Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

Elia

God lives in unapproachable light and is invisible.

Jesus is God the Father with a body.

Bs"d

If anybody says the Christian messiah is the same as Y-H-W-H then you are stuck with the fact that Y-H-W-H is his own son and at the same time his own father.

Then you are stuck with the fact that when the Christian messiah prays to his father, Y-H-W-H is praying to himself.

Luke 22:41-42: “and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

So here Y-H-W-H has a different will than himself???

Even in heaven the Christian messiah is subjected to the Father, according to Corinthians 15:28, Matthew 20:23, Fillipens 2:9, and others.

So Y-H-W-H is subjected to himself???

When the Christian messiah was hanging at the cross, he cried out: “My God, my God, why did you forsake me?” Matthew 27:46

So Y-H-W-H forsook himself???

Collossians 3:1; “set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.”

Y-H-W-H is sitting at his own right hand???

Y-H-W-H died at the cross, slaughtered by his own creatures?

If so, who resurrected him?

Remember there is only one God: Y-H-W-H who IS one.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

keypurr

God is invisible and made Himself a body, and then gave up that body to come in the flesh. God Himself came as a Man.

Yes God (YHWH) is a spirit and he made an exact copy of himself, his son. That son is also an invisible spirit that came and took the form of a man by dwelling in Jesus. If you can understand that you will have come a long way into his words friend.

Elia

I have one God, YHWH, and one Lord, Y'shua.

Bs"d

I have one God, Y-H-W-H, and one LORD, Y-H-W-H:

"J-e-h-o-v-a-h the Lord [is] my strength"
Habakkuk 3:19 Young's Literal Translation

"But you, O Y-H-W-H my Lord"
Psalm 109:21

"O J-e-h-o-v-a-h my Lord, strength of my salvation"
Psalm 140:7, Young's Literal Translation

"But to Thee, O J-e-h-o-v-a-h, my Lord, [are] mine eyes, In Thee I have trusted, Make not bare my soul."
Psalm 141:7, Young's Literal Translation

"And Abram saith, `Lord J-e-h-o-v-a-h what dost Thou give to me"
Gen 15:2 Young's Literal Translation

"and he saith, `Lord J-e-h-o-v-a-h, whereby do I know that I possess it?'"
Gen 15:8 Young's Literal Translation

"Lord J-e-h-o-v-a-h, Thou -- Thou hast begun to shew Thy servant Thy greatness, and Thy strong hand;"
Deut 3:28 Young's Literal Translation

"And Samson calleth unto J-e-h-o-v-a-h, and saith, `Lord J-e-h-o-v-a-h, remember me, I pray Thee, and strengthen me,"
Judges 16:28 Young's Literal Translation

"I come in the might of the Lord J-e-h-o-v-a-h, I mention Thy righteousness -- Thine only."
Psalm 71:16 Young's Literal Translation

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23

Elia

Yes God (YHWH) is a spirit and he made an exact copy of himself, his son. That son is also an invisible spirit that came and took the form of a man by dwelling in Jesus.

Bs"d

"I am Y-H-W-H, that is My name;
And My glory I will not give to another"
Is 42:8

"“To whom then will you liken Me,
Or to whom shall I be equal?” says the Holy One."
Is 40:25

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23

God's Truth

Yes God (YHWH) is a spirit and he made an exact copy of himself, his son. That son is also an invisible spirit that came and took the form of a man by dwelling in Jesus. If you can understand that you will have come a long way into his words friend.

The Bible does not say God the Father made a copy of His Spirit.

The Bible does say that God made a body and that Jesus Christ's body is the temple of that Spirit.

God's Truth

Bs"d

If anybody says the Christian messiah is the same as Y-H-W-H then you are stuck with the fact that Y-H-W-H is his own son and at the same time his own father.

Then you are stuck with the fact that when the Christian messiah prays to his father, Y-H-W-H is praying to himself.

Luke 22:41-42: “and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

Even in heaven the Christian messiah is subjected to the Father, according to Corinthians 15:28, Matthew 20:23, Fillipens 2:9, and others.

When the Christian messiah was hanging at the cross, he cried out: “My God, my God, why did you forsake me?” Matthew 27:46

Collossians 3:1; “set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.”

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"

There are many scriptures in the New Testament that show us our spirits live on in consciousness after the death of our bodies.
The Old Testament was about earthly man. The New Testament is about spiritual man.

Romans 7:4 So, my brothers and sisters, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God. 5 For when we were in the realm of the flesh, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in us, so that we bore fruit for death. 6 But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

The Old Testament was to the realm of the flesh. the New Testament is the way of the Spirit.

God's Truth

Bs"d

We are flesh and spirit.

Hebrews 12:9, Zechariah 12:1, and Malachi 2:15.

Zechariah 12:1 shows us that the spirit has a form

God's Truth

Elia,

Do you want to stop at the Old Covenant, or do you want to enter the New Covenant that God spoke of?

Do you want to keep living about what is earthy, or do you want to live by God's Spirit?

Elia

Elia,

Do you want to stop at the Old Covenant, or do you want to enter the New Covenant that God spoke of?

Bs"d

We have to wait for the new covenant until the real messiah comes:

Even the name "New Testament" is not correct: It points to the new covenant that G.d will make with the Jewish people. Paul claims that this is done through Jesus. Paul says in Hebrews 10:15-17; "Whereof the Holy Ghost is also a witness to us, for after he had said before: This is the covenant that I will make with them, after those days, saith the LORD, I will put My laws in their heart and in their minds will I write them. And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more." This is written in Jeremiah 31:31-34; "Behold, the days come saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah. Not according the old covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, which my covenant they broke, although I was as a husband to them, saith the LORD. But this shall be the covenant that I make with the house of Israel: After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in there inward parts and write it in their hearts, and I will be there G.d, and they shall be my people. And they shall no more each man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying: Know the LORD, for they shall all know me, from the least of them till the greatest, saith the LORD, for I will forgive their iniquity and I will remember their sins no more."

Are we now in the days that everybody knows about the LORD (Y-H-W-H)?----.That nobody has to teach his neighbor about G.d?

Obviously not!

So even the reference to the new covenant, the "New Testament", is not correct.

God's Truth

Bs"d

We have to wait for the new covenant until the real messiah comes:

Even the name "New Testament" is not correct: It points to the new covenant that G.d will make with the Jewish people. Paul claims that this is done through Jesus. Paul says in Hebrews 10:15-17; "Whereof the Holy Ghost is also a witness to us, for after he had said before: This is the covenant that I will make with them, after those days, saith the LORD, I will put My laws in their heart and in their minds will I write them. And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more." This is written in Jeremiah 31:31-34; "Behold, the days come saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah. Not according the old covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, which my covenant they broke, although I was as a husband to them, saith the LORD. But this shall be the covenant that I make with the house of Israel: After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in there inward parts and write it in their hearts, and I will be there G.d, and they shall be my people. And they shall no more each man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying: Know the LORD, for they shall all know me, from the least of them till the greatest, saith the LORD, for I will forgive their iniquity and I will remember their sins no more."

Are we now in the days that everybody knows about the LORD (Y-H-W-H)?----.That nobody has to teach his neighbor about G.d?

Obviously not!

So even the reference to the new covenant, the "New Testament", is not correct.

Jesus tells us how we can know if his teachings are from God or not...teachings as stated in the Holy Bible.

You can find out for yourself and have knowledge instead of giving your mere opinions.

Do you want knowledge about Jesus, or your opinions?

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus is the FIRSTBORN. All things were created THROUGH him.

Are you saying that was not a body who walked in the garden with Adam and Eve?

Genesis 3:8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden.
So is it your story that God placed this full-sized walking body into Mary's womb?

Firstborn does not always mean "born first". Read the Bible and learn all about it.

With regard to the Lord Jesus Christ is means PREEMINENT!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ONCE AGAIN, the term "first born" is a reference to His PREEMINENCE.
Yep.

Jacob/Israel is called firstborn (Ex 4:22), and he was not the first child born of his parents.
Ephraim is also called firstborn (Jer 31:9) and he was not the first child born of his parents.
David is called firstborn (Psalms 89:27), and he was not the first child born of his parents.

God's Truth

So is it your story that God placed this full-sized walking body into Mary's womb?

Why do you ask such questions?
Firstborn does not always mean "born first". Read the Bible and learn all about it.

It means born first.

With regard to the Lord Jesus Christ is means PREEMINENT!

Read the passage carefully.

This passage is explaining the first existence of the Son all the way until the last.

The passage plainly says that Jesus was the first born over all creation...AND THEN IT SAYS ALL THINGS WERE MADE THROUGH HIM. NOW THAT IS SUPREMACY.

This passage explains how Jesus was literally the firstborn over all creation, and coming to earth, dying for us, and returned to that same place of supremacy.

Jesus HAS supremacy OVER EVERYTHING...NOT just when he came to earth, but over all things...spiritual, and created...from the beginning to the end.

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. 21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.