Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

beameup

Bs"d

Try to look through your brainwashing, and you'll see the truth.

Sorry, but I suppose these straight-forward 4 verses, that a 5th grader could comprehend, simply "fly over your head". It's a coherent passage from beginning to end: vs. 24-27. It might appear to many, that your "god" is a god of confusion and mumbo-jumbo messages, who could not have possibly composed such a brief, concise message as this one, delivered by an Archangel.

Sir Robert Anderson of Scotland Yard was able to "decipher" this passage and arrive at a precise date that Messiah the Prince would present himself to the Nation of Israel, riding into Jerusalem on a very young donkey, while the crowds cried "Hosannah". Too bad you missed him.

Save now [yasha`], I beseech thee, YHWH: YHWH, I beseech thee, send now prosperity. Blessed be he that cometh in the name of YHWH: we have blessed you out of the house of YHWH. -Psalm 118:25-26

God's Truth

Yes, I have.

Rom 11:13 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:13) For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

This guy?

If you have five servants before you, and you tell each of those servants a message to give to all nations of people (all nations of Jewish people), and you send one of those servants to go farther away to the Gentiles (pagans and other non Jewish), how do you get that it will be a different message just because the one servant went to Jews and farther away to the Gentiles?

Apple7

Isa 54.5

For your Makers (plural) are your husbands (plural); Yahweh of Hosts is His name; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of all the earth.

Elia

Isaiah 54:5 (NKJV)

5 For your Maker is your husband,

The Lord of hosts is His name;

And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel;

He is called the God of the whole earth.

שמע ישראל י-ה-ו-ה אלהנו י-ה-ו-ה אחד

Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is
ONE.​

And you shall love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
And these words which I command you this day shall be upon your heart;
and you shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
And you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Deut 6:4-9

The Jews until this day fulfill this commandment. Every morning they put upon their arm and upon their forehead their phylacteries, (prayer belts) that consist of black straps with black leather cubes, that contain parchment upon which is written this Biblical text that says that God is one. Upon the doorposts of the houses of the religious Jews there are small boxes or containers that also contain parchment upon which is written that God is one. During the morning and evening prayers the above text is recited which says that God is one.

Y-H-W-H, the one and only God who is one.

Beside Him there is no God, no Buddha, no Christ, no David Koresh; NOBODY.

Whoever worships anything or anybody else than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPPER.

Elia

Sorry, but I suppose these straight-forward 4 verses, that a 5th grader could comprehend, simply "fly over your head". It's a coherent passage from beginning to end: vs. 24-27. It might appear to many, that your "god" is a god of confusion and mumbo-jumbo messages, who could not have possibly composed such a brief, concise message as this one, delivered by an Archangel.

Sir Robert Anderson of Scotland Yard was able to "decipher" this passage and arrive at a precise date that Messiah the Prince would present himself to the Nation of Israel, riding into Jerusalem on a very young donkey, while the crowds cried "Hosannah". Too bad you missed him.

Bs"d

Sir Robert Anderson of Scotland Yard made horrible mistakes in his calculations. But then; what can you expect of Christians who cannot count to two?

You also seem to be unable to understand that a carpenter is not the same as a prince.

And that your anointed one (messiah) was never anointed by a priest or prophet to be king.

You seem to be unable to understand that your messiah didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies.

Thank God I can count to two!

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23

beameup

Bs"d

Sir Robert Anderson of Scotland Yard made horrible mistakes in his calculations. But then; what can you expect of Christians who cannot count to two?
You Jews don't seem to be able to multiply 70 X 7 in order to find out when Messiah the Prince would arrive.
You also seem to be unable to understand that a carpenter is not the same as a prince.
And David was pushed out away from his family and delegated to roaming around alone with a bunch of dumb sheep.
And that your anointed one (messiah) was never anointed by a priest or prophet to be king.
And your Roman appointed High Priest would not have done anything other than what the Romans told him to? Perhaps Caesar would have had a thing or two to say about it.
You seem to be unable to understand that your messiah didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies.
I think you are forgetting that your Roman controlled "Religion" wanted you Jews to dispose of anyone who would "upset" the Roman "cart". They chanted "We have no other King than Caesar".

