Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

Right Divider

Body part
Why do you ask such questions?

It means born first.

Read the passage carefully.

This passage is explaining the first existence of the Son all the way until the last.

The passage plainly says that Jesus was the first born over all creation...AND THEN IT SAYS ALL THINGS WERE MADE THROUGH HIM. NOW THAT IS SUPREMACY.

This passage explains how Jesus was literally the firstborn over all creation, and coming to earth, dying for us, and returned to that same place of supremacy.

Jesus HAS supremacy OVER EVERYTHING...NOT just when he came to earth, but over all things...spiritual, and created...from the beginning to the end.

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. 21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.
You are simply too stupid to communicate with.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GT is totally incorrigible. She can not/will not learn anything of a Spiritual nature. She's stubborn and mule headed. She makes things up and sticks by them no matter what. She's argumentative and annoying. She agrees with no one and no one agrees with her. She's a waste of time and energy. She's delusional about her total obedience to God. It's useless having a conversation with her. She won't budge.

keypurr

The Bible does not say God the Father made a copy of His Spirit.

The Bible does say that God made a body and that Jesus Christ's body is the temple of that Spirit.
Hebrew 1 disagrees with you.
God made his exact image.
His spirit son.

Disagree if you wish but you disagree with scripture. God sent his son to take the form of man and die for us.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

So is it your story that God placed this full-sized walking body into Mary's womb?

Firstborn does not always mean "born first". Read the Bible and learn all about it.

With regard to the Lord Jesus Christ is means PREEMINENT!
GT is partly right, the Christ in Jesus is firstborn of all creation for all things were created through him. Christ, not the human Jesus, was with the Father at the creation.

Sometime we all need to listen to what the words say, not what the church says.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

Image is about what we can see...that would be Jesus' body.
Not so friend, express image of the Father in every way was created first. God is a spirit being, so also is his true son. God created everything through this express image son. This is the spirit son that took over the body of Jesus when Jesus was anointed with it. This is when God declared that this was his son. The true son came down front heaven to enlighten us about hiss God and Father.

GT, your heart is in the right place, your love for God is sincere, but you are on the wrong road to understanding his words. Others judge you harshly, they are wrong in doing so. God knows where your heart is, so do I.

God's Truth

Not so friend, express image of the Father in every way was created first.
That is right.
God is a spirit being,
That is right.
so also is his true son.

That is right. God calls him His Son when He sends Jesus.

God created everything through this express image son.

Agree.

This is the spirit son that took over the body of Jesus when Jesus was anointed with it.

No. Jesus was the Son in Mary's womb. Jesus is the one who baptizes with the Holy Spirit and he baptized John while he too was in his own mother, and his mother also.

Luke 1:41 When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.

Luke 1:44
For as soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.

Jesus was born the Son of God.

Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

The Holy Spirit came on Jesus WITH POWER at Jesus' baptism.

That is different than just receiving the Holy Spirit...it is given power.

Read the Old Testament scriptures about the Holy Spirit coming on someone with power.

GT, your heart is in the right place, your love for God is sincere,
I am glad you can see that much about me, keypurr, and it is kind of you to say so. I believe the same thing about you.

but you are on the wrong road to understanding his words. Others judge you harshly, they are wrong in doing so. God knows where your heart is, so do I.

You have truly comforted me, thank you.

keypurr

That is right.

That is right. God calls him His Son when He sends Jesus.

Agree.

No. Jesus was the Son in Mary's womb. Jesus is the one who baptizes with the Holy Spirit and he baptized John while he too was in his own mother, and his mother also.

Luke 1:41 When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.

Luke 1:44
For as soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.

Jesus was born the Son of God.

Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

The Holy Spirit came on Jesus WITH POWER at Jesus' baptism.

That is different than just receiving the Holy Spirit...it is given power.

Read the Old Testament scriptures about the Holy Spirit coming on someone with power.

I am glad you can see that much about me, keypurr, and it is kind of you to say so. I believe the same thing about you.

You have truly comforted me, thank you.
We do not agree on many things but I will always be a friend to you. Jesus was born to Mary and is the flesh son of God, but the true son is a spirit being not flesh. The true son is a form of the God for he was given the power and the fullness of the Father. God can not die, but his created son could that's why God SENT his son to take the form of a man and die for us. Jesus is that body that God prepared for his spirit son Christ. Christ came wit power, Christ is the first born of all creatures, Christ was made Lord by his God.

Blessing GT

God's Truth

We do not agree on many things but I will always be a friend to you. Jesus was born to Mary and is the flesh son of God, but the true son is a spirit being not flesh. The true son is a form of the God for he was given the power and the fullness of the Father. God can not die, but his created son could that's why God SENT his son to take the form of a man and die for us. Jesus is that body that God prepared for his spirit son Christ. Christ came wit power, Christ is the first born of all creatures, Christ was made Lord by his God.

Blessing GT

I do understand what you are saying.

Thanks for being a friend, same here.

Blessings to you too.