ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

Nang

TOL Subscriber
1 John is not written to anyone living today. It' a tribulation passage to a people whose salvation is not yet complete as they await the fountain being opened for sin and uncleanness (Zechariah 13:1 KJV) in one accord with Acts 3:19-21 KJV and confirmed by Paul (Romans 11:26-27 KJV) whereas we in the Body are complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10 KJV). We have now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV).

Who were the Psalms written to?

Who were the Psalms written about?

Who were the Psalms written for?

Why were the Psams recorded in Holy Scripture?

Who wrote the Psalms?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You can if you want. But you will continue to be confused about what God is doing today apart from His relationship to Israel.

God has no relationship with national Israel today. He has cast off that people for their unfaithfulness and spiritual adulteries.

For example, Hebrews talks about the priest/priesthood 37 times. Whereas Paul never once even uses the word in his epistles.

So you claim that Pauls's words alone constitute Holy Scripture?

That should tell you something, if you are willing to listen.

You should listen to yourself take away from the Word of God. But you are not willing to believe every word spoken by God, as Jesus commanded. Matthew 4:4

Doom

Wouldn't it be horrible to die as you knelt to confess and repent the day's sin?
The problem, Mr. Heretic, is that it is most likely a clear indication that the person who resorts to this tactic, to do something about their sin, has never believed that Jesus died for their sin. It would be rather hypocritical to say that you believe Jesus did something for you, and then turn right around and attempt to do something about it yourself.

If you want an understanding of what an insult it is to do this, the next time you see your wife on her knees scrubbing the toilet, come in right behind her and start scrubbing it yourself.

Right Divider

Body part
God has no relationship with national Israel today. He has cast off that people for their unfaithfulness and spiritual adulteries.
That is a TEMPORARY situation as clearly explained by Paul.
Rom 11:1-7 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. (2) God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, (3) Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. (4) But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. (5) Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. (6) And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. (7) What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
So Paul tells us that they are not cast away. But their blindness is temporary and the they will be restored.
Rom 11:11-15 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. (12) Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? (13) For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: (14) If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. (15) For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
So here Paul show that the "casting away of them" is temporary.

So you claim that Pauls's words alone constitute Holy Scripture?
Will you not put this STRAW-MAN down? He's exhausted!
You've been told REPEATEDLY that I accept all of the scripture as God breathed and useful IN THE PROPER CONTEXT.

You should listen to yourself take away from the Word of God. But you are not willing to believe every word spoken by God, as Jesus commanded. Matthew 4:4
And you don't believe Jesus' command in Matthew 23:1-3, so there!

Hypocrite!

Doom

As the primary definition of the term indicates, Nang is mad

mad adjective

1. mentally disturbed; deranged; insane; demented.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That is a TEMPORARY situation as clearly explained by Paul.
Rom 11:1-7 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. (2) God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, (3) Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. (4) But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. (5) Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. (6) And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. (7) What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
So Paul tells us that they are not cast away. But their blindness is temporary and the they will be restored.
Rom 11:11-15 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. (12) Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? (13) For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: (14) If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. (15) For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
So here Paul show that the "casting away of them" is temporary.

National Israel is finished. Gone. No lineage or tribal genealogies left.

God has and is saving a remnant of Jews, along with a remnant out of all the nations, which comprise the true spiritual body of Jesus Christ. Romans 11:5-26

SaulToPaul 2

God has and is saving a remnant of Jews, along with a remnant out of all the nations, which comprise the true spiritual body of Jesus Christ. Romans 11:5-26

Jer 31:35-37 (KJV)

Nang vs. the Holy Bible , as usual

Right Divider

Body part

Excellent job of ignoring the verses shown to you and only referring to the ones that you like to validate your false doctrine.

Do you really think that God does not know what the lineage is currently and in the future? :confused:

Since He knows the end from the beginning, He does.
Isa 46:9-13 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, (10) Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: (11) Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. (12) Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness: (13) I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Excellent job of ignoring the verses shown to you and only referring to the ones that you like to validate your false doctrine.

Do you really think that God does not know what the lineage is currently and in the future? :confused:

Since He knows the end from the beginning, He does.
Isa 46:9-13 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, (10) Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: (11) Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. (12) Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness: (13) I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

The glory of God was revealed in Jesus Christ, who is the spiritual and true "Israel" of God. Matthew 2:15

Zion is the spiritual body and invisible church of Jesus Christ. Hebrews 12:22-24

SaulToPaul 2

yes, this is obviously speaking of the church, right?

Jeremiah 31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

Jeremiah 31:37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 31:38 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the city shall be built to the LORD from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner.

Jeremiah 31:39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.

Jeremiah 31:40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

Amazing the things that get ignored, or written off.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
yes, this is obviously speaking of the church, right?

Jeremiah 31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

The context here is national Israel referred to as earthly seed. And the ordinances did cease, when Christ fulfilled all the Law. Thus, the seed of national Israel has ceased too.

Jeremiah 31:37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

This is not denial; this is prophecy and promise of the casting off of the nation, while revealing the spiritual promise to the spiritual offspring of Jesus Christ.

Jeremiah 31:38 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the city shall be built to the LORD from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner.

Jeremiah 31:39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.

Fulfilled literally in time.

Jeremiah 31:40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

Promise of spiritual application and fulfillment of the earthly promise; giving the earthly promises kept, significance as pointing to Christ and the promises to be fulfilled in His heavenly kingdom.

One could almost write a small book, regarding these few verses in Jeremiah 31. They have not been ignored at all, but deeply studied. Only literalists fail to see the depths of prophecy and promise and the comparison of old and new covenants contained therein.

elohiym

Hebrews is not talking about "your old man" there. It is specifically talking about the Lord Jesus Christ.

Regardless, your old man is the testator that must die. You cannot "receive the promise of eternal inheritance" unless your old man is crucified with Christ. Paul's epistles support my claim.

Heb 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many[/B]; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Did he bear the sins of many mid-Acts? No.

P.S. The concept of the "old man" crucified with Christ is only found in Paul's epistles.

You are mistaken.

Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Regardless, your old man is the testator that must die. You cannot "receive the promise of eternal inheritance" unless your old man is crucified with Christ. Paul's epistles support my claim.

Elo,

I agree with the applications you make, but I believe the Testator was both Jesus Christ, first and foremost, and His spiritual seed abiding in Him by faith, secondarily.

Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Amen.