Apple7

Study up...

Study up...

Isaiah 54:5 (NKJV)

5 For your Maker is your husband,

The Lord of hosts is His name;

And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel;

He is called the God of the whole earth.

Isa 54.5

For your Makers (plural) are your husbands (plural); Yahweh of Hosts is His name; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of all the earth.

‘ō·śa·yiḵ’ (makers) is plural in the Hebrew.

ḇō·‘ă·la·yiḵ’ (husbands) is plural in the Hebrew.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Onlly Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

Bs"d

Thank God I can count to two!

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23

Bs'd

Psalm 2

Coronation of the Son

1 Why do the nations rebel[a]
and the peoples plot in vain?
2 The kings of the earth take their stand,
and the rulers conspire together
against the Lord and His Anointed One:
3 “Let us tear off their chains
and free ourselves from their restraints.”[c]
4 The One enthroned[d] in heaven laughs;
the Lord ridicules them.
5 Then He speaks to them in His anger
and terrifies them in His wrath:
6 “I have consecrated My King[e]
on Zion, My holy mountain.”
7 I will declare the Lord’s decree:
He said to Me, “You are My Son;[f]
today I have become Your[g] Father.
8 Ask of Me,
and I will make the nations Your[h] inheritance
and the ends of the earth Your possession.
9 You will break[j] them with a rod of iron;
You[k] will shatter them like pottery.”[l]
10 So now, kings, be wise;
receive instruction, you judges of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with reverential awe
and rejoice with trembling.
12 Pay homage to[m] the Son or He[n] will be angry
and you will perish in your rebellion,[o]
for His[p] anger may ignite at any moment.
All those who take refuge in Him[q] are happy.

Elia, when was David ever begotten or born literally of God?

When did David get called Lord?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Elia

Bs'd

Psalm 2

Coronation of the Son

1 Why do the nations rebel[a]
and the peoples plot in vain?
2 The kings of the earth take their stand,
and the rulers conspire together
against the Lord and His Anointed One:
3 “Let us tear off their chains
and free ourselves from their restraints.”[c]
4 The One enthroned[d] in heaven laughs;
the Lord ridicules them.
5 Then He speaks to them in His anger
and terrifies them in His wrath:
6 “I have consecrated My King[e]
on Zion, My holy mountain.”
7 I will declare the Lord’s decree:
He said to Me, “You are My Son;[f]
today I have become Your[g] Father.
8 Ask of Me,
and I will make the nations Your[h] inheritance
9 You will break[j] them with a rod of iron;
You[k] will shatter them like pottery.”[l]
10 So now, kings, be wise;
receive instruction, you judges of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with reverential awe
and rejoice with trembling.
12 Pay homage to[m] the Son or He[n] will be angry
and you will perish in your rebellion,[o]
for His[p] anger may ignite at any moment.
All those who take refuge in Him[q] are happy.

Elia, when was David ever begotten or born literally of God?

Bs"d

Where do you see in the above Psalm the "literally born of God"?

Was your messiah "literally born of God", or was he born of a woman?

David got called lord for instance here: "Then Bathsheba bowed with her face to the earth, and paid homage to the king, and said, “Let my lord King David live forever!”
1 Kings 1:31

“I have consecrated My King on Zion, My holy mountain.”

When was your messiah king on Zion? King David was.

"Ask of Me,and I will make the nations Your[h] inheritance
9 You will break[j] them with a rod of iron; You[k] will shatter them like pottery.”

When did your messiah do this? King David did.

Psalm 2 is speaking about king David. King David is the anointed one ( (messiah means 'anointed one'), see I Samuel 16:12-13. Here the prophet Samuel anointed him, something that never happened to Jesus, he was never anointed by a prophet, but only by a sinful woman, something that means nothing of course.

