Banned
open the post you want to link to
go up to the # sign in the top right corner
put your cursor on it
right click, drop down to "copy link location"
move cursor to the textbox
right click and paste

I said
Your an idiot. I am the only link to my Holy Spirit, and the revelations I have received.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
Your an idiot. I am the only link to my Holy Spirit, and the revelations I have received.

yeah, you keep making that claim

well then, stop using bump and just shout out your goofy "revelations"

that'll save a lot of "board space"

clefty

I said
Because one condemns and one delivers. And you cant do both of them at the same time.

LOL...yes yes yes...like in biology...the water drowns the fish...

Everybody help Squeaky remove the water from the drowning fish...they all need oxygen!!!!

It be da water condemns da fish...cuz they need oxygen which delivers life...

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Everybody help Squeaky remove the water from the drowning fish...they all need oxygen!!!!

you sure are clever in the words.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
ROFLOL You need to take some time off. Your loosing it again.

clefty

I said
ROFLOL You need to take some time off. Your loosing it again.

What? More time off? I had a whole day today...feel rested and refreshed...how about you how was your little sabbatical?

Go fishing? Get them little critters out of that drowning water did ya?

Did you fulfill all you wished to do so as not to have to do it again? LOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What? More time off? I had a whole day today...feel rested and refreshed...how about you how was your little sabbatical?

Go fishing? Get them little critters out of that drowning water did ya?

Did you fulfill all you wished to do so as not to have to do it again? LOL

I said
lolol I didn't take a vacation for me. I took it for you and others. I seen spirits in your replies that was having you run off at the mouth and convicting you.

James 3:1-9
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
3 Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
4 Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The old covenant is to teach by punishment. The new covenant is to teach by love. Two totally different ways. The old covenant the people worshiped in the flesh. The new covenant people worship in the Spirit.

Truster

There is one covenant that I trust in. That is the covenant made between the Eternal Father and His Son.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is one covenant that I trust in. That is the covenant made between the Eternal Father and His Son.

I said
That's good. Me to.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."