Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

Elia

______________________________________________________________________________________

You're making yourself look like a dumb-dumb. :dunce: :rotfl:
Daniel is not "chronological". :duh: :loser:

The entire chapter (9:1-27) is a unit
______________________________________________________________________________________

YHWH clearly states that Jews hate Jesus, right here in Isaiah 49. But it won't always be that way,
as God has chosen a day when Yeshua will return and all the world will see the Holiness and Glory of God revealed.

Bs"d

Everybody who is not struck with total blindness can see that Daniel lived during the reign of Cyrus.
So Cyrus was not "long gone" in the days of Daniel.

The prophecy of Daniel begins with the prophecies of Jeremiah that the Jews would return.

The first 7 weeks stop with the coming of the messiah; Cyrus.

The 62 following weeks refer to Jerusalem being rebuild, and in the last week the animal sacrifices would stop, a messiah would be cut off, and the Temple and Jerusalem would be destroyed. That happened in 70.

That's what it is all about, and no, your supposed messiah just doesn't fit in.

beameup

Bs"d
Everybody who is not struck with total blindness can see that Daniel lived during the reign of Cyrus.
So Cyrus was not "long gone" in the days of Daniel.
The prophecy of Daniel begins with the prophecies of Jeremiah that the Jews would return.
The first 7 weeks stop with the coming of the messiah; Cyrus.
The 62 following weeks refer to Jerusalem being rebuild, and in the last week the animal sacrifices would stop, a messiah would be cut off, and the Temple and Jerusalem would be destroyed. That happened in 70.

That's what it is all about, and no, your supposed messiah just doesn't fit in.

Better just put your head in the sand yeshiva-boy. Daniel 9 was written after the reign of Cyrus the Great.
ruach 'elohym cannot be that easily tricked, as you are finding out. Daniel 9:1 identifies Darius the Mede.
"You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; but it is these that testify about Me and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have eternal life. - John 5:39-40 Yeshua is found throughout the Tanakh if you search for him.

Last edited:

Elia

Better just put your head in the sand yeshiva-boy. Daniel 9 was written after the reign of Cyrus the Great.

Bs"d

And therefore what?

The 70 weeks cover the exile, and the 420 years that the second Temple stood.

The prophecy begins with the prophecy of Jeremiah which Daniel was reading when he got the prophecy. By necessity that prophecy, just like Cyrus, pre-dates the prophecy of Daniel 9.

No problem there.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

Elia

Thus saith YHWH, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One [Jesus], to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation [Israel] abhorreth, to a servant of rulers,

Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of YHWH that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee. -- Isaiah 49:6

YHWH clearly states that Jews hate Jesus, right here in Isaiah 49. But it won't always be that way,
as God has chosen a day when Yeshua will return and all the world will see the Holiness and Glory of God revealed.

Bs"d

Here is what is written in Isaiah 49:7;

"Thus says Y-H-W-H,
The Redeemer of Israel, their Holy One,
To Him whom man despises,
To Him whom the nation abhors,
To the Servant of rulers:
“Kings shall see and arise,
Princes also shall worship,
Because of Y-H-W-H who is faithful,
The Holy One of Israel;
And He has chosen You.”"

As everybody who is not struck with total blindness can see, the "Holy One of Israel", that is Y-H-W-H.

You try to shove in your carpenter who doubles as your messiah, but he is NOWHERE to be found in the whole Hebrew Bible.

Just doesn't exist.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"

beameup

Oh, I forgot, you don't care about what your messiah says. You make up your own nonsense, like: "Daniel got the revelation/prophecy from YHWH during the reign of Darius the Mede. Cyrus was long-gone."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyrus reigned from 539 B.C. to 530 B.C. Guess what happened in 530 B.C.? Cyrus Died on December 4th. :rotfl: I'd say Cyrus was "long-gone". :rotfl: What's the Hebrew word for "jackass"? :deadhorse:

Daniel chapter 9 begins this way:
In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans;
Darius reigned from 521 B.C. to 486 B.C. All of chapter 9 pertains to this 1st year of his reign.

Xerxes the Great ruled from 485 B.C. to 465 B.C. His queen was named Esther (Ishtar).

Artaxerxes Longamanus* ruled from 465 B.C. to 424 B.C. He allowed the Jews to rebuild the walls, gates, motes of Jerusalem, fortifying the City from intruders and raiders.

