ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

Nang

TOL Subscriber
It also could have been interpreted as Bovine Scant...or Barbara Streisand :chuckle:

All I know, is if I had used the same reference of implied profanity, I would have been banned.

Doom is fortunate that Delmar is one of his. For Doom has been harrassing me with lies and false witness for days, and getting away with it, for the same reasons:

Doom belongs to the sacred Club of Mad.

So be it . . .

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
All I know, is if I had used the same reference of implied profanity, I would have been banned.

And you know that the first infraction is a gimme...He did get an infraction so, what is your beef?

Doom is fortunate that Delmar is one of his.

"One of His"? what on earth are you talking about...you reported, Del was impartial, and Doom got an infraction. What else do you desire here? Blood?

For Doom has been harrassing me with lies and false witness for days, and getting away with it, for the same reasons:

From what I have read both have you have been squaring off equally, unless you are saying Doom is getting the better of you, in that case I guess that would be a sore spot. :think:

Must be a new club, I have not heard of it yet.

So be it . . .

If you say so...:jump:

drbrumley

Doom is fortunate that Delmar is one of his. For Doom has been harrassing me with lies and false witness for days, and getting away with it, for the same reasons:

So be it . . .

Oh stop it already.....your killin me.

glorydaz

If you did not consider me a laughable liar, I would tell you I love and respect you too.

"IF you did not......I would tell you I love.....you....." I think that's the only kind of love your understand, Nang....conditional. It's pretty odd that you would tell someone you loved and respected them IF they thought highly of you. You are truly of the hypocrite class.

1 Cor. 13:4-7
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.​

glorydaz

I didn't post a profanity, I just posted what I knew you would perceive as a profanity.

Hey, she did the same thing to me. She had never read Rikki Tikki Tavi, so she thought Nagina was a dirty word....when it was really the wife of Nag the cobra. She carried on about that for a month. :chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"IF you did not......I would tell you I love.....you....." I think that's the only kind of love your understand, Nang....conditional. It's pretty odd that you would tell someone you loved and respected them IF they thought highly of you. You are truly of the hypocrite class.

1 Cor. 13:4-7
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.​

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

LA

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Hey, she did the same thing to me. She had never read Rikki Tikki Tavi, so she thought Nagina was a dirty word....when it was really the wife of Nag the cobra. She carried on about that for a month. :chuckle:

I believe that the two snakes in Rikki Tikki Tavi were Nag and Nagaina but there is a Nagina too in this hindu film...:chuckle:

Naginanew.jpg

glorydaz

Talk about lying . . .

You are fortunate Delmar was so nice to you, and did not ban you, for you taunted me and provoked me to report you for posting a deliberate profanity.

Do you think Del did not review or not see your actual post?

Nang is the biggest whino that ever graced TOL. She should get an award of some kind. Ah yes...every WHINO needs plenty of these.

:comeout::comeout::comeout::comeout::comeout:

drbrumley

Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

LA

Does God love the world LA? Does the world love God LA?

glorydaz

I believe that the two snakes in Rikki Tikki Tavi were Nag and Nagaina but there is a Nagina too in this hindu film...:chuckle:

Naginanew.jpg

Yeah, well I always pronounced Mrs. Nag like the female version of every other male name when I read the story aloud to my children. I called her Nagina (Nag-eena). You know, like Czar and Czarina, Ed and Edwina, etc. I can see this may morph into the same thing it did before. The fact remains, I never called Nag a female body part as she insisted. ;)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah, well I always pronounced Mrs. Nag like the female version of every other male name when I read the story aloud to my children. I called her Nagina (Nag-eena). You know, like Czar and Czarina, Ed and Edwina, etc. I can see this may morph into the same thing it did before. The fact remains, I never called Nag a female body part as she insisted. ;)

Happy New Year Glorydaz!!!!