ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

dreadknought

GM, look closely............... my LORD is YHWH, bathed in X's blood.... you do the math. You portray me differently, online, there will be costs. Yes, cost is the term in theology...... it's only fair you pay.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM, look closely............... my LORD is YHWH, bathed in X's blood.... you do the math. You portray me differently, online, there will be costs. Yes, cost is the term in theology...... it's only fair you pay.

Too bad what you just said is, so cryptic? Someone might
have understood it and explained it to the rest of us?

Soul47

Children, why are you argueing with one another. Did not Jesus rebuke the desciples for argueing over who is the greatest amoung them.

Seek to be in good stead with God. Rather than expending time and energy in trying to out-do each other, seek Him and His righteousness and all things benificial will be added unto you.

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Mat 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Soul47

heir

TOL Subscriber
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
not written to anyone in the dispensation of the grace of God

heir

TOL Subscriber
Children, why are you argueing with one another. Did not Jesus rebuke the desciples for argueing over who is the greatest amoung them.

Seek to be in good stead with God. Rather than expending time and energy in trying to out-do each other, seek Him and His righteousness and all things benificial will be added unto you.

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Mat 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Soul47
1 Timothy 4:16 KJV, 2 Timothy 4:2-5 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
Mat 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
Mat 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
vs.

Ephesians 4:32 KJV

Because of your rebellion against rightly dividing the word of truth, you can't believe both mean exactly what they say, as they say it and to whom. You have to choose to believe one and throw out the other. And as we can see from your post, you cling to Matthew and throw out Ephesians.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The right hand of fellowship because they all preached the same gospel of grace.

Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
LA Lost would have us to believe that the Lord was dispensing grace (as in without the law) here:

Matthew 23:1-3 KJV

:nono:

The risen Lord Jesus Christ chose an apostle for that (Romans 11:13 KJV, 1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-12 KJV)!

musterion

That's too bad, Johnny . . . what are you going to do on Judgment Day without an Advocate representing you before God?

Here once again you deny the Gospel of the grace of God. This is why prolonged, serious conversation with you has never been possible.