Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

God's Truth

beammeup,

This is what the Bible says. It is in the Holy Bible.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Deuteronomy 4:35
You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39
Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Isaiah 46:9
Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

beameup

Like Jehovah's Witnesses, you are a modalist. Nothing new here, the heresy was prevalent in the time of the Apostles, and originated in Egypt with the Gnostics. There is an extremely good reason why the BC scribes came to the conclusion of "Two Powers" by reading the Hebrew.

beammeup,

This is what the Bible says. It is in the Holy Bible.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Deuteronomy 4:35
You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39
Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Isaiah 46:9
Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

God's Truth

Like Jehovah's Witnesses, you are a modalist. Nothing new here, the heresy was prevalent in the time of the Apostles, and originated in Egypt with the Gnostics. There is an extremely good reason why the BC scribes came to the conclusion of "Two Powers" by reading the Hebrew.

Those are scriptures from the Holy Bible. Those are not writings from some Jehovah Witness book you read, or some other anti Christ book.

If you want to be a serious debater of the Holy Bible you will have to look at those scriptures and discuss them and not one of your unholy books.

God's Truth

There are not three separate and different Gods together called one, as the trinitarian doctrine says. That is a doctrine from the Catholics, the apostate Catholics. THERE ARE THREE, BUT THE THREE ARE ONE AND THE SAME.

The Catholics began introducing false doctrines starting in about 310. Here are just some of the many false doctrines.

Prayers for the dead and sign of the cross, approximately began in 310 AD.

Veneration to angels and dead "Saints", approx. 375.

The worship of Mary, and giving her the title "Mother of God", approx. 431.

Priests begin to dress elaborately, 500 AD.

The doctrine of purgatory, 593.

beameup

Those are scriptures from the Holy Bible. Those are not writings from some Jehovah Witness book you read, or some other anti Christ book.

If you want to be a serious debater of the Holy Bible you will have to look at those scriptures and discuss them and not one of your unholy books.

You mean like when you hypocritically reference the "Catholics" and their "beliefs"?

The Catholics began introducing false doctrines starting in about 310. Here are just some of the many false doctrines.

There is a multitude of information from the Early Church Fathers concerning the Nature of the God-Head - his Unity & "Diversity", and these date from the FIRST CENTURY A.D.
As well, the New Testament clearly states the true nature & "diversity" of the God-Head. The modalist heresy of the Gnostics started before the Apostles died.

So, you are essentially a Johnny-come-lately Jehovah's Witness in your doctrine.

God's Truth

You mean like when you hypocritically reference the "Catholics" and their "beliefs"?

There is a multitude of information from the Early Church Fathers concerning the Nature of the God-Head - his Unity & "Diversity", and these date from the FIRST CENTURY A.D.

First off, I would not call them 'fathers'.

I do not go by the teachings of men not in the Bible and who go against the teachings of Jesus and call themselves 'father'.

As well, the New Testament clearly states the true nature & "diversity" of the God-Head. The modalist heresy of the Gnostics started before the Apostles died.

Again I do not go by your extra, non holy books that you adhere to as being truth.

I only go by the Holy Bible, and if you want to debate me, then you will have to only use the written Word of God as preserved in the Holy Bible.

So, you are essentially a Johnny-come-lately Jehovah's Witness in your doctrine.

I do not waste much time with those who only try to slander and not speak according to scripture.

Let us debate the scriptures, if you can. How about it? Are you ready?

beameup

Yea, not take your ["God's Truth" :rotfl: ] advice

Yea, talking to a Jehovah's Witness is like talking to a wall. Same for "orthodox Jews", and other modalists.
They are the blind-leading-the-blind, and will "fall into the pit" of hell. Fortunately, we were warned about this heresy in the New Testament.

Genesis 3:22a Hebrew Roots Bible
And YAHWEH Elohim said, Behold! The man has become as one of Us

Last edited:

God's Truth

Yea, talking to a Jehovah's Witness is like talking to a wall. Same for "orthodox Jews", and other modalists.
They are the blind-leading-the-blind, and will "fall into the pit" of hell. Fortunately, we were warned about this heresy in the New Testament.

All you got is slander. If you had God's Truth you would not need to slander to defend your false beliefs. What else do you got?

God's Truth

Satan leaves people with some ways to defend false doctrines. Online it would be slander, false witnessing, lies, mocking, etc.

In person it could be worse.

Elia

Anyone want to go into a serious debate about how Jesus is God the Father in the flesh?

Bs"d

There is only one God who is one, and that is Y-H-W-H. Besides Him there is no god:

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are Y-H-W-H.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

Elia

You are a modalist.

Bs"d

Being a trinitarian, and with that a polytheist and idol worshipper, is worse.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

Elia

The Jewish rabbinical belief in the first century was that there were "Two Powers" in heaven. They derived this theology from reading the Hebrew.

Bs"d

Of course the Jews never believed something like that.

Watch out for beameup, he lies and makes up fairy tales.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"

Elia

We are told many times that there is ONE GOD AND THERE IS NO OTHER BESIDES HIM.

Why don't you believe?

Bs"d

He prefers to hang on to his idolatry and paganism.

Elia

Bs"d

Do you believe in the church fathers or in the Bible??

As well, the New Testament clearly states the true nature & "diversity" of the God-Head.

NOWHERE is it written that God is three, three in one, triune, or anything like that. It just doesn't exist.

The trinity is made up by the church in the fourth century, and it is a totally NON-Biblical teaching.

This is what the Bible teaches about God:

"Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!" Deut 6:4

"Listen, Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One" Holman Christian Standard Bible

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." English Standard Version

"Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!" New American Standard Bible

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." New International Version

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one!" New King James Version"

"And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, "Which commandment is the first of all?" Jesus answered, "The first is, `Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, THE LORD IS ONE; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.' The second is this, `You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." And the scribe said to him, "You are right, Teacher; you have truly said that HE IS ONE, and there is no other but he; and to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbor as oneself, is much more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices." And when Jesus saw that he answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God."" Mark 12:28-34 Revised Standard Version

“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one." .... "You are right in saying that God is one" New International Version

"Here is the most important one. Moses said, 'Israel, listen to me. The Lord is our God. The Lord is one." .... "You are right in saying that God is one." New International Readers Version

"Jesus answered: Listen, Israel! The Lord our God, The Lord is One." .... "You have correctly said that He is One," Holman Christian Standard Bible

"Jesus answered, The first is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God, the Lord is one:" .... "thou hast well said that he is one;" American Standard Version

"Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one." New King James Version

"Jesus answered, "The most important is, 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one" .... "You have truly said that he is one," English Standard Version

"Jesus said, "The first in importance is, 'Listen, Israel: The Lord your God is one;" .... "A wonderful answer, Teacher! So lucid and accurate—that God is one" The Message

"‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one." .... “You are right in saying that God is one" New International Version

"Now an intermediary implies more than one; but GOD IS ONE." Gal 3:20 Revised Standard Version

"Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but GOD IS ONE" King James Version

"A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but GOD IS ONE." New International Version

"Now an intermediary implies more than one, but GOD IS ONE." English Standard Version

"Now a mediator is not a mediator of one; but GOD IS ONE." American Standard Version

"and the mediator is not of one, and GOD IS ONE" Youngs Literal Translation

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." James 2:19 Revised Standard Version

"thou -- thou dost believe that GOD IS ONE; thou dost well," Youngs Literal translation

"Thou believest that GOD IS ONE; thou doest well:" American Standard Version

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." Holman Christian Standard Bible.

"*Thou* believest that GOD IS ONE. Thou doest well." Darby Translation.

"It’s good that you believe that GOD IS ONE." Common English Bible

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." English Standard Version

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." Amplified Bible

"You believe that GOD IS ONE You do well;" New American Standard Bible

So the Bible teaches clearly that God is ONE.

"And J-e-h-o-v-a-h shall be King over all the earth: in that day shall J-e-h-o-v-a-h be one, and his name one." Zach 14:9 American Standard Version

"And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be— “The LORD is one, And His name one." New King James Version

"And the LORD will be king over all the earth. On that day the LORD will be one and his name one." English Standard Version

"And the Lord shall be King over all the earth; in that day the Lord shall be one [in the recognition and worship of men] and His name one." Amplified Bible

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20

WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL THREE ONE AND ONE THREE!!