On "Cripples"

glorydaz

Again, is Rusha running to be the leader of this country?

I don't understand you guys. You say Trump is different than everyone else and then spend a thread trying to show that he does things other people do.

You say "so and so mocks people too." So what? It doesn't make it right.

I guess it's better to have them LIE through their teeth on a regular basis and to our faces than it is to demonstrate a bit of mockery....which is at least honest.

shagster01

I guess it's better to have them LIE through their teeth on a regular basis and to our faces than it is to demonstrate a bit of mockery....which is at least honest.

I'll take neither, thank you.

But you can take whichever of those evils you'd like.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Trump is an arrogant, blowhard. He is spouting promises that he has no intention of OR no ability to deliver.

According to nothing.

Also, he IS prochoice

So are millions of other people.

as well as a thrice-married adulterer.

So what :idunno:

Leadership is not based on
a)marriage
b)not being a fan of Jezebel's baby killers
c)your dumb, unfounded, typical liberal opinion

People focus on all the things that don't matter, and wonder why we end up with inept leadership

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Putin: Trump Is Brilliant
"Very talented, no doubt about that."
12/17/2015

Russian President Vladimir Putin praised Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Thursday, but declined to weigh in on whether the real estate mogul would be a good president.

"He is a very flamboyant man, very talented, no doubt about that... He is an absolute leader of the presidential race, as we see it today. He says that he wants to move to another level of relations, to a deeper level of relations with Russia. How can we not welcome that? Of course we welcome it," Putin told reporters in Moscow, according to Reuters.

But the Russian president declined to weigh in on Trump's controversial language and proposals, such as banning all Muslims from entering the United States.

"It's not our affair to determine his worthiness. That's up to the United States voters," he said, according to ABC. "As for his internal political issues and his turns of speech which he uses to raise his popularity, I repeat, it’s not our job to judge them."

Trump has said that he would aim to work with Putin if he were elected president, saying he got to know him when they both appeared on "60 Minutes," even though the two men appeared on the show in different cities. Trump has also praised Russia's military intervention in Syria.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/vladimir-putin-donald-trump_5672bc21e4b0dfd4bcc0b344
We can all take comfort in the fact that while Trump may not have much empathy with Moslems, Mexicans, women, refugees and "cripples," he and Vladimir Putin are members of their own mutual admiration society!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
..... Leadership is not based on
a)marriage
b)not being a fan of Jezebel's baby killers
c)your dumb, unfounded, typical liberal opinion

People focus on all the things that don't matter, and wonder why we end up with inept leadership
Does this mean that now that the "brilliant" Donald Trump is beginning to look like the Republican presidential nominee conservatives have been forced to abandon their position on "family values?"

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Does this mean that now that "the Donald" is beginning to look like the Republican presidential nominee conservatives have been forced to abandon their position on "family values?"

That does seem to be the case ...

Donald is pro-abortion and pro-adultery.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm trying to think when a President's affairs or personal sins ever had an impact on their leadership and you know what?

I can't think of a damn thing.
Good job picking leadership on criteria that has nothing to do with leadership. Please do us a favor and not vote :thumb:

glorydaz

I'm trying to think when a President's affairs or personal sins ever had an impact on their leadership and you know what?

Good job picking leadership on criteria that has nothing to do with leadership. Please do us a favor and not vote :thumb:

Well, there was that JFK/Marilyn Monroe thing. Didn't that keep him from handling the Cuban Missile Crisis? :think:

Maybe not.

Clinton nearly got impeached over that blue dress thing....but now his wife is being considered for the Oval Office.

But, that Donald is rumored to be "pro-adultery" so surely that means something. ;)

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Except when a Democratic President Clinton had a tryst with Monica Lewinsky, the Republicans threw up their hands in self-righteous indignation - and then tried to have him impeached by the House on December 19, 1998 and then by the Senate on February 12, 1999!

During the investigation, it was also revealed GOP House Speaker-designate Representative Bob Livingston, Republican Dan Burton of Indiana, Republican Helen Chenoweth of Idaho and Republican Henry Hyde of Illinois were all involved in marital infidelities.

Last edited:

glorydaz

Except when a Democratic President Clinton had a tryst with Monica Lewinsky, the Republicans threw up their hands in self-righteous indignation - and then tried to have him impeached by the House on December 19, 1998 and then by the Senate on February 12, 1999!

During the investigation, it was also revealed GOP House Speaker-designate Representative Bob Livingston, Republican Dan Burton of Indiana, Republican Helen Chenoweth of Idaho and Republican Henry Hyde of Illinois were all involved in marital infidelities.

Did any of those "indiscretions" impact their leadership? I believe that was the issue.

shagster01

Did any of those "indiscretions" impact their leadership? I believe that was the issue.

You don't feel having a first lady with her nude photos all over the Internet (she posed for them, they weren't stolen) has an impact on leadership?

That surprises me from the Christian right?

ClimateSanity

Well, there was that JFK/Marilyn Monroe thing. Didn't that keep him from handling the Cuban Missile Crisis? :think:

Maybe not.

Clinton nearly got impeached over that blue dress thing....but now his wife is being considered for the Oval Office.

But, that Donald is rumored to be "pro-adultery" so surely that means something. ;)
He said mean things to Megan Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell. This means he hates women and so it is possible he committed adultery. Sarc

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He said mean things to Megan Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell. This means he hates women and so it is possible he committed adultery. Sarc

Oh, is that the argument you are going with, Dolo?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ex-wife-Marla-Maples-confesses-loves-him.html

From the article:

She was embroiled in one of the biggest sex scandals of the 1990s that triggered the 'divorce of the century'.

Marla Maples achieved notoriety after business mogul Donald Trump left his first wife Ivana for her in 1993 after a lengthy affair.

Poor Donald. She MADE him do it. :think:

Enthusiast

Trump's lighting up the e-verse with his gaffe of "mocking a crippled reporter"

Gotta dig into this a bit, but my first thought was:

Is it politically correct to refer to the handicapped as "cripples"?

8132b01bd66b506af8b2c4131b1cb30c.jpg
Nahhh. You are just describing the person, right?