Now THIS is religious harassment

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So we can both agree that Hindu-witch Deborah Schoenfeld was allegedly fired (again, her employer stated she was fired for using profanity against another employee) for what she did (pagan chants, etc.) not for what she believed?

Not if the allegations are true.

You really should read Mikey Weinstein's (who is not a 6 year old boy, but a God hating atheist) letter again, as he says differently.
http://militaryreligiousfreedom.org...RFF_DemandLetter-Client_DeborahSchoenfeld.pdf

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Allegedly so. But unfortunate for Christians in today's secular humanist/Judeo-Christian hating society, it doesn't work out that way.

You've yet to show where that's the case.

A small portion of evidence has been provided. Whether a God hating atheist wants to acknowledge it as the truth or not...

I couldn't care less.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Not that, it is you would not support another religion, being Christianity because your elders wanted you to be more in favor of Christianity.

bybee

If the allegations are true (and they appear to be confirmed by others working in the office), this is an outrageous case of religious harassment.

Air Force dental technician accused of being a witch

The letter from the MRFF is epic. It begins...

Sir,

Got witches?

Are you and your staff quite out of your Constitutionally derelict minds?

I'd say, yep...looks like it.

This is contemptible behavior on the part of "so-called" Christians! The management were derelict in their duty to maintain a non-hostile work environment for all employees.

popsthebuilder

I'm VERY intrigued to see how the Christians here will respond to this. Very intrigued

"Meditation summons demons." LOL
Many practitioners of Hinduism don't seem to understand that is is monotheistic. Fewer understand that the Gita and bible teach the same things. Namely peace, tranquility over the material, and the Crist or Krishna consciousness.

Even fewer Christians understand these things as they were raised faultily in their religion by their teachers and peers. It there knowledge was based on peaceful scripture and the adhearance there of them these problems wouldn't arise from misunderstanding.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
I found a picture of her accuser...

125018979_65e17462b7_z.jpg

Said accuser got better, however.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What part of "no Hindus allowed" is "what America stands for"? :idunno:

if you were having your teeth worked on, would you want to exposed to hindu nonsense?

would you want the dental technician telling you that your cavities are due to karma and that you should worship cows?

Jose Fly

if you were having your teeth worked on, would you want to exposed to hindu nonsense?

would you want the dental technician telling you that your cavities are due to karma and that you should worship cows?

?????????? What does that have to do with the OP?