Now THIS is religious harassment

Jose Fly

If the allegations are true (and they appear to be confirmed by others working in the office), this is an outrageous case of religious harassment.

Air Force dental technician accused of being a witch

The Military Religious Freedom Foundation is representing a former Air Force contractor who says she was fired from a dental clinic at Fort Meade, Maryland, after complaining that her co-workers discriminated against her because she was Hindu. She claims they then accused her of being a witch...

...Reached by Air Force Times, Deborah Schoenfeld said that her co-workers at the Epes Dental Clinic harassed her over her Hindu faith, claiming she was satanic for wanting to practice yoga and meditating.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, two of her former co-workers confirmed Schoenfeld's account to Air Force Times and said that other employees at the dental clinic are devoutly Christian and deeply suspicious of Hinduism. One of them confirmed that she was referred to as a "Hindu witch."

One co-worker, who Schoenfeld said prayed for her to find Jesus, told her that meditation summons demons, adding that “all the soldiers who are doing meditation and yoga to help their PTSD, they are getting infected also,” Schoenfeld said.

When her requests for help through the chain of command went nowhere, she filed a formal complaint on Sept. 2, Schoenfeld said. That day, she was fired for allegedly using profanity against a co-worker, although she was not allowed to know who had accused her of doing so, she said.

The letter from the MRFF is epic. It begins...

Sir,

Got witches?

Are you and your staff quite out of your Constitutionally derelict minds?

I'd say, yep...looks like it.

Greg Jennings

If the allegations are true (and they appear to be confirmed by others working in the office), this is an outrageous case of religious harassment.

Air Force dental technician accused of being a witch

The letter from the MRFF is epic. It begins...

Sir,

Got witches?

Are you and your staff quite out of your Constitutionally derelict minds?

I'd say, yep...looks like it.

I'm VERY intrigued to see how the Christians here will respond to this. Very intrigued

"Meditation summons demons." LOL

Last edited:

Jose Fly

I'm VERY intrigued to see how the Christians here will respond to this. Very intrigued
burn_the_witch_burn_witch_kill_monty_python_demoti_by_soullover156-d97siuh.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If the allegations are true (and they appear to be confirmed by others working in the office), this is an outrageous case of religious harassment...

Yet another case of those big bad Christians harassing poor innocent pagans and atheists. How do you survive in this is pagan/atheist hating country Mr. Fly?

I hate to ruin a good Christian bashing thread, but according to this article, the poor abused woman was fired for using profanity.
https://www.rt.com/usa/317956-military-hindu-woman-witch/

Yes, I know that profane language comes natural for pagans and atheists, but not all people welcome it.

Speaking of foul mouthed pagans/atheists/secular humanists:

Mikey Weinstein (no, Mikey isn't a 6 year old kid, he's a God hating secular humanist) has quite the track record.

Rabid Anti-Christian Bigot Mikey Weinstein Called in by Pentagon to Repress Christianity
- See more at: http://moonbattery.com/?p=29632#sthash.NLDMt8Gy.dpuf

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

If she was a Christian you would not think so, because you favor whatever is not likely applied to you. You favor the other!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Yet another case of those big bad Christians harassing poor innocent pagans and atheists.

Looks that way.

According to Mikey (who is not a 6 year old boy, but a God-hating atheist).

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I hate to ruin a good Christian bashing thread, but according to this article, the poor abused woman was fired for using profanity.

Yes, that's what the supervisor is claiming, but other employees in the office have confirmed the Hindu woman's accounts.

"Other employees" = two employees that spoke anonymously.

"Speaking anonymously, two of Schoenfeld's former colleagues said that other employees at the dental clinic are devoutly Christian and are deeply suspicious of Hinduism."

"http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/hindu-dental-tech-claims-called-witch-air-force-colleagues-article-1.2391113

So make your claim here Mr. Fly, either people can be fired for their religious beliefs or they can't. If you say that they shouldn't be able to, I have a very long list of Christians who were fired/had their businesses closed and even went to jail because of their religious beliefs.

Jose Fly

Your tribalism is showing.

So make your claim here Mr. Fly, either people can be fired for their religious beliefs or they can't. If you say that they shouldn't be able to, I have a very long list of Christians who were fired/had their businesses closed and even went to jail because of their religious beliefs.

Maybe you should specify where Christians are being fired solely for being Christian.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Your tribalism is showing.

Did Mikey Weinstein (who is not a 6 year old boy, but a God-hating atheist) teach you that word Mr. Fly?

Maybe you should specify where Christians are being fired solely for being Christian.

After I give you a few examples from a very long list, perhaps you can answer my question?

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/gay-power-vs-religious-liberty/

So make your claim here Mr. Fly, either people can be fired [persecuted] for their religious beliefs or they can't.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which one of those cases do you think constitute a Christian being fired for being Christian?

Persecuted for their Christian beliefs? All of them.

But let me be clear Mr. Fly, there is no way that I am comparing pagan religions with that of Christianity. Christianity had made this country the marvel of the world; Hinduism and other pagan religions bring nothing but poverty and hate to those countries that practice it.

Are you ready to answer my question or are you still playing the poor innocent victim role?

Jose Fly

Looked more to me like people having actions taken against for what they did, not what they believe, and if anyone....Christian or otherwise....had done the same things, they would have been subjected to the same penalties.

Are you ready to answer my question or are you still playing the poor innocent victim role?

It is illegal to fire someone for their religious beliefs, Christian, Hindu, or any other. But you have yet to show a case where any Christian has experienced that.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Looked more to me like people having actions taken against for what they did, not what they believe, ...

So we can both agree that Hindu-witch Deborah Schoenfeld was allegedly fired (again, her employer stated she was fired for using profanity against another employee) for what she did (pagan chants, etc.) not for what she believed?

It is illegal to fire someone for their religious beliefs, Christian, Hindu, or any other...
According to civil rights laws that's true. But unfortunate for Christians in today's secular humanist/Judeo-Christian hating society, it doesn't work out that way.

Jose Fly

So we can both agree that Hindu-witch Deborah Schoenfeld was allegedly fired (again, her employer stated she was fired for using profanity against another employee) for what she did (pagan chants, etc.) not for what she believed?

Not if the allegations are true.

Allegedly so. But unfortunate for Christians in today's secular humanist/Judeo-Christian hating society, it doesn't work out that way.

You've yet to show where that's the case.