My Ignored List

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Possible? Perhaps, but only insofar as one hasn't read the rest of their Bible.

Triune isn't mob mentality, we all use the same scriptures that show we are convinced of this truth.

Not only that, we aren't on one of their unitarian boards. "THEY" are making it a salvation issue by bring up the contention and purposefully fighting with us. What does scripture say for one who would come to a board only to fight with every other member?

See where we are coming from Joe?

Trinitarians made up trinity doctrine to persecute faithful servants.

Jesus did not teach it. You worship your doctrines, not Jesus.

Lon

The define where I am
Joe, if you are one, you aren't fighting about it on TOL. That's an excellent sign!
speak for the owner of what defines a Christian on this web site please
Denver Bible is Triune in doctrine. Does that mean you have to be triune to be here? :nono: not at all, but it does mean something to us and we Triune believers do think it can become a salvation issue when someone is stubborn, willful, arrogant, and outside of fellowship of a bible-believing church.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak is so filled with hatred towards the military, main stream churches, and
people who believe in the Trinity that, she's become totally, intellectually
myopic
when it comes to truth! She's focused on her hatred and can't
see the Forrest for the trees!

You call anti-military hatred? So what is pro-military who kill their enemy?

You brain works opposite.

JosephR

Possible? Perhaps, but only insofar as one hasn't read the rest of their Bible.

Triune isn't mob mentality, we all use the same scriptures that show we are convinced of this truth.

Not only that, we aren't on one of their unitarian boards. "THEY" are making it a salvation issue by bring up the contention and purposefully fighting with us. What does scripture say for one who would come to a board only to fight with every other member?

See where we are coming from Joe?

Let me be less hostile about my question.. I assumed Christians believed in the God of Seth, Enoch and Abraham.

And looked forward to the Messiah that Isiah promised.

I do see where you are coming from if I signed a page that said to be a Christian you must believe in the trinity and that Jesus is God holy Spirit and so forth.

She claims Jesus as her Lord, as do I

Now all the rest I see as denominational differences.. when to get baptized and so on..

How can one proclaim there salvation on the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and not be your sister or brother?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Break this verse down please and tell us who you think each of the bolded shown is:

Matthew 3:16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

Lon

I don't care what "Meshak" says about this. Use scripture, be convincing, make a cogent argument. I dont' really care for mindless and mean-spirited accusations, Meshak. :nono:

I'm not yelling at JW's on their website. You are yelling at us on our's.

If you love them, go be with them. There is no point in hating us in and out of each day. Why do it? Why?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Joe, if you are one, you aren't fighting about it on TOL. That's an excellent sign!
Denver Bible is Triune in doctrine. Does that mean you have to be triune to be here? :nono: not at all, but it does mean something to us and we Triune believers do think it can become a salvation issue when someone is stubborn, willful, arrogant, and outside of fellowship of a bible-believing church.

Yes, your hatred against non-trin is based on envious of faithful followers.

Number will not constitute Christianity.

Christianity is not democracy.

You claim to be a teacher and don't know the basic of Christianity.

Christianity is not about trinity. It is all about being faithful to Jesus with action.

Your Lord is not Jesus, it is your man-made doctrines.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The real one, no, a false one yes, Paul warned about it, and all the cults show it true.
I'm sure that's true...but I can't believe that any man who earnestly seeks and desires God will fail to find him. Because if not, if God would allow that then nothing can be certain and no man is assured of more than his own hope...that's too bleak for me.

I think there's a lot of non salvific dogma that clutters the landscape and divides the faithful. I'm sure some of it is important and I'm confident that if I manage to get any of that wrong along the way Christ will correct me, either in this world or the next.

Mostly I'm interested in spreading the compassion and joy and abundance I've been given through no merit of my own. The more I think about it, the more I contemplate the cross the more I'm driven toward that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't care what "Meshak" says about this. Use scripture, be convincing, make a cogent argument. I dont' really care for mindless and mean-spirited accusations, Meshak. :nono:

I'm not yelling at JW's on their website. You are yelling at us on our's.

If you love them, go be with them. There is no point in hating us in and out of each day. Why do it? Why?

True!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Let me be less hostile about my question.. I assumed Christians believed in the God of Seth, Enoch and Abraham.

And looked forward to the Messiah that Isiah promised.

I do see where you are coming from if I signed a page that said to be a Christian you must believe in the trinity and that Jesus is God holy Spirit and so forth.

She claims Jesus as her Lord, as do I

Now all the rest I see as denominational differences.. when to get baptized and so on..

How can one proclaim there salvation on the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and not be your sister or brother?

Because she denies the divinity of Jesus Christ.

Simply giving Him lip service by calling Him "Lord, Lord" does not excuse her denying Him His Godhood.

Lon

Read more scripture Joseph. Paul said to put some out of fellowship for the evil deeds and wicked doctrines. John's epistles (1, 2, 3 John) were written concerning heretics who denied Jesus came in the flesh.

So, I don't judge them, they judge themselves. However, coming to a board such as this, and fighting with the rest of us is a good reason to shun such a person. Their contentious fighting nature causes friction and unrest. Now, you can ask Meshak if I ever have been mean to her on TOL. I have not. I simply get tired of being yelled at in every thread by her about being triune, being an orthodox christian, and believing we should protect one another. She will be yelling at me about these 3 things if she is her 10 years from now.

Read my interactions with her. I have been kind and have turned kindness toward her insults. She doesn't like that I have her on ignore, but I simply can't handle being yelled at day in and day out for being a 'mainstream' (orthodox) Christian, for being Triune (Trinitarian) and for wanting to protect others in the body of Christ (pro protection). I'm tired of it. She's been here 3 years about and these are the only 3 things she is concerned about and her delivery is to yell at us about it in every thread.

JosephR

How can someone who claims He rose from the Dead.. preached in Hell for 3 days,,healed the sick raised the Dead not claim divinity?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, your hatred against non-trin is based on envious of faithful followers.

Number will not constitute Christianity.

Christianity is not democracy.

You claim to be a teacher and don't know the basic of Christianity.

Christianity is not about trinity. It is all about being faithful to Jesus with action.

Your Lord is not Jesus, it is your man-made doctrines.

Silly woman!

JosephR

Read more scripture Joseph. Paul said to put some out of fellowship for the evil deeds and wicked doctrines. John's epistles (1, 2, 3 John) were written concerning heretics who denied Jