Old Covenant Or New Covenant-Not Both

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You do have an understanding. Its perverted and wrong, but it is yours. You don't follow any of the rules of believing.
Shalom.

I have no reason to follow your rules. I believe in God and Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have no reason to follow your rules. I believe in God and Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
There is that forked tongue again. You say you follow Jesus and God but you lie. God is the one that gave the rules of believing to Jesus and Jesus gave them to us in the new testament.
Do not think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
There is that forked tongue again. You say you follow Jesus and God but you lie. God is the one that gave the rules of believing to Jesus and Jesus gave them to us in the new testament.
Do not think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.
Shalom.

I obey God and Jesus. Do not take away from Matthew 5:17-20.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your lying to yourself. You haven't obeyed one thing that Jesus said that I have shared with you.
Shalom.

This is your thread. You are the teacher. I have responded to your posts such that you now know the basis for my obeying God's Commandments found in the Torah and in the rest of the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

This is your thread. You are the teacher. I have responded to your posts such that you now know the basis for my obeying God's Commandments found in the Torah and in the rest of the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your lying to yourself and me. You say you obey but you reject all the rules of believing. So you don't obey. You twist and pervert the new testament. You are totally deceived.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your lying to yourself and me. You say you obey but you reject all the rules of believing. So you don't obey. You twist and pervert the new testament. You are totally deceived.
Shalom.

I believe God, Jesus, the Bible, and the gospel.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No you don't. Look at all the scriptures I have posted and you rejected. If you reject any verse I post that means you don't believe it.
Shalom.

I do not reject any verse you post. I do not know why you are suggesting that I do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not reject any verse you post. I do not know why you are suggesting that I do.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your lying again. Look at post 61. I showed you with the verses the rules of believing and you rejected them. Why do you keep lying to me?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
You better stop lying to Squeaky and obey the rules of believing. You call yourself a Christian?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your lying again. Look at post 61. I showed you with the verses the rules of believing and you rejected them. Why do you keep lying to me?
Shalom.

Are the rules of believing your rules? If they are then I reject them because you do not speak the truth. I have looked at post 61. Post 61 is my post and I was replying to your post. You are free to share your rules, or what you have come to understand as the rules of believing, but I do not need to follow them. I believe God, Jesus, and the gospel. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You better stop lying to Squeaky and obey the rules of believing. You call yourself a Christian?

Shalom.

I am not lying to Squeaky. I do not know what his rules of believing are, and I do not know what the rules of believing are. I believe in God, Jesus, and the gospel. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. I do not call myself a Christian. I am a Jew. I am a convert and a proselyte to Israel and Judaism.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not lying to Squeaky. I do not know what his rules of believing are, and I do not know what the rules of believing are. I believe in God, Jesus, and the gospel. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. I do not call myself a Christian. I am a Jew. I am a convert and a proselyte to Israel and Judaism.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your still lying. There not my rules they are Jesus' rules. I have showed you these many times. Don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your still lying. There not my rules they are Jesus' rules. I have showed you these many times. Don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

Shalom.

What you are saying is not made up, but you can go back to Deuteronomy for it. A study of Revelation may involve a study of the Bible, but what one book says is not universal for the whole or entire Bible unless a principle can be derived.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What you are saying is not made up, but you can go back to Deuteronomy for it. A study of Revelation may involve a study of the Bible, but what one book says is not universal for the whole or entire Bible unless a principle can be derived.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your still playing them idiot word games.