My Ignored List

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Christians require grace because we're fallible. Put a fallible zealot into a position of physical power and it's a recipe for disaster. Paul was persecuting Christians out of a love of God. It's a thing to keep in mind.

Okay. I knew a Methodist minister who passed recently and he radiated the peace of a long, meaningful and passionate walk with God.

I'm not here to attack or defend Calvinism. I'd rather speak to and of the unmerited grace given us by God and the gratitude and spirit that should flow from that.

Ok, blessings.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
We might differ over the how, of late, but no, I don't have any problem with people defending themselves. It's the sort who go around telling other Christians they are or aren't in the Body as though they'd been appointed the task that I think do more harm than they ever will good, both as it impacts the Body and in the secondary witness that provides those outside of the faith looking on.

Your indignation is understood, but is the alternative any better? Is it right or faithful to the gospel of Jesus Christ, for any to give universal assurance, that all is well, and offer spiritual peace where there is no peace, to unrepentant souls who need to hear the command to repent of sins and false beliefs?

IOW's isn't it God's wisdom to commission His own, to separate truth from error, and who will they prove to be, but those who testify to the saving grace of God?

Somebody must discern and preach the truths of God . . . Why not the saved, faithful, confessional, and educated sons of God?

I truly will always remain suspect of any opposition against believers confessing the Savior of God, who witness to and proclaim the Holy Scriptures of God.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Calvin is held high by many main streamers, especially by Calvinists.

And he persecuted non-trins which is clearly did not show Christian behavior.

There are some faithful ones, not just passive followers like most of us, I call them noble ones.

Calvin was extremely vicious one. It is just remarkable that so many follow him. Calvinism is an excellent example of corrupt faith.

Anti-Trinitarians possess the spirit of anti-Christ and must be opposed by any true and faithful Christian.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If I had the faith of Meshak.. wrong or right in her doctrine,,id be better off.

How? Do you think Jesus saves based on how sincere you are even if you are 100 percent sincerely wrong and not following Him?

If i named a rock in my backyard Jesus, worshiped it and twisted scriptures enough to support my beliefs, do you think i would be granted salvation, especially if spent day in and out trying to lead others to do the same? (leading others astray)

Last edited:

JosephR

But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

thats why