Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

keypurr

That was true when Jesus was human. Why do you ignore his Spirit birth, the firstborn of the dead?
Why after so long do you not understand me? The spirit being existed from before the world. Jesus was born into the world. Jesus Christ is the firstborn from the dead, his Father raised him and elevated him to the glory he had before he came to take the form of man. So much to see friend, open to what is in his word.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Ben Masada

You have a "one dimensional" G-d who is distant and somewhat "unknowable".
It seems that Jews simply are not able to "grasp" that G-d could create
a "body" to dwell within by using the basic elements present in a woman
just like he used the basic elements of earth to create Adam.
The Tanakh is full of appearances of G-d in a human form (Gen 18 for example).
The problem of Jews is that they cannot "grasp" the HOLINESS of God and
their own total personal SINFULLNESS and that G-d would make extreme
efforts to make himself RECONCILED to mankind.

If you are even indirectly asking for the Jewish opinion about what HaShem can do or cannot do, I'll give you one. The Lord Almighty can do every thing you have ever thought or even not even dreamed but one, the thing you wish He did or should have done. That's not how the Creator works. We are the ones expected to do
what the Lord has commanded us to do and not the Lord to do what we wish He did.

keypurr

Why do you not understand me? Jesus Christ is the first of the firstfruits of the Father's reproduction plan. More to come.

The real Christ, before there was a Jesus, is/was a spirit like his creator. This spirit being was the first of YHWH's creations for all things were created through it/him. It is very clear that Jesus was born as a man to Mary in scripture, he did not create the Universe, he did not come down from heaven. ONLY Christ, the son of man, came down from heaven. And it/he came into Jesus when Jesus was anointed with him. It is most important to realize that there is a spirit world that we do not see. We see the effects but not the beings. Man is limited because of the traditions instilled in them by their forefathers. To understand Christ and Jesus Christ one has to separate the two before they became one. Most are unable to do that. Scripture tells us that YHWH created his exact image, a spirit being like himself. This image is call his son in the first few words of Hebrews 1, this is the son that was given the fullness and power of the creator yet he is/was/and always will be in subjection to his God/creator. This is why Jesus Christ said his Father is greater than ALL. This thread is about the one and only TRUE God. Christ is a form of God but not God. He prays to his God and OUR God.

Blessings friend, may you see what I am trying to tell you.

keypurr

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
This spirit being was the first of YHWH's creations...

For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)​

Jesus Christ, the Anointed One, was born and the government is on his shoulder.

You proclaim a false christ just as Jesus predicted. (Matthew 24:4-5)

keypurr

For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)​

You have no idea who I am speaking of, your off topic or millions of years ahead of the creation of the true son. Don't the miss translation of one verse hide the truth from you.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

Are you saying Jesus was not a true Son of God?
Jesus is the flesh son of God, he is the body God prepared for the true son which is a spirit being. God's son that is spoken of in Heb 1 is millions of years before Jesus was born. That is the true son that God sent from heaven, the only Son that has seen the Father. For the true son to become flesh a body needed to be provided. A flesh son was needed to become the Lamb of God. The true son had the power of his father, that power came to Jesus at his anointing. Think about that friend. Acts 10:38 proves it.

Ben Masada

All right Jamie, now, would you be so kind as to quote a reference in History... anywhere, to the purpose that Jesus ever became the head of the Government in Israel? I don't think so. Why then claim that Jesus was born to be king? That's the reason why he was arrested and crucified on the political charge of being king
of the Jews in Jerusalem. Hence, INRI. (Luke 19:37-40) You are living an illusion lady! [/quote]

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
All right Jamie, now, would you be so kind as to quote a reference in History... anywhere, to the purpose that Jesus ever became the head of the Government in Israel?

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world My servants would fight so that I should not be delivered to the Jews, but now My kingdom is not from here.” (John 18:36)​

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I disagree. I do not see Israel as the flesh son, I seem them as a chosen people.

Then you shall say to Pharaoh, "Thus says the LORD: 'Israel is My son, My firstborn. So I say to you, let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn.'"  (Exodus 4:22-23)​

Do you really believe the Father's firstborn son was not flesh? Really?

keypurr

Then you shall say to Pharaoh, "Thus says the LORD: 'Israel is My son, My firstborn. So I say to you, let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn.'"  (Exodus 4:22-23)​

Do you really believe the Father's firstborn son was not flesh? Really?
Content my friend content.

The true son was created first as everything else was created through him. Are you seeing that? Everything was created by God through his true son. In heaven and earth. Everything. ALL. The son created laid the foundation of the Universe, Heb 1. He is a form of God, Phil 2. He became flesh in the body of Jesus. He is much bigger than the churches tell you he is.