Old Covenant Or New Covenant-Not Both

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
How does He talk to you?
Shalom.

Some people seek to explain how God talks to them. It can be a voice, but I learn from God through the study of the Bible, Scripture, Torah. It is here that we can learn God's word, that we can learn from God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Some people seek to explain how God talks to them. It can be a voice, but I learn from God through the study of the Bible, Scripture, Torah. It is here that we can learn God's word, that we can learn from God.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You don't know and you haven't learned. And you cant help. You need to humble yourself. Your god has you all pumped up into believing you can help others and you need the help.

[2Co 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

You should give up on the idea of helping others until you know the Holy Spirit, and you don't.

[Mat 7:3-5
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank [is] in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You don't know and you haven't learned. And you cant help. You need to humble yourself. Your god has you all pumped up into believing you can help others and you need the help.

[2Co 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

You should give up on the idea of helping others until you know the Holy Spirit, and you don't.

[Mat 7:3-5
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank [is] in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Shalom.

It is because of the doctrines of the Holy Spirit in part that I know that I can help others. You are telling me what I cannot do, and it will not work. You cannot limit a person in what they can do so that you can have your way. I have tried to help you but you are not listening. I leave you to God in this unless I receive a reply from you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It is because of the doctrines of the Holy Spirit in part that I know that I can help others. You are telling me what I cannot do, and it will not work. You cannot limit a person in what they can do so that you can have your way. I have tried to help you but you are not listening. I leave you to God in this unless I receive a reply from you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. You cant help me I know. You don't even hear the Holy Spirit. I have been listening to the Holy Spirit teach me for 40 years. You go back and you gave up Christianity to become a Jew. And Jesus is trying to get the Jews to give up Judaism and become Christians. If you believe in the old testament you don't even have the right God or the right Jesus.

[2Jo 1:8-11 8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. You cant help me I know. You don't even hear the Holy Spirit. I have been listening to the Holy Spirit teach me for 40 years. You go back and you gave up Christianity to become a Jew. And Jesus is trying to get the Jews to give up Judaism and become Christians. If you believe in the old testament you don't even have the right God or the right Jesus.

[2Jo 1:8-11 8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
Shalom.

You are incorrect in your assessment of me, your accusation, and your view that justifies or precipitates your approach to me here. You do not need to give up Christianity to become a Jew, but the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. I am not a Christian because of Christianity and Chistianity's doctrines that go against what the Bible says. If you observe Torah then you are a part of Israel. If someone calls you a Christian, whether it is true or not, no problem. Yeshua is the Messiah. In Judaism there was the expectation, the promise, of the coming of the Messiah. And, He came!

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect in your assessment of me, your accusation, and your view that justifies or precipitates your approach to me here. You do not need to give up Christianity to become a Jew, but the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. I am not a Christian because of Christianity and Chistianity's doctrines that go against what the Bible says. If you observe Torah then you are a part of Israel. If someone calls you a Christian, whether it is true or not, no problem. Yeshua is the Messiah. In Judaism there was the expectation, the promise, of the coming of the Messiah. And, He came!

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You are really an idiot. You don't know scripture, you don't know the Holy Spirit. If a Christian keeps any part of the old testament that isn't in the new testament they have fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You are really an idiot. You don't know scripture, you don't know the Holy Spirit. If a Christian keeps any part of the old testament that isn't in the new testament they have fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. You have fallen for a great lie. I know Scripture from Genesis to Revelation, and the Spirit of God dwells in me by faith. The lie that you have fallen for is that to obey God's Commandments is to have fallen from grace.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. You have fallen for a great lie. I know Scripture from Genesis to Revelation, and the Spirit of God dwells in me by faith. The lie that you have fallen for is that to obey God's Commandments is to have fallen from grace.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Do you know what an idiot is according to scripture?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Do you know what an idiot is according to scripture?
Shalom.

