity. It is NOWHERE to be found in the Bible, on the contrary, the whole Bible teaches that God is one, and the Christians, they make up their own "trinity" in order to be able to squeeze in an extra man-god.

And that is why Christians are lawless idolatrous pagans.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

Notaclue

What are your beliefs on the Seven Spirits of God?

1And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

2And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

Spirit of the Lord is one of seven. We're they created in the first day?

Peace.

beameup

The teaching that Moses received "Two Torahs" on Mt. Sinai is pure nonsense and there is absolutely no proof to be found anywhere.
The "precepts of man" are simply the Pharisees and Scribes making up nonsense, adding to the 613 Commandments, additional complexity.
The earliest written "oral Torah" (Mishna-Talmud) dates from 6th century Common Era. The "oral traditions" (oral Torah) is venerated above the very Word of God.
Your "G-d" is "the god of two refrigerators".

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precepts of men
Isaiah 29:13
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Jeremiah 31:33 After Messiah returns

God's Truth

John 14:23 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.

Deuteronomy 6:4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

4 “Hear, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord is one!

Separate but one!

Now you say they are separate, but before you said they were not separate.

They are never ever separate.