Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

God's Truth

Bs"d

He prefers to hang on to his idolatry and paganism.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

So how do you obey what Moses says?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bs"d

Do you believe in the church fathers or in the Bible??

NOWHERE is it written that God is three, three in one, triune, or anything like that. It just doesn't exist.

The trinity is made up by the church in the fourth century, and it is a totally NON-Biblical teaching.

This is what the Bible teaches about God:

"Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!" Deut 6:4

"Listen, Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One" Holman Christian Standard Bible

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." English Standard Version

"Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!" New American Standard Bible

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." New International Version

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one!" New King James Version"

"And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, "Which commandment is the first of all?" Jesus answered, "The first is, `Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, THE LORD IS ONE; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.' The second is this, `You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." And the scribe said to him, "You are right, Teacher; you have truly said that HE IS ONE, and there is no other but he; and to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbor as oneself, is much more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices." And when Jesus saw that he answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God."" Mark 12:28-34 Revised Standard Version

“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one." .... "You are right in saying that God is one" New International Version

"Here is the most important one. Moses said, 'Israel, listen to me. The Lord is our God. The Lord is one." .... "You are right in saying that God is one." New International Readers Version

"Jesus answered: Listen, Israel! The Lord our God, The Lord is One." .... "You have correctly said that He is One," Holman Christian Standard Bible

"Jesus answered, The first is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God, the Lord is one:" .... "thou hast well said that he is one;" American Standard Version

"Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one." New King James Version

"Jesus answered, "The most important is, 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one" .... "You have truly said that he is one," English Standard Version

"Jesus said, "The first in importance is, 'Listen, Israel: The Lord your God is one;" .... "A wonderful answer, Teacher! So lucid and accurate—that God is one" The Message

"‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one." .... “You are right in saying that God is one" New International Version

"Now an intermediary implies more than one; but GOD IS ONE." Gal 3:20 Revised Standard Version

"Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but GOD IS ONE" King James Version

"A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but GOD IS ONE." New International Version

"Now an intermediary implies more than one, but GOD IS ONE." English Standard Version

"Now a mediator is not a mediator of one; but GOD IS ONE." American Standard Version

"and the mediator is not of one, and GOD IS ONE" Youngs Literal Translation

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." James 2:19 Revised Standard Version

"thou -- thou dost believe that GOD IS ONE; thou dost well," Youngs Literal translation

"Thou believest that GOD IS ONE; thou doest well:" American Standard Version

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." Holman Christian Standard Bible.

"*Thou* believest that GOD IS ONE. Thou doest well." Darby Translation.

"It’s good that you believe that GOD IS ONE." Common English Bible

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." English Standard Version

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." Amplified Bible

"You believe that GOD IS ONE You do well;" New American Standard Bible

So the Bible teaches clearly that God is ONE.

"And J-e-h-o-v-a-h shall be King over all the earth: in that day shall J-e-h-o-v-a-h be one, and his name one." Zach 14:9 American Standard Version

"And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be— “The LORD is one, And His name one." New King James Version

"And the LORD will be king over all the earth. On that day the LORD will be one and his name one." English Standard Version

"And the Lord shall be King over all the earth; in that day the Lord shall be one [in the recognition and worship of men] and His name one." Amplified Bible

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20

WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL THREE ONE AND ONE THREE!!

And after all that, you have not seen;

Matthew 3:16-17 New International Version (NIV)

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

Matthew 28:19-20 New International Version (NIV)

19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Right Divider

Body part
Nonsense and.......modalistic.
She is willfully ignorant. Put her on ignore and your life will improve!
Prov 30:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(30:4) Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what [is] his name, and what [is] his son's name, if thou canst tell?

She cannot tell.

Last edited:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
She is willfully ignorant. Put her on ignore and your life will improve!

Prov 30:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(30:4) Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what [is] his name, and what [is] his son's name, if thou canst tell?

She cannot tell.

Yeah, I know.