Surely your "messiah" would have appeared in your writings from Nehemiah, Ezra, or Daniel... but your "messiah" is totally absent. Unless you resurrected Cyrus, he was disqualified by the grave. :rotfl:

Now, using Artaxerxes Longamanus as the "starting point" and going forward (70X7) 490 years, you have Messiah the Prince, the Savior of Israel coming.
A 5th grader could make an accurate guess, but sadly the retarded "religious leadership" :dunce: couldn't multiply and count. And as a "reward", they lost their Temple and were driven out of the land.

Elia

Surely your "messiah"

Bs"d

You put the word "messiah" between quotation marks, thereby indicating that Cyrus was not a real messiah.

However, as we can read in Isaiah 45:1, God Himself calls Cyrus "My messiah":

"Thus says the Lord to His anointed,
To Cyrus, whose right hand I have held"

The word "anointed" in the Hebrew is "meshiach", which, when Christianity can apply it to their messiah, is always translated as "messiah", and if not, when it obviously refers to a different messiah, is always translated with "anointed".

But God Himself calls Cyrus "His messiah".

He was a real messiah. This in contradistinction to that carpenter, who was never anointed to be king by a king or priest, and who was never a king, in short, who never was a messiah.

Let us first get out of the way what is a messiah, because you don't seem to understand:

From my Daniel 9 page, HERE to be found:

"Who was the messiah? In order to understand this we first have to understand what is a messiah. Messiah comes from the Hebrew word 'meshiach' which means 'anointed one' It was the custom to anoint kings with oil before they came to power. There were already many anointed kings in Jewish history. Read for instance I Samuel 9:27 to10:1; Here Saul is anointed by Samuel the prophet. And thereby he became a messiah, an anointed one, See Samuel 11:13 up to 12:3: Here in verse 3 king Saul is called G.ds anointed, in the Hebrew 'meshiach'. So also king Saul was a messiah. Look in I Samuel 16:12-13, here the prophet Samuel anoints David, the Hebrew verb for anointing is 'mashach', and he becomes an anointed one, as we can read in II Samuel 23:1; "David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed (in the Hebrew 'meshiach') of the G.d of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said; …"

I Kings 1:39; "And Zadok the priest took an horn of oil out of the tabernacle, and anointed (Hebrew verb 'mashach') Solomon. And they blew the trumpet, and all the people said; G.d save king Solomon." Also Solomon was an anointed one, or messiah: II Chronicles 6:42, here king Solomon prays: "O Lord turn not away the face of thine anointed, …" In the Hebrew: 'meshiach'.

So now we know what is a messiah: An anointed king."

would have appeared in your writings from Nehemiah, Ezra, or Daniel... but your "messiah" is totally absent.

Cyrus is mentioned 12 times in Ezra, and three times in Daniel. Should be enough I would say.

Unless you resurrected Cyrus, he was disqualified by the grave. :rotfl:

The same of course, would hold true for your messiah, he's dead for 2000 years, and he didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies, so he was not the messiah.

Of course also Cyrus didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies, therefore Cyrus was not THE messiah, only A messiah.

THE messiah hasn't come yet.

Now, using Artaxerxes Longamanus as the "starting point"

Why use that as a starting point? The first one who spoke about the Jews returning and rebuilding Jerusalem was Jeremiah, and it was his prophecies Daniel was studying when he got the prophecy about the 70 weeks, so that is a much more logical starting point.

And then there is Cyrus, the first one to give the command to the Jews to return and rebuild Jerusalem and the Temple, also he is a much more logical starting point.

and going forward (70X7) 490 years, you have Messiah the Prince,

Your "messiah" was never a prince, never a king.

the Savior of Israel coming.

Your "messiah" never saved Israel. And he didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies, and he never was anointed, so he was a failed messiah.

A 5th grader could make an accurate guess, but sadly the retarded "religious leadership" :dunce: couldn't multiply and count. And as a "reward", they lost their Temple and were driven out of the land.

The destruction of the second Temple, just like the destruction of the first Temple, had nothing to do with the messiah, it had to do with the sins of the Jews.

And of course, it is impossible that that carpenter was the messiah, so even a blind person can see he had nothing to do with the destruction of the Temple.

The prophecy ends with: "And after threescore and two weeks (that is after 69 weeks, in the 70th week) shall a messiah be cut off, and have nothing. And the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary and the end of thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease"

So in the 70th week, a messiah (not THE messiah) will be cut of, in the middle the animal sacrifices will be stopped, and the Temple will be destroyed.

