Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

beameup

In the time that G-d revealed himself to Moses, the earth was filled with deities. God set himself apart by announcing that He was totally "unified", thus setting Himself apart from the multitude of "gods". The "gods" of Egypt did have supernatural powers, but they were not The God over all.

Nevertheless, if you carefully read Exodus 3:1-6 you will see that there are TWO supernatural entities present in the burning bush. Clearly, Moses understood the true nature of the God of Israel from the beginning.
Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb
And the angel [mal'ak] of YHWH appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
And when YHWH saw that he turned aside to see, God ['elohiym] called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.
And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.
Moreover he said, I am the God ['elohiym] of thy father, the God ['elohiym] of Abraham, the God ['elohiym] of Isaac, and the God ['elohiym] of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God ['elohiym].

beameup

Bs"d

Is it so hard to see that this is an enormous contradiction??

When God is one, then He is not three, or a "threesome".

This apart from the fact that NOWHERE in the Bible it is written that God is a "threesome".

You are making things up that fly right in the face of the Bible.

How's this for "flying in the face"? :)
Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me. Isaiah 48:16

The Lord God and His Spirit have sent Me--(1)(2)(3) 1+1+1=1
PS: many more where this came from...

Elia

In the time that G-d revealed himself to Moses, the earth was filled with deities. God set himself apart by announcing that He was totally "unified", thus setting Himself apart from the multitude of "gods". The "gods" of Egypt did have supernatural powers, but they were not The God over all.

Bs"d

And your gods are God over all?

I have never seen written anywhere that God is "unified", where can I find that?

Nevertheless, if you carefully read Exodus 3:1-6 you will see that there are TWO supernatural entities present in the burning bush. Clearly, Moses understood the true nature of the God of Israel from the beginning.

The nature of God is that HE IS ONE.

And angle is a supernatural being, but an angle is not God or divine.

So don't make the mistake to count an angle as a god.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

Elia

How's this for "flying in the face"? :)

The Lord God and His Spirit have sent Me--(1)(2)(3) 1+1+1=1
PS: many more where this came from...

>> Who are the three divine personalities Isaiah 48:11-18 (Yeshaiah Hanavi)
speaks about? "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I
am the first and I am the last. (Only God is eternal.) My own hand laid the
foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens (the
Creator is speaking)-, . . . And now the Sovereign Lord (one divine
personality) has sent me (the speaker is eternal and the Creator, and
therefore a second divine personality), with his Spirit (a third divine
personality).
## The writer here conveniently leaves out the key passage that explains this verse, he gives there '……' Here is the whole passage: "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I
am the first and I am the last. My own hand laid the
foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens,Assemble all of you and hear! Who among them has declared these things? The LORD (in the Hebrew Y-H-W-H) loves him, he shall perform his purpose on Babylon, and His arm shall be against the Chaldeans. I, even I have spoken and called him, I have brought him, and he will prosper in his way. Draw near to me, hear this; from the beginning I have not spoken in secret from the time it came o be I have been there. And now my lord (adoni) LORD (Y-H-W-H) has sent me with his Spirit. Thus says the LORD (Y-H-W-H) your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, …

Here is my comment:

"Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I
foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens, [this is God speaking] Assemble all of you and hear! Who among them has declared these things? The LORD (in the Hebrew Y-H-W-H) loves him, he [here is the part left out by the other guy. Here is spoken ABOUT God, in the third person, that means that here already is not God speaking, but somebody else (Isaiah) ABOUT God] shall perform his purpose on Babylon, and His [again third person] arm shall be against the Chaldeans. I, even I have spoken and called him, I have brought him, and he will prosper in his way. Draw near to me, [also this is Isaiah speaking; a fysical human being can not draw near to God] hear this; from the beginning I have not spoken in secret from the time it came to be [this speaks about the decree against Sancherib] I have been there. And now my lord (adoni) LORD ( Y-H-W-H) has sent me [the me is Isaiah] with his Spirit. [the spirit of God is the power of God, that makes Isaiah a prophet. It is not a separate God] Thus says the LORD ( Y-H-W-H) [again in the third person, not God is speaking here but Isaiah] your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, …

The usual Christian logic; 1 + 1 + 1 = 1

If they only learned to count to two, then they would know that a "God the Father" and a "god the son" is TWO (2) gods, and not one.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19[/QUOTE]

God's Truth

>> Who are the three divine personalities Isaiah 48:11-18 (Yeshaiah Hanavi)
speaks about? "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I
am the first and I am the last. (Only God is eternal.) My own hand laid the
foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens (the
Creator is speaking)-, . . . And now the Sovereign Lord (one divine
personality) has sent me (the speaker is eternal and the Creator, and
therefore a second divine personality), with his Spirit (a third divine
personality).
## The writer here conveniently leaves out the key passage that explains this verse, he gives there '……' Here is the whole passage: "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I
foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens,Assemble all of you and hear! Who among them has declared these things? The LORD (in the Hebrew Y-H-W-H) loves him, he shall perform his purpose on Babylon, and His arm shall be against the Chaldeans. I, even I have spoken and called him, I have brought him, and he will prosper in his way. Draw near to me, hear this; from the beginning I have not spoken in secret from the time it came o be I have been there. And now my lord (adoni) LORD (Y-H-W-H) has sent me with his Spirit. Thus says the LORD (Y-H-W-H) your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, …

Here is my comment:

"Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I
foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens, [this is God speaking] Assemble all of you and hear! Who among them has declared these things? The LORD (in the Hebrew Y-H-W-H) loves him, he [here is the part left out by the other guy. Here is spoken ABOUT God, in the third person, that means that here already is not God speaking, but somebody else (Isaiah) ABOUT God] shall perform his purpose on Babylon, and His [again third person] arm shall be against the Chaldeans. I, even I have spoken and called him, I have brought him, and he will prosper in his way. Draw near to me, [also this is Isaiah speaking; a fysical human being can not draw near to God] hear this; from the beginning I have not spoken in secret from the time it came to be [this speaks about the decree against Sancherib] I have been there. And now my lord (adoni) LORD ( Y-H-W-H) has sent me [the me is Isaiah] with his Spirit. [the spirit of God is the power of God, that makes Isaiah a prophet. It is not a separate God] Thus says the LORD ( Y-H-W-H) [again in the third person, not God is speaking here but Isaiah] your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, …

The usual Christian logic; 1 + 1 + 1 = 1

If they only learned to count to two, then they would know that a "God the Father" and a "god the son" is TWO (2) gods, and not one.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

How do you obey Moses?

Please tell me where your temple is and where is your blood offering?

Christians obey Moses because they have a temple and a blood offering.

How is it that you have not had a temple and blood offering for two thousand years but you still claim to be a Jew who obeys the Torah?

beameup

Proverbs 30:4
Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?
Here we have an example of the "Two Powers in Heaven" (ruach 'elohiym - Holy Spirit - is not mentioned).

Elia

Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

Here we have an example of the "Two Powers in Heaven" (ruach 'elohiym - Holy Spirit - is not mentioned).

Bs"d

I don't see here "two powers in heaven". As usual, you are seeing things which don't exist.

"Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name"

Well, that's a simple one, His name is Y-H-W-H.

"and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?"

I canst tell. Also not so hard: "And Y-H-W-H said to Moses, “When you go back to Egypt, see that you do all those wonders before Pharaoh which I have put in your hand. But I will harden his heart, so that he will not let the people go. 22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says Y-H-W-H: “Israel is My son, My firstborn. 23 So I say to you, let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn.”

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Note: personal pronoun - "salvation cometh" in Hebrew - "Yeshua cometh" HIS reward is with Him and HIS recompense is with Him.

Chapter 62:11,12 are part of chapter 63:1-6.

What was announced in 62:10-12 is now spelled out in 63:1-6

Isaiah has been praying, Angels have been praying for Israel's final restoration.

Isaiah now is given a vision of the second coming of the Messiah.

As he looks to the east a question and answer series commences.

A very graphic individual is seen coming from Bozrah or in our time, modern day Jordan.
(Most commentators stick to revelation, Ezekiel and Zachariah and ignore other Old Testament passages dealing with the second coming).

Who is He that speaks in righteousness ready to save?

God

Why is there reduce redness in His garments?

Rev 19:13 (most commentators claim the blood on the Messiah in Rev 19:13 is His own blood shed for our sins however they ignore the answer given here as to why His garments are stained with blood): He has come from the trampling of the nations which He has killed has stained His garments with blood.
Micah 2:12 pinpoints Bozrah as the Jews hiding place from antichrist and Jeremiah 49:12-13 it was in Bozrah where the antichrist has gathered his armies to destroy the Jews in hiding.

The bible only sets Armageddon as the gathering place of the armies of antichrist but no fighting takes place there.

8 STAGES OF THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON

(1) antichrist leaves Babylon assembling his armies Rev 16:12-16 Joel 3:9-11 Psalm 2, (2) Babylon is destroyed Isaiah 13-14 Jeremiah 50-51, Rev 18 (3) the attack and taking of Jerusalem Zac 12:2-3, 14:1-2 (4) the armies of antichrist coming against Bozrah Jer 49:12-13 (5) regeneration of Israel Hosea 5:15-6:3 (6) second coming of Christ to Bozrah Isaiah 53:1-9 Psalm 79-80 Isaiah 64 (7) fighting going back to Jerusalem Joel 3:12-13 (8) the victory ascent on the mount of olives Zac 14:3-5.

Vs 4: we see the fulfillment of chapter chapter 62:12.

Vs 5: Christ will fight alone.

Vs 6: the death of the enemies.

However the clear teaching of scripture is that the second coming cannot happen until the people of Israel pray for His return.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now you say they are separate, but before you said they were not separate.

They are never ever separate.

And you are never ever right! Proper interpretation will lead you to the truth. Study to show thyeself approved :poly:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What are your beliefs on the Seven Spirits of God?

Jesus explained, "The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand and the seven golden lampstands, the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches and the seven lampstands which you saw are the seven churches." (Revelation 1:20)

Angels are not earthly beings, they are heavenly beings.

The spiritual dimension which surrounds the earth is referred to as heaven and the physical dimension is referred to as earth.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

I was watching in the night visions,
And behold, One like the Son of Man,
Coming with the clouds of heaven!
He came to the Ancient of Days,
And they brought Him near before Him.
Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
Which shall not pass away,
And His kingdom the one
Which shall not be destroyed.
(Daniel 7:13-14)​

The Son of Man was born of woman.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I gave scriptures too.

Keep debating and discussing without your insults.

All three persons of the Trinity!

Matthew 3:16-17 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

16 After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him, 17 and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.”

God's Truth

All three persons of the Trinity!

Matthew 3:16-17 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

16 After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him, 17 and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.”

There are three and they are all one and the same. They are NOT separate.