Sometimes I give th' doorknob a twist to see if it's still locked.

Ben Masada

Yeah, I know.

No need to try even twice, Steko. All you need is to read the gospel of Jesus close to as much as you do the gospel of Paul. Really as easy as I am telling you. Here is the text posted by Right Divider:

"Proverbs 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what [is] his name, and what [is] his son's name, if thou cant tell?

His name is Yahweh, the Lord Almighty and, His son's name is Israel. Now, for you not to imply that I am talking right out of my mouth, I am asking you to read Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My Son; let My Son go that he may serve Me." That's right out of the Word of God aka the Tanach, which was the gospel of Jesus. Now, any attempt to individualize the Son of God from Israel and back into Jesus, it will be tantamount to add to what the Lord has commanded or to take any thing away from what the Lord has enjoined upon us to observe. (Deut. 4:2)

Ben Masada

Yea, talking to a Jehovah's Witness is like talking to a wall. Same for "orthodox Jews", and other modalists. They are the blind-leading-the-blind, and will "fall into the pit" of hell. Fortunately, we were warned about this heresy in the New Testament.

Genesis 3:22a Hebrew Roots Bible

Really! Are you sure that, to talk to a "Jehovah's Witness" is the same as to talk to Orthodox Jews? After a dialogue I recently had with a couple of "JW," I never thought I would hear some thing like that.

Here is the debate I had with them and I entitled it, "Hit and caught before running."

Hit and Caught Before Running

Last week I met in the street with a couple from the Christian faction of "Jehovah's Witnesses" who, after giving me a pamphlet from the Watch Tower, the following dialogue took place:

"J'W" - Do you know that the Jewish Divine election has been replaced by the "Jehovah's Witnesses."

Jew - I don't think so but, where is it written?

"J'W" - Isaiah 43:10.

Jew - Take the zero off and read Isaiah 43:1 and see who are the real Jehovah's Witnesses. The whole chapter is about Israel if you ask me.

"J'W" - Better yet hear what John 3:16 says about Jesus: "Jehovah so loved the world as to give His only begotten son that whoever believes in him is saved." Notice that he said, "Only begotten son" which means that there is no other.

Jew - How about Exodus 4:22,23? Jehovah Himself said that, "Israel is My son; let My son go that he may serve Me."

"J'W" - Alas, that's Israel the people who has been replaced by us. But listen, although we have replaced you, Jews are very important to us. Here is our address; would you come to visit us at 1pm today and gave me their address.

Jew - Sorry but we are not supposed to be found within a non-Jewish house of worship.

"J'W" - What's the matter, are you afraid of something?

Jew - No it is not fear but a matter of Jewish culture.

"J'W" - Where is it written that you are not supposed to enter a non-Jewish house of worship ?

Jew - Naaman was the commander of the king of Aram and he was a leper. He had a Jewess servant who suggested to him to seek cure from Elisha in Israel. He came to Elisha and was told to immerse 7 times in the Jordan River, he did as he was bid and got cured. He converted to Judaism and asked Elisha to plead God to forgive him every time he had to help his master the king by entering the temple of Baal Rimmon to worship. It is from this event that Jews acquired the custom not to enter a non-Jewish house of worship. That's in II Kings 5:1-18.

Conclusion - That was the end of the dialogue as they would neither speak nor remove their eyes from me. I had to say good bye and leave.

beameup

Really! Are you sure that, to talk to a "Jehovah's Witness" is the same as to talk to Orthodox Jews? After a dialogue I recently had with a couple of "JW," I never thought I would hear some thing like that.

Here is the debate I had with them and I entitled it, "Hit and caught before running."

Hit and Caught Before Running

Last week I met in the street with a couple from the Christian faction of "Jehovah's Witnesses" who, after giving me a pamphlet from the Watch Tower, the following dialogue took place:

"J'W" - Do you know that the Jewish Divine election has been replaced by the "Jehovah's Witnesses."

