On "Cripples"

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said I saw the video.
It did not appear that Trump was mocking someone's physical handicap.

It did appear that Trump was mocking someone's mental handicap.

But, the retarded reporter is not claiming that Trump is mocking his retardation, he is claiming that Trump is mocking his physical handicaps.

That just proves that he is so stupid that Trump's mockery of his mental deficiencies is spot on.

I have no problem with what I see either. Rusha just doesn't want Trump to stop jihadists from entering the country.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have no problem with what I see either. Rusha just doesn't want Trump to stop jihadists from entering the country.

For me, I agree with Trump's idea of banning muslims etc., but his plan has few details and ends at the idea. My concern is Trump will drag down the GOP thus giving the dems an upper hand.

Maybe Trump as a vice president, maybe. I'm voting GOP but I'd rather not see Trump as president, too close to Idiocracy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said I saw the video.
It did not appear that Trump was mocking someone's physical handicap.

It did appear that Trump was mocking someone's mental handicap.

But, the retarded reporter is not claiming that Trump is mocking his retardation, he is claiming that Trump is mocking his physical handicaps.

That just proves that he is so stupid that Trump's mockery of his mental deficiencies is spot on.

I guess you didn't see Trump do the claw hand, which is physically what the man has, a deformity of the hand and arm. I'm not concerned with his quality of reporting or if he failed doing his job, it's the principle. Was it humorous ? To some. You have skewed view of a few things from what I've seen lately, I simply disagree with you on this.

ClimateSanity

It appears unintentional. The hand went limp but not purposefully. Trump was mocking his stupidity. The hand probably went limp because he had that image of the reporter seeded in his mind. If he wanted to mock the disability, he could have deformed his hand much better and do a more accurate representation. Claims of mocking physical disability is more mind reading from the left that we come to expect. They make quick rushes to judgement based on the slightest bit of information.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
trump:
1100476_800x450.jpg

cripple:
60231060.jpg

besides, trump was using both hands

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I guess you didn't see Trump do the claw hand, which is physically what the man has, a deformity of the hand and arm. I'm not concerned with his quality of reporting or if he failed doing his job, it's the principle. Was it humorous ? To some. You have skewed view of a few things from what I've seen lately, I simply disagree with you on this.

I think some people can just go cry a river. If a person is insulting another, let them be insulted back. If a person wants to skew another or bear false witness, they reap what the other person responds with. Let's move to the big boy's table.

Every time a person goes after Trump, others go and demonize Trump for responding.
Rosie goes and acts like a pig, but people go after Trump for calling her such. I mean, really. Build a bridge.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For me, I agree with Trump's idea of banning muslims etc., but his plan has few details and ends at the idea. My concern is Trump will drag down the GOP thus giving the dems an upper hand.

Maybe Trump as a vice president, maybe. I'm voting GOP but I'd rather not see Trump as president, too close to Idiocracy.

Trump is an arrogant, blowhard. He is spouting promises that he has no intention of OR no ability to deliver.

Also, he IS prochoice, as well as a thrice-married adulterer.

ok doser

Trump is an arrogant, blowhard. He is spouting promises that he has no intention of OR no ability to deliver.

Also, he IS prochoice, as well as a thrice-married adulterer.

i had a bet riding on this, how long it would take you to pull this

:thumb:

genuineoriginal

I guess you didn't see Trump do the claw hand, which is physically what the man has, a deformity of the hand and arm.
I saw what Trump did with his hands, plural, which you apparently did not notice.
Trump imitated someone pulling back into a fetal position and started talking like a baby, as if some idiot reporter that couldn't remember reporting about seeing the Muslims cheering on 9/11 was being a big baby.

Nothing indicated that he was mocking anyone's deformities.

I'm not concerned with his quality of reporting or if he failed doing his job, it's the principle. Was it humorous ? To some.
Yes, you think Trump was mocking a deformity, I saw that he was mocking someone that was being a big baby.

ok doser

i don't remember the new york times objecting when al franken's book came out, mocking rush for his weight :think:

Frankenidiot.jpg

ok doser

Mocking who?
Some reporter that he doesn't even remember meeting?

Makes me wonder where the reporter was spending his time when he was claiming to be "covering Trump".

probably got stuck when he couldn't open a door knob

(see how i worked "knob" in there? :banana: )

ClimateSanity

Divorce does not equal adultery. Where is the proof he " dumped" any of his wives because he was seeing someone else? I did a quick google search and found nothing.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Divorce does not equal adultery. Where is the proof he " dumped" any of his wives because he was seeing someone else? I did a quick google search and found nothing.

The whole 'Trump is sexist' thing is a complete lie.

Most women who have had their dealings or have worked with Trump say he is a wonderful man. He worships the ground his wife walks on.

The media, and a lot of society, have just been having a field day skewing Trump. It's all nonsense.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Up on Cripple Creek, she sends me, if I spring a leak, she mends me. I don't have to speak, she defends me, a drunkard's dream if I ever did see one.