My Ignored List

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How? Do you think Jesus saves based on how sincere you are even if you are 100 percent sincerely wrong and not following Him?

If i named a rock in my backyard Jesus, worshiped it and twisted scriptures enough to support my beliefs, do you think i would be granted salvation, especially if spent day in and out trying to lead others to do the same? (leading others astray)

Added the last paragraph

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Anti-Trinitarians possess the spirit of anti-Christ and must be opposed by any true and faithful Christian.

You Calvinists have spirit of demon. that is anti-Christ.

You don't even know true Christians don't persecute anyone. You have been persecuting Jesus' followers following traditional RCC corrupt doctrines.

That's what Pharisees did too. They claimed God's people and persecuted Jesus and His followers.

Jesus is the Lord, not Calvin nor your man-made doctrines.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You Calvinists have spirit of demon. that is anti-Christ.

You don't even know true Christians don't persecute anyone. You have been persecuting Jesus' followers following traditional RCC corrupt doctrines.

That's what Pharisees did too. They claimed God's people and persecuted Jesus and His followers.

Jesus is the Lord, not Calvin nor your man-made doctrines.

Bah . . .

JosephR

How? Do you think Jesus saves based on how sincere you are even if you are 100 percent sincerely wrong and not following Him?

If i named a rock in my backyard Jesus, worshiped it and twisted scriptures enough to support my beliefs, do you think i would be granted salvation, especially if spent day in and out trying to lead others to do the same? (leading others astray)

but this is clearly not the case.... this whole trinity thing.. there are many scriptures to support both sides.. none to support a rock...

Jesus said Father..

God said "THIS IS MY SON,IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED"

you dont see how it could be hard to not see her view but still love the same God you do?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
For he that is not against us is on our part.

is this true?

yes when Jesus is stating the who they are and knew that they were teaching truth.

Teaching a false Jesus and a false gospel is deadly.

Galatians 1:8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

meshak teaches a different Jesus and a different gospel unto salvation.

There is only one.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
but this is clearly not the case.... this whole trinity thing.. there are many scriptures to support both sides.. none to support a rock...

Jesus said Father..

you dont see how it could be hard to not see her view but still love the same God you do?

Impossible . . . The One True God Has revealed Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

To deny or oppose this Scriptural revelation is to deny God.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Jesus said Father..

meshak denies more than the trinity - muslims love allah and call him the same god we worship and they are sincere about it, they are not saved. Muslims call Jesus messiah, but their Jesus is not the real Jesus. Theirs is the rock in my backyard, an idol, a counterfeit.

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You are only lip servers. Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

Your fruit has been vicious and militant.

You guys are just mouth. Talk the talk.

Genuine sons of God must oppose and reveal counterfeits.

You are a fake Meshak. God commands you repent and believe in the God of the Scriptures.