Jew - I don't think so but, where is it written?

"J'W" - Isaiah 43:10.

Jew - Take the zero off and read Isaiah 43:1 and see who are the real Jehovah's Witnesses. The whole chapter is about Israel if you ask me.

"J'W" - Better yet hear what John 3:16 says about Jesus: "Jehovah so loved the world as to give His only begotten son that whoever believes in him is saved." Notice that he said, "Only begotten son" which means that there is no other.

Jew - How about Exodus 4:22,23? Jehovah Himself said that, "Israel is My son; let My son go that he may serve Me."

"J'W" - Alas, that's Israel the people who has been replaced by us. But listen, although we have replaced you, Jews are very important to us. Here is our address; would you come to visit us at 1pm today and gave me their address.

Jew - Sorry but we are not supposed to be found within a non-Jewish house of worship.

"J'W" - What's the matter, are you afraid of something?

Jew - No it is not fear but a matter of Jewish culture.

"J'W" - Where is it written that you are not supposed to enter a non-Jewish house of worship ?

Jew - Naaman was the commander of the king of Aram and he was a leper. He had a Jewess servant who suggested to him to seek cure from Elisha in Israel. He came to Elisha and was told to immerse 7 times in the Jordan River, he did as he was bid and got cured. He converted to Judaism and asked Elisha to plead God to forgive him every time he had to help his master the king by entering the temple of Baal Rimmon to worship. It is from this event that Jews acquired the custom not to enter a non-Jewish house of worship. That's in II Kings 5:1-18.

Conclusion - That was the end of the dialogue as they would neither speak nor remove their eyes from me. I had to say good bye and leave.

JW's are not a "Christian sect", they are Anti-Christ.
Their theology is that "Jesus" was the Archangel Michael.
They are "modalists" and "Jehovah" is the only God.
So, there is a bit of "pully-wooly" going on here.

Do Moloch and Baal sound familiar to Jews?
According to Daniel 9:24-27, your Messiah showed up around +/- 25 CE.
Where is he and what is he doing?

God's Truth

JW's are not a "Christian sect", they are Anti-Christ.
Their theology is that "Jesus" was the Archangel Michael.
They are "modalists" and "Jehovah" is the only God.
So, there is a bit of "pully-wooly" going on here.

That is not what modalists believe.

God's Truth

Yeah, I know.

You do not like it that I say God is One and He is the Father came as a Son in the flesh.

You do not like it that I say we have to obey Jesus.

You want me to believe there are three different and separate Gods, and that we do not have to obey only have faith.

Jesus says wisdom is proved right by her actions.

What makes sense, to say God is One, or to say three different?

What makes sense, to say obey God or it does not matter, and it will even make you self-righteous, prideful, and condemned?

That is what I am told here that obeying does.

Think for yourself and ask God if what you say it right or if what I say is right.

Elia

And after all that, you have not seen;

Matthew 3:16-17 New International Version (NIV)

16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

Matthew 28:19-20 New International Version (NIV)

19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Bs"d

I've seen it. What are you trying to say with that?

beameup

Bs"d

I've seen it. What are you trying to say with that?

Perhaps God revealed Himself gradually, over a long period of time,
through the Tanakh by using various names and appearances
to mankind, as the Hebrew language is very "earthy" and "concrete"
and centered on the senses... and Greek is more apt at expressing
and conveying "abstract" and philosophical concepts (such as a "complex" God)? :idea:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You do not like it that I say God is One and He is the Father came as a Son in the flesh.

GOD is one.

It has nothing to do with 'liking what you say' as if it is a personal attack on you.
I disagree with your interpretations.

The Father sent the Son. The Son did not send the Father. That's Scripture.

The Son suffered on the cross. The Father did not suffer on the cross.

You do not like it that I say we have to obey Jesus.

It has nothing to do with 'liking you'.

