ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

heir

TOL Subscriber
If Jesus Christ died for the sins of all men that ever lived, then there would be no future judgment to hell, for all men would be forgiven and saved.
All men are forgiven, but not saved. To be saved (and sealed) one trusts the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Ephesians 1:13 KJV).

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, you are just plain dumb. God is AGAINST Law for righteousness.

God's Law/Word defines righteousness.

All men fall short of that definition. That is what condemns them.

The Law/Word of God IS God. . . the Logos that Incarnated to fulfill all the Law/Word of God, for His spiritual offspring.

God cannot be against God.

God cannot be against His own moral standards of holiness.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I appreciate the compliment but because I'm honest, I gotta tell you straight. Despite your denials, you are coming across as some kind of gnostic, especially when you hint at the inadequacy of the Bible.

There is no inadequacy of the Bible whatsoever. That doesn't mean the English language is adequate for word-to-word translation of scripture.

Others ask me all the time if they need to learn Greek or Hebrew, and I always tell them the same thing. NO. Just learn what the words mean in your own language.

The inadequacy is of our culture and language, with entitlement that God's depth of inspired meaning is inherently represented by the English language.

Greek doesn't even have an indefinite article for nouns. That means every anarthrous noun doesn't have an equivalent in English. That's not the inadequacy of God and His word, it's the inadequacy of language that is used by Satan to put his devices in the minds of men, including reading scripture.

God shouldn't get the blame for Satan's usage of the confusion God sent at Babel.

Doom

God's Law/Word defines righteousness.
Nope. God is righteous, and He is not defined by Law. If He was, Law would be greater.

God cannot be against His own moral standards of holiness.
God is not Holy because He maintains submission to Law.

You are a mess. The Law is your god. You worship Moses, just like the Pharisees.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
All men are forgiven, but not saved. To be saved (and sealed) one trusts the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Ephesians 1:13 KJV).

That is pure blasphemy and makes faith out to be a human work.

Such statements trample the Son of God underfoot; counts the blood of the covenant a common thing; and insults the Holy Spirit of grace.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I'll take my KJB over your opinion everyday.

It's not my opinion. It's the lexical meanings from Erasmus' text in Greek. The foundation for your KJV.

"Your" KJB agrees with me, not you. You don't know what it's translated from. The recipient language doesn't determine the meaning of the donor language.

You're needlessly and ignorantly obtuse. Indoctrinated.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I've no need to twist or consult languages

You do it constantly. It's called English. English is a language, and you're demanding that English determines the meaning for the Greek (and Hebrew) inspired text.

The very foundation for your KJV is Greek. You twist and consult a language alright. English. You use it to destroy the actual meaning of the text that gave you the KJV.

I don't even know how to read, speak or write.

Obviously.

I have all scripture.

No, you have a lanugage that you've used to define scripture yourself.

SaulToPaul 2

You do it constantly. It's called English. English is a language, and you're demanding that English determines the meaning for the Greek (and Hebrew) inspired text.

The very foundation for your KJV is Greek. You twist and consult a language alright. English. You use it to destroy the actual meaning of the text that gave you the KJV.

Obviously.

No, you have a lanugage that you've used to define scripture yourself.

Have you considered publishing your own version in English?