You just asked me this in a different thread. I have nothing to prove. I do not know what you are trying to prove.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You just asked me this in a different thread. I have nothing to prove. I do not know what you are trying to prove.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
God demands that we prove all things. This is just more in the new testament that you reject. You are totally deceived. You are doing the work of the devil right now. You better start repenting.

[2Co 13:5
5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
[Gal 6:4
4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
[1Th 5:21
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
God demands that we prove all things. This is just more in the new testament that you reject. You are totally deceived. You are doing the work of the devil right now. You better start repenting.

[2Co 13:5
5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
[Gal 6:4
4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
[1Th 5:21
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
Shalom.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 says, "But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good;".

I hope that seeing this helps you. It is the New American Standard Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 says, "But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good;".

I hope that seeing this helps you. It is the New American Standard Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
And all the verses I keep showing you are good. But you keep rejecting them.

I said
Again you show your ignorance. There is a counterfeit god, its satan. He says no to the Word of God just like you do. He says he believe but reject all the verses that convict him. just like you do.

[Jhn 14:30
30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
[2Co 4:4
[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
[2Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And all the verses I keep showing you are good. But you keep rejecting them.

I said
Again you show your ignorance. There is a counterfeit god, its satan. He says no to the Word of God just like you do. He says he believe but reject all the verses that convict him. just like you do.

[Jhn 14:30
30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
[2Co 4:4
[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
[2Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Shalom.

I accept all the verses in the Bible, and you say that I am like Satan. You do not understand the scriptures and use them out of context to get your way, justify yourself, and control or attempt to control others. Just accept God's Word, the Bible. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I accept all the verses in the Bible, and you say that I am like Satan. You do not understand the scriptures and use them out of context to get your way, justify yourself, and control or attempt to control others. Just accept God's Word, the Bible. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your lying again. You have rejected all the verses I have convicted you with. Its obvious. Its obvious you don't accept Gods Word as truth. Even in its simplest form. When you said you don't accept Matt to Revelations as the new testament. You have more twists and deceptions in you than none believers.

[Psa 56:5
5 All day they twist my words; All their thoughts [are] against me for evil.
[2Pe 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your lying again. You have rejected all the verses I have convicted you with. Its obvious. Its obvious you don't accept Gods Word as truth. Even in its simplest form. When you said you don't accept Matt to Revelations as the new testament. You have more twists and deceptions in you than none believers.

[Psa 56:5
5 All day they twist my words; All their thoughts [are] against me for evil.
[2Pe 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.
Shalom.

The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah, in the blood of Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ. Remember, it is the Holy Spirit's job to convict the world.

Define Old Testament and New Testament. Often these terms are used of Scripture, but the Scriptures are not the covenants they speak of. There are many covenants of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah, in the blood of Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ. Remember, it is the Holy Spirit's job to convict the world.

Define Old Testament and New Testament. Often these terms are used of Scripture, but the Scriptures are not the covenants they speak of. There are many covenants of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. The Holy Spirit convicts people with the verses they reject. If a person is a true believer. But with people like you that have a wild imagination full of deception. That doesn't have the Holy Spirit it cant be done. One has to first know the Holy Spirit. You don't.

And your next statement is so full of guile and deception no one could answer it so that you could understand it.
But to a true believer the old testament is Gen to Malachi. And the new testament is Matt to Rev.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. The Holy Spirit convicts people with the verses they reject. If a person is a true believer. But with people like you that have a wild imagination full of deception. That doesn't have the Holy Spirit it cant be done. One has to first know the Holy Spirit. You don't.

And your next statement is so full of guile and deception no one could answer it so that you could understand it.
But to a true believer the old testament is Gen to Malachi. And the new testament is Matt to Rev.
Shalom.

You still do not understand. The Spirit of God dwells in believers by faith. The Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, unrighteousness. Did the Holy Spirit dwell in them when He did this, or afterward when they repented in faith?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You still do not understand. The Spirit of God dwells in believers by faith. The Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, unrighteousness. Did the Holy Spirit dwell in them when He did this, or afterward when they repented in faith?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Now your tripping over your own deception.