The Lord Jesus was a minister to the circumcision to confirm the promises that GOD made to the Hebrew fathers concerning ethnic Israel, Davidic Kingdom and land. The Lord Jesus was born under the law. The Lord Jesus raised up Paul to be His unique Apostle to the nations and Paul taught only those things for the gentiles to have a relationship with GOD. He said that we are not under the law.

You want me to believe there are three different and separate Gods,

Show where I ever said that. That's Tritheism. I do not subscribe to that teaching and never have.
This, again, just demonstrates how little you really understand.

and that we do not have to obey only have faith.

Paul says Faith is obedience for salvation.
You teach that works are obedience for salvation.

Jesus says wisdom is proved right by her actions.

What makes sense, to say God is One, or to say three different?

When John said that the Word was 'with' GOD, it implies two.
When John said that the Word was GOD, it implies one.
Taken together it implies two in one. One being 'same', two persons 'distinct'.

What makes sense, to say obey God or it does not matter, and it will even make you self-righteous, prideful, and condemned?

That is what I am told here that obeying does.

Doing good works in order to merit/earn salvation is self-righteous and engenders pride of self.

Think for yourself and ask God if what you say it right or if what I say is right.

GOD's word is right.

Rightly divide.

Elia

You want me to believe there are three different and separate Gods,
Show where I ever said that. That's Tritheism. I do not subscribe to that teaching and never have.

Bs"d

Separate, not separate, who cares. The simple and obvious facts are that a "God the Father" and a "god the son" are TWO (2) gods, and not one.

So separate or not, you are anyway an idol worshipper.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

Elia

Perhaps God revealed Himself gradually, over a long period of time,
through the Tanakh by using various names and appearances
to mankind, as the Hebrew language is very "earthy" and "concrete"
and centered on the senses... and Greek is more apt at expressing
and conveying "abstract" and philosophical concepts (such as a "complex" God)? :idea:

Bs"d

“This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no god.
Isaiah 44:6

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Bs"d

Separate, not separate, who cares. The simple and obvious facts are that a "God the Father" and a "god the son" are TWO (2) gods, and not one.

So separate or not, you are anyway an idol worshipper.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

If you had lived in the time of Abraham, would you have worshipped the Angel of YHVH?
In the time of Moses, would you have worshipped GOD's manifest glory in the Tabernacle?

Elia

If you had lived in the time of Abraham, would you have worshipped the Angel of YHVH?

Bs"d

No.

In the time of Moses, would you have worshipped GOD's manifest glory in the Tabernacle?

I only worship the one and only true God Y-H-W-H who is one.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Bs"d

No.

I only worship the one and only true God Y-H-W-H who is one.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

Exo 33:9 And it came to pass, as Moses entered into the tabernacle, the cloudy pillar descended, and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the LORD talked with Moses.
Exo 33:10 And all the people saw the cloudy pillar stand at the tabernacle door: and all the people rose up and worshipped, every man in his tent door.
Exo 33:11 And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

beameup

Bs"d

“This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no god.Isaiah 44:6

Israel's "King and Redeemer" made an appearance to Joshua just before the destruction of Jericho. Joshua (Yeshua) worshipped Him. Yeshua 5:13-15

And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries? And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant? And the captain of the LORD'S host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.

"take off your sandals, you are on holy ground" - sound familiar?

God's Truth

Do you believe the only true God is a family? One family?

Are you promoting incest?

We know from scripture that the Father is the God of Israel. (Acts 3:13)

And we know from scripture that we will marry Christ, (Romans 7:4)

Your assertion that we will marry our Father is sick.

:vomit:

What? you vomited at the fact that Jesus is God the Father with a body. You called it INCEST; HOWEVER, Jesus says we are HIS MOTHER, BROTHER, and SISTER. According to YOU Jesus is committing incest...and according to you he is committing homosexuality since he 'marries' men too.

Are you ready to apologize for saying such an erroneous thing to me?