"I have set my king upon Zion, my holy hill." King David reigned from Zion, he lived there and is buried there, but to Jesus nothing of this applies, he was never a king, and he never ruled from mount Zion.

"He said to me; You are My son, today have I begotten you." This does not mean that king David was a physical son of God. The term son of God is used for people or angels who are especially beloved or favored by God, as we can see in Genesis 6:4, Job 1:6, 2:1, 38:7, and Psalm 82:6, 89:6, and many other verses. Verse 8: "Ask of me and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron, and dash them in pieces like a potters vessel." All this applies to King David, God gave him victory over all his adversaries, but nothing of this applies to Jesus. The claim that Jesus is going to do this after his second coming is a worthless claim because everybody can make a claim like that. Therefore it is absurd to say that this applies to Jesus in stead of King David.

Another Christian claim is that the Psalm says: "Kiss the son, or he will be angry", but this is a mistranslation. The word translated with "son" is "bar". And that means in Hebrew "pure", and not "son". Only in Aramaic does it mean son, but not in Hebrew. And the Psalms are written in Hebrew, therefore it doesn't make sense to translate this word as if it is Aramaic.
Therefore it says: "Worship in purity".

Nowhere in the Psalms is the word "bar" used for "son" or "heir".It is used for "pure", see Psalm 24:4; "The one who has clean hands and a PURE heart".

And Psalm 19:8; "the commandment of Y-H-W-H is PURE, enlightening the eyes."

And Psalm 73:1 "Surely God is good to Israel, to those who are PURE in heart."
There is not a single example in the Psalms where the word "bar" is used as "son".

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

Elia

You Jews don't seem to be able to multiply 70 X 7 in order to find out when Messiah the Prince would arrive.

Bs"d

Unfortunately, you are not able to read this prophecy correctly, and see when the messiahs should arrive.

Hint: It was not after 490 years.

And David was pushed out away from his family and delegated to roaming around alone with a bunch of dumb sheep.

All the patriarchs roamed around with sheep.

And your Roman appointed High Priest would not have done anything other than what the Romans told him to? Perhaps Caesar would have had a thing or two to say about it.

And then again: Perhaps not.

I think you are forgetting that your Roman controlled "Religion" wanted you Jews to dispose of anyone who would "upset" the Roman "cart". They chanted "We have no other King than Caesar".

We chant: We have no other king than Y-H-W-H!
“This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no god.
Isaiah 44:6

truthjourney

Elia, do you think you can manage to make your point without repeatedly referring to Christians as pagans and idol worshippers? :sigh:

beameup

Bs"d
Unfortunately, you are not able to read this prophecy correctly, and see when the messiahs should arrive.
Hint: It was not after 490 years.
Yes, of course, your "messiah" came after 7 X 7 (49yrs). Was he a "carpenter" or a "sheepherder"? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

All the patriarchs roamed around with sheep.
But, there was a "taboo" against working as an architect/builder (that's the Greek that you mistakenly call "carpenter").

We chant: We have no other king than Y-H-W-H!
However you don't have a REDEEMER - SAVIOR (Yeshua) (however, you do keep your milk products in a separate refrigerator :confused: ).

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God -- Job 19:25-26
What did patriarch Job know that you do not?
(or many modern-day Goyim, for that matter).

Elia

Elia, do you think you can manage to make your point without repeatedly referring to Christians as pagans and idol worshippers? :sigh:

Bs"d

Can you understand that if you do paganism, like Christmass, Easter eggs & bunny, trinity, etc, that you then are a pagan?

Can you understand that if you worship a whole divine family, that you then are a polytheist and with that an idol worshipper?

“This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no god.

Elia

Yes, of course, your "messiah" came after 7 X 7 (49yrs). Was he a "carpenter" or a "sheepherder"? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bs"d

He was not a carpenter, and not a sheepherder, he was a king: "The Lord saith these things to my christ, Cyrus, whose right hand I took, ..."
Isaiah 45:1

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God -- Job 19:25-26
What did patriarch Job know that you do not?
(or many modern-day Goyim, for that matter).

