On "Cripples"

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I can't stop thinking of that South Park episode

BIy_U53CAAAZ0cZ.jpg

Cripples and Crips :chuckle:

glorydaz

Why was it acceptable to make fun of Bush's slight but unfortunate facial resemblance to a chimp? Where's the line between what's fair game and what isn't, and who decides?

Because whatever the libs do is acceptable and funny.

glorydaz

It appears unintentional. The hand went limp but not purposefully. Trump was mocking his stupidity. The hand probably went limp because he had that image of the reporter seeded in his mind. If he wanted to mock the disability, he could have deformed his hand much better and do a more accurate representation. Claims of mocking physical disability is more mind reading from the left that we come to expect. They make quick rushes to judgement based on the slightest bit of information.

Exactly, Trump uses his hands a lot...in all kinds of ways. When he is speaking of precision, his hands are showing sharp and precise motions. When his is speaking of muddled thinking, his hands reflect that, too. He's just too darn real for many people. They like the pc robots that most politicians are.

glorydaz

I think some people can just go cry a river. If a person is insulting another, let them be insulted back. If a person wants to skew another or bear false witness, they reap what the other person responds with. Let's move to the big boy's table.

Every time a person goes after Trump, others go and demonize Trump for responding.
Rosie goes and acts like a pig, but people go after Trump for calling her such. I mean, really. Build a bridge.

Yep. :thumb:

They have no problem going after Trump's hair, do they? They have no problem copying the way he talks or making up stories about his personal life. Typically, libs can dish it out but become over-wrought, shocked, and offended when they get a little bit dished back.

glorydaz

Agreed ... anyone who mocks the disabilities of others is a horrible human being.

Judging a person as a "horrible human being" because they aren't politically correct enough for people like you, says more about you than it does about them.

One day, Rusha, your every act of mockery will be brought into view. Your face is going to go a bright red. :chuckle:

glorydaz

I said I saw the video.
It did not appear that Trump was mocking someone's physical handicap.

It did appear that Trump was mocking someone's mental handicap.

But, the retarded reporter is not claiming that Trump is mocking his retardation, he is claiming that Trump is mocking his physical handicaps.

That just proves that he is so stupid that Trump's mockery of his mental deficiencies is spot on.

:thumb:

glorydaz

Trump is an arrogant, blowhard. He is spouting promises that he has no intention of OR no ability to deliver.

Also, he IS prochoice, as well as a thrice-married adulterer.

Whatever Rusha declares MUST be so. :rotfl:

shagster01

I think some people can just go cry a river. If a person is insulting another, let them be insulted back. If a person wants to skew another or bear false witness, they reap what the other person responds with. Let's move to the big boy's table.

Every time a person goes after Trump, others go and demonize Trump for responding.
Rosie goes and acts like a pig, but people go after Trump for calling her such. I mean, really. Build a bridge.

Is Rosie running to be this nation's leader? If not, I don't care what she does.

I do care what a person who wants to lead me does.

shagster01

Judging a person as a "horrible human being" because they aren't politically correct enough for people like you, says more about you than it does about them.

One day, Rusha, your every act of mockery will be brought into view. Your face is going to go a bright red. :chuckle:

Mocking disabilities goes beyond not being PC. It's simply not leader-like.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

All Rusha does on here is mock. But as soon as there's a subject like rape, feminism, rape, rape, feminism :)chuckle:)... or in this case Trump,
she all of a sudden becomes a massive hypocrite.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
All Rusha does on here is mock. But as soon as there's a subject like rape, feminism, rape, rape, feminism :)chuckle:)... or in this case Trump,

rusha's one of the lunatic regulars - just like acw, naz, letsargue, town, omega/october23, grosnick, kmo, timmy - they all add spicy flavorful goodness to the stew that is TOL :)

shagster01

Again, is Rusha running to be the leader of this country?

I don't understand you guys. You say Trump is different than everyone else and then spend a thread trying to show that he does things other people do.

You say "so and so mocks people too." So what? It doesn't make it right.