ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

LA

Those verses pertained/spoke to the Lost Sheep of the House
of Israel! Learn to rightly divide the word LA.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those verses pertained/spoke to the Lost Sheep of the House
of Israel! Learn to rightly divide the word LA.

You have not received the comforter, the Spirit of truth?

"Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."

I know you have not.

LA

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All I know, is if I had used the same reference of implied profanity, I would have been banned.

Doom is fortunate that Delmar is one of his. For Doom has been harrassing me with lies and false witness for days, and getting away with it, for the same reasons:

Doom belongs to the sacred Club of Mad.

So be it . . .

student x is not MAD and I gave him a warning with no points, just last week, for the same vulgar reference. :think:

Here is how it tends to work. When it comes to name calling we mods tend to see "cause" when it is coming from people we agree with. When it comes to vulgarity I am not going to cut "my own" one bit of slack. Implied profanity is a 1 point infraction. Doom got 1 point which did not carry a ban because he currently has no points on his record.

bybee

student x is not MAD and I gave him a warning with no points, just last week, for the same vulgar reference. :think:

Here is how it tends to work. When it comes to name calling we mods tend to see "cause" when it is coming from people we agree with. When it comes to vulgarity I am not going to cut "my own" one bit of slack. Implied profanity is a 1 point infraction. Doom got 1 point which did not carry a ban because he currently has no points on his record.

True! I received a nicely worded warning from you when I stretched the edge of acceptable phrasing.
It would be helpful for Nang to stop identifying herself as a victim.

rainee

Doom spelled backwards is Mood.

Is this a way of saying I am moody? Or Calvies are moody?

Here is the problem, Heir who cannot answer me because I will see her avatar -
has presented to Nang: that Paul speaks to BOC while Peter and such speak to future Israel about their salvation.
Paul meanwhile hammers away at Jew and Gentile and there being no difference in their salvation (such as Rom 3:22 )

Shouldn't there be something said about that?
Also how can one be an "heir" unless one is sharing with promises given in the Hebrew past? So aren't we back to Jew and Gentile being together with the dividing being taken away? I mean isn't an inheritance something that by definition must exist before one inherits it?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

I still don't get what MAD is or maybe I forgot what it is. What is it, again?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Doom spelled backwards is Mood.

Is this a way of saying I am moody? Or Calvies are moody?

Here is the problem, Heir who cannot answer me because I will see her avatar -
has presented to Nang: that Paul speaks to BOC while Peter and such speak to future Israel about their salvation.
Paul meanwhile hammers away at Jew and Gentile and there being no difference in their salvation (such as Rom 3:22 )

Shouldn't there be something said about that?
Also how can one be an "heir" unless one is sharing with promises given in the Hebrew past? So aren't we back to Jew and Gentile being together with the dividing being taken away? I mean isn't an inheritance something that by definition must exist before one inherits it?
just for that

rainee

Also if you do prophecy - Paul is worried about gentiles and warns them quite seriously - so is this the time to toss out water baptism, the Lord's Supper, and everything else?
Like what is this about confession?

Do any of you say you are NOT sinners?
Then it is too late! You have already confessed!
To say telling the truth is a work related to Law - is scary.

You can't do that.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yep. Colossians 1:24-26 KJV vs. Matthew 10:5-6 KJV, Acts 2:22 KJV
The Jews at that time (Romans 11:5-6 KJV) had an advantage Romans 3:1-2 KJV. And let's be clear, in the Body of Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek, bond nor free, male or female (Galatians 3:28 KJV).

Back to the drawing board for you rainee.

rainee

Yep. Colossians 1:24-26 KJV vs. Matthew 10:5-6 KJV, Acts 2:22 KJV
The Jews at that time (Romans 11:5-6 KJV) had an advantage Romans 3:1-2 KJV. And let's be clear, in the Body of Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek, bond nor free, male or female (Galatians 3:28 KJV).

Back to the drawing board for you rainee.

First I like the drawing board.
People can take only so much of this pondering of what Scriptures mean before needing to step back and get a way for a while.
I do too but I can "stay in the water" a little longer usually...

The problem with only seeing the BOC and not prophecy is that Paul will not only talk about the BOC but about prophecy, maybe?