Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

God's Truth

Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

You did not give a scripture that says God is an essence. You gave a scripture proving Jesus is God the Father speaking in the Old Testament.

God's Truth

I never said that GOD is 'an' essence.

GOD's essence is 'to be'.

GOD's ens and esse are identical.

Exo 3:14 demonstrates this.

Again,the scripture you gave proves Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh.

That was God THE FATHER speaking in the Old Testament. That was Jesus Christ speaking in the Old Testament.

Jesus is God the Father in the New Testament come as a Son.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Fatherhood of God

Throughout the Bible we read that God is the Father. God is specifically called the Father of the nation of Israel ( Deuteronomy 32:6 ; Isaiah 63:16 ; (two times) Isaiah 64:8 ; Jeremiah 3:4 Jeremiah 3:19 ; 31:9 ; Malachi 1:6 ; 2:10 ) or the Father of certain individuals ( 2 Sam 7:14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands.

1 Chronicles 17:13 I will be his father, and he will be my son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor.

1 Chronicles 22:10 He is the one who will build a house for my Name. He will be my son, and I will be his father. And I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.'

Psalm 89:26 He will call out to me, 'You are my Father, my God, the Rock my Savior.'

Sometimes the Father image is present, although the term 'Father' was not used.

Exodus 4:22-23 Then say to Pharaoh, 'This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son,

and I told you, "Let my son go, so he may worship me." But you refused to let him go; so I will kill your firstborn son.'"

Jeremiah 31:20

Hosea 11:1-4 "When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son.

There is only one God, and HE is the Father.

Since Jesus is God, he must also be that Father.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Scriptures that say Jesus is God the Father:

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth. 1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

The ROCK that FATHERED them was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome he will be their GOD and they will be his CHILDREN.

See Revelation 21:7. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Did you read that scripture? Who but a Father will not leave children as orphans?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fatherhood of God

Throughout the Bible we read that God is the Father. God is specifically called the Father of the nation of Israel ( Deuteronomy 32:6 ; Isaiah 63:16 ; (two times) Isaiah 64:8 ; Jeremiah 3:4 Jeremiah 3:19 ; 31:9 ; Malachi 1:6 ; 2:10 ) or the Father of certain individuals ( 2 Sam 7:14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands.

1 Chronicles 17:13 I will be his father, and he will be my son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor.

1 Chronicles 22:10 He is the one who will build a house for my Name. He will be my son, and I will be his father. And I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever.'

Psalm 89:26 He will call out to me, 'You are my Father, my God, the Rock my Savior.'

Sometimes the Father image is present, although the term 'Father' was not used.

Exodus 4:22-23 Then say to Pharaoh, 'This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son,

and I told you, "Let my son go, so he may worship me." But you refused to let him go; so I will kill your firstborn son.'"

Jeremiah 31:20

Hosea 11:1-4 "When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son.

There is only one God, and HE is the Father.

Since Jesus is God, he must also be that Father.

Wrong assumption. Jesus is the Son. If not why is He called such.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Are you promoting incest?

We know from scripture that the Father is the God of Israel. (Acts 3:13)

And we know from scripture that we will marry Christ, (Romans 7:4)

Your assertion that we will marry our Father is sick.

:vomit:

God's Truth

Are you promoting incest?

We know from scripture that the Father is the God of Israel. (Acts 3:13)

And we know from scripture that we will marry Christ, (Romans 7:4)

Your assertion that we will marry our Father is sick.

:vomit:

You are not right in the head and heart. With your type of thoughts you make Jesus a homosexual.

God's Truth

The Bible says there is only One God and that He is the Father.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Deuteronomy 4:35
You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39
Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Isaiah 46:9
Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

beameup

The Jewish rabbinical belief in the first century was that there were "Two Powers" in heaven. They derived this theology from reading the Hebrew. Clearly, they recognized that there were "two beings" of equal, but with differing "roles". After rejection of Yeshua Messiah, this doctrine was declared heretical in the 2nd century AD. Do research and you will find it is a FACT

Reading the Hebrew, look for key words and phrases: "Word", the "Name", "Arm" of the Lord, mighty "Hand", who rides "upon the clouds", and other key words/phrases that emphasize the role of what is commonly referred to as the "Son". The "Son" appeared in human-like form throughout the Old Testament, where he is called "the Angel of the Lord".

The modalist "Judaism" of the last two millennia is not the Judaism of pre-100 A.D. It's a false-"religion" that disregards the past and misinterprets the Hebrew text.

Actually, the current Jewish "theology" (modalism) was borrowed from Christian heretics (Gnostics) of the 2nd century. Then they declared "two powers" to be heretical.

Last edited:

God's Truth

The Jewish rabbinical belief in the first century was that there were "Two Powers" in heaven. They derived this theology from reading the Hebrew. Clearly, they recognized that there were "two beings" of equal, but with differing "roles". After rejection of Yeshua Messiah, this doctrine was declared heretical in the 2nd century AD.

Reading the Hebrew, look for key words and phrases: "Word", the "Name", "Arm" of the Lord, mighty "Hand", who rides "upon the clouds", and other key words/phrases that emphasize the role of what is commonly referred to as the "Son". The "Son" appeared in human-like form throughout the Old Testament, where he is called "the Angel of the Lord".

The modalist "Judaism" of the last two millennia is not the Judaism of pre-100 A.D. It's a false-"religion" that disregards the past and misinterprets the Hebrew text.

Actually, the current Jewish "theology" (modalism) was borrowed from Christian heretics (Gnostics) of the 2nd century.

What does it matter what the Jews say, or what you studied in history books?

No one will understand God's Truth unless they do something.

Do you know what that is?