That of course all happened in the 7 year period, the last week, which is from 63 to 70. In 70 the Temple was destroyed. In 66 the Jews revolted against the Romans, who laid a siege around the city, because of which no sheep and bulls could be brought into the city any more for the sacrificial service, so in the middle of that week the sacrifices were stopped.
With the destruction of Jerusalem, the last Jewish king Agrippas was cut off, (a real messiah) and left with nothing.

It all fits like a glove.

Except of course for that carpenter, who was dead already 40 years when this prophecy ended.

beameup

Bs"d
So in the 70th week, a messiah (not THE messiah) will be cut of, in the middle the animal sacrifices will be stopped, and the Temple will be destroyed.

Your God has abandoned you. He tore down your Temple and left you destitute.
"Judaism" ceased to exist in 70 A.D. Cyrus died in 430, long before Daniel 9
was written down. Nice try pulling a "Rabbi Singer", but the rauch 'Elohim is on-to-you.
Better luck next time.

Last edited:

Elia

Your God has abandoned you. He tore down your Temple and left you destitute.
"Judaism" ceased to exist in 70 A.D. Cyrus died in 430, long before Daniel 9
was written down. Nice try pulling a "Rabbi Singer", but the rauch 'Elohim is on-to-you.
Better luck next time.

Bs"d

Read HERE why Daniel 9 does not and can not speak about the Christian "messiah".

beameup

Bs"d

Read HERE why Daniel 9 does not and can not speak about the Christian "messiah".

It's real simple, "your messiah" failed to show-up in the allotted time (7X70).
Maybe "your God" was on vacation? Or perhaps he just "forgot"? Fell asleep?

There is no need to read your "Jews4Jewishness" links... I'm familiar with the lying rabbi Singer.

Elia

It's real simple, "your messiah" failed to show-up in the allotted time (7X70).
Maybe "your God" was on vacation? Or perhaps he just "forgot"? Fell asleep?

There is no need to read your "Jews4Jewishness" links... I'm familiar with the lying rabbi Singer.

Bs"d

It is very simple: With you the 69th week must be in the year 30, while the Temple and Jerusalem were destroyed in 70, that is 40 years, or more than 5 weeks too late.

It is obvious that it is impossible to squeeze in that carpenter.

Anybody who wants to know what is going on in Daniel 9, look HERE.

beameup

No need to read some "link" on Daniel 9, as the prophecy is not that hard to "figure out"... unless you are retarded. All you have to know is a little history, which you obviously have "no clue" about, otherwise you would have observed that Daniel 9 was written during Darius' reign and long-after Cyrus was dead. Of course, when you have the continual presence of the ruach 'Elohim, the Holy Scriptures really "come alive" and the Devil is not able to deceive.

God's Truth

Elia flings his dung around and should be avoided, rather, he is treated well while he blasphemies God, while others who speak the truth are avoided.

Elia

No need to read some "link" on Daniel 9, as the prophecy is not that hard to "figure out"... unless you are retarded.

Bs"d

Name calling is the argument of somebody who is out of arguments.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

Elia

Bs"d

“This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no god.
Isaiah 44:6

God's Truth

Bs"d

Name calling is the argument of somebody who is out of arguments.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."

You name call Jesus.

Elia

That is about Jesus.

Bs"d

If you just wipe the dirt out of your eyes, then you can see that it is about the one and only true God Y-H-W-H, and not about a dead carpenter.

For your convenience I'll post this again:

“This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no god.

Elia

You name call Jesus.

Bs"d

But he started it. He calls the Jewish Bible scholars everything that is ugly and rotten.

Nasty character.

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23

marhig

Bs"d

If you just wipe the dirt out of your eyes, then you can see that it is about the one and only true God Y-H-W-H, and not about a dead carpenter.

For your convenience I'll post this again:

May God forgive you for insulting Jesus in that way and calling him just a dead carpenter, you have no feeling. He was scourged and brutally crucified because he came to bring us Gods love and show us the way, the truth and the life. He is Gods Christ and you can't see it. I can see it clearly. No man ever came with the wisdom that Jesus had. He had to have been anointed of God by his spirit. I hope one day that your heart will soften enough for his word to sink in

beameup

Elia flings his dung around and should be avoided, rather, he is treated well while he blasphemies God, while others who speak the truth are avoided.
It's really the ignorance of most Jews I've encountered. They have spent 2,000 years trying to justify their "religion", when in fact, Judaism died in 70AD.

Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors. - Isa 53:10-12