What he and we know, is that the one and only true God Y-H-W-H who is one, (and not three) is our Redeemer:

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my Redeemer."
Psalm 19:14

"Thus says Y-H-W-H, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: ..... "
Isaiah 43:14

"Thus says Y-H-W-H, your Redeemer, And He who formed you from the womb: “I am the Lord, who makes all things, Who stretches out the heavens all alone, Who spreads abroad the earth by Myself;"
Isaiah 44:24

"Their Redeemer is strong; Y-H-W-H of hosts is His name."
Jeremiah 50:34

"Thus says Y-H-W-H, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: “I am the Lord your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go."
Isaiah 48:17

beameup

Bs"d

He was not a carpenter, and not a sheepherder, he was a king: "The Lord saith these things to my christ, Cyrus, whose right hand I took, ..."
Isaiah 45:1

What yeshiva are you studying in... the yeshiva for dumb-dumbs?

Daniel got the revelation/prophecy from YHWH during the reign of Darius the Mede. Cyrus was long-gone.

Better just stick to your Talmud. Where in your Talmud does it describe that Jesus is boiling in excrement?

Daniel 9:1 In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of Median descent, who was made king over the kingdom of the Chaldeans—

Last edited:

Elia

What yeshiva are you studying in... the yeshiva for dumb-dumbs?

Daniel got the revelation/prophecy from YHWH during the reign of Darius the Mede. Cyrus was long-gone.

Better just stick to your Talmud. Where in your Talmud does it describe that Jesus is boiling in excrement?

Bs"d

I can see you don't study at all. You're just spouting nonsense and idiocy.

You should obey your messiah when he says: "Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do"
Matt 23.

Oh, I forgot, you don't care about what your messiah says. You make up your own nonsense, like: "Daniel got the revelation/prophecy from YHWH during the reign of Darius the Mede. Cyrus was long-gone."

Look in Daniel 10:1 "In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a message was revealed to Daniel, ..."

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

truthjourney

Bs"d

Can you understand that if you do paganism, like Christmass, Easter eggs & bunny, trinity, etc, that you then are a pagan?

Can you understand that if you worship a whole divine family, that you then are a polytheist and with that an idol worshipper?

I have a good understanding about what paganism and idol worship is.

Elia

I have a good understanding about what paganism and idol worship is.

Bs"d

That's no answer to my question.

Can you understand that mainstream Christianity is paganism and idolatry?

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
."

Ex 20:1+2

beameup

Bs"d
I can see you don't study at all. You're just spouting nonsense and idiocy.

Oh, I forgot, you don't care about what your messiah says. You make up your own nonsense, like: "Daniel got the revelation/prophecy from YHWH during the reign of Darius the Mede. Cyrus was long-gone."

Look in Daniel 10:1 "In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a message was revealed to Daniel, ..."
______________________________________________________________________________________

You're making yourself look like a dumb-dumb. :dunce: :rotfl:
Daniel is not "chronological". :duh: :loser:
Daniel 9:1 In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus,
of Median descent, who was made king over the kingdom of the Chaldeans—
The entire chapter (9:1-27) is a unit
______________________________________________________________________________________

Thus saith YHWH, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One [Jesus], to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation [Israel] abhorreth, to a servant of rulers,

Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of YHWH that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.
-- Isaiah 49:6

YHWH clearly states that Jews hate Jesus, right here in Isaiah 49. But it won't always be that way,
as God has chosen a day when Yeshua will return and all the world will see the Holiness and Glory of God revealed.

truthjourney

Bs"d

That's no answer to my question.

Can you understand that mainstream Christianity is paganism and idolatry?

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
."

Ex 20:1+2
You didn't answer my question. But I guess your answer is no, that you can't make your point without repeatedly referring to Christians as pagans and idol worshippers.