ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

drbrumley

So you think Paul taught the Ephesians to eat pork.

Act 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

I know what you are up to STP and fellow MADists.

You are all tarred with the same brush, You try to trap people with words and insults and follow a mans made up doctrine.

That is why you fight and accuse others of what you are, to protect your demons.

You will try to go over when God is not calling and be rejected.

LA

Such the drama queen lately. How about just debate the facts from the beginning?

drbrumley

The Jewish tribal genealogy no longer exists. It cannot be traced. It has been corrupted due to adulteries.

Besides, the primary purpose of the tribal genealogies was to prove God's promises and prophecies true: That the promised Seed would come from the womb of a woman, who was in in the lineage from David, who was from the tribe of Judah, who issued forth from Abraham, who was the offspring of Noah, who was a son of Adam.

This genealogy is finished and completed in the Person of Jesus the Christ.

Quite correct.

Right Divider

Body part
The Jewish tribal genealogy no longer exists. It cannot be traced. It has been corrupted due to adulteries.

Besides, the primary purpose of the tribal genealogies was to prove God's promises and prophecies true: That the promised Seed would come from the womb of a woman, who was in in the lineage from David, who was from the tribe of Judah, who issued forth from Abraham, who was the offspring of Noah, who was a son of Adam.

This genealogy is finished and completed in the Person of Jesus the Christ.
So you don't believe that God is all knowing? That figures....

Right Divider

Body part
Why was it required of Joseph and Mary to register proof that they were David's offspring in Bethlehem? Luke 2:1-6

Because God did not know?

To satisfy civil authorities?

To fulfill Holy Scripture?

Present-day Israel is lacking proof of tribal heritate, only as fulfillment of God's warning to cast them away as His people, due to their unfaithfulness and spiritual adulteries . . . which corrupted their lineages beyond trace.
Rom 11:11-15 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. (12) Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? (13) For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: (14) If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. (15) For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
I guess that your "teachers" failed to show you this or you simply cannot understand these contrasts that Paul shows here (TWICE).

HOW MUCH MORE THEIR FULLNESS (compared to their fall) and the RECEIVING OF THEM as LIFE FROM THE DEAD (compared to the casting away of them).

BOTH of these clearly show the RESTORATION of THEM.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
So you don't believe that God is all knowing? That figures....

Stop before you go farther!

You want to bear false witness against my beliefs, and I will not tolerate your so doing.

God is omniscient and omnipotent. IOW's, of course I believe God knows all things, including the corruption of the tribal genealogies due to Jewish unfaithfulness and adulteries, both physical and spiritual, and I also believe God has exerted His sovereign right and power to so judge the Jews and cast them away as being His people, on these grounds.

They can claim to be a nation, but they cannot claim God's blessings as a nation any longer. They, as a nation, have been blinded to the truths of God.

Paul only speaks of a remnant of his racial brethren being saved, according to election of grace, since the time of Christ. Romans 11:5-10

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Rom 11:11-15 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. (12) Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? (13) For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: (14) If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. (15) For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
I guess that your "teachers" failed to show you this or you simply cannot understand these contrasts that Paul shows here (TWICE).

HOW MUCH MORE THEIR FULLNESS (compared to their fall) and the RECEIVING OF THEM as LIFE FROM THE DEAD (compared to the casting away of them).

BOTH of these clearly show the RESTORATION of THEM.

Not as a nation . . . not according to legitimate genealogies or existent lineages.

Only as a remnant saved according to election of grace. Romans 11:5

Right Divider

Body part
Stop before you go farther!

You want to bear false witness against my beliefs, and I will not tolerate your so doing.

God is omniscient and omnipotent. IOW's, of course I believe God knows all things, including the corruption of the tribal genealogies due to Jewish unfaithfulness and adulteries, both physical and spiritual, and I also believe God has exerted His sovereign right and power to so judge the Jews and cast them away as being His people, on these grounds.

They can claim to be a nation, but they cannot claim God's blessings as a nation any longer. They, as a nation, have been blinded to the truths of God.

Paul only speaks of a remnant of his racial brethren being saved, according to election of grace, since the time of Christ. Romans 11:5-10
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
You always ignore important details in the Word of God.

drbrumley

Questions:

1. When was the "time of the Gentiles" fulfilled?

2. When did the events concerning the 144,000 happen?

3. When did Jesus return?

I'm not certain why you are asking me this. Those questions are not related to nangs post about Jewish genealogy.

drbrumley

Nang is suggesting that the tribes no longer exist. You agreed.

I didn't realize she is saying they vanished. My bad. My take is there has to the 12 tribes somewhere since God did say He is bringing them back. So they have to exist. Otherwise God can't bring them back. My initial thoughts but I never really thought about it. But if they in fact exist, they probably don't even know they are the twelve tribes. So when I was reading Nangs comment, I took it to mean genealogy of the twelve can be traced, which I say we can't do that. Even they can't.

Right Divider

Body part
I suggest you read this OP by northwye. Hopefully, it will help you understand.

<cut>

Peter did not include Joel 2: 27 in his quote.

Yet at Pentecost the risen Christ was in Spirit at Pentecost. And the risen Christ can again be in Spirit with his people Israel.

"And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:" Ephesians 2: 6
That post is a mish-mash of nonsense.

He/She is force-fitting their interpretation of scripture onto the scripture and not the other way around.
Act 3:19-21 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (20) And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: (21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Rom 16:25-26 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, (26) But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
You'll remain confused until you understand the difference between these.