ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

john w

Hall of Fame
Faith includes admitting you remain a sinner and you are now willing to repent and confess your sins to Christ.

What sin/sins? The Lord Jesus Christ died for every last one of them. Of course, you reject the good news, and spam your bad news. You commit sins, that you don't even know you've committed, wicked one, so to whom do you tthink you're kidding? Certainly not the LORD God.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
He won't tell us how his hypostasis was ontologically saved.

I've asked 4 times.

Yeah, and it's a bit hard to keep up.

After 28 years of life and ministry as a professing Beliver, at 35 I trusted Christ while reading through Hebrews and searching for the truth of the Gospel that the law had hidden from me all my life.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yes! Anyone who tries to make it hard is a sssssssssssssnake.

The scriptures are not difficult to understand; they are deep.

Romans 11:33

MADists do not seem to hunger or thirst for the deeper things of God's Word.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
That's what we have. Is God's arm shortened by that?

No. And it's not all we have. We have more easy-to-use language resources than someone could ever even catalog.

There's no excuse for not knowing what Greek words mean and installing erroneous or incomplete English concepts instead.

It's what I had to do. Now I know what scripture says instead of my own vague replacement English presuppositions.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I don't think he can remember what he said, so he pulls a Nang and makes stuff up as he goes along. Since he can redefine what words mean, he can do that. Simple.

You're the one who constantly presents your own definition of every word you use, just like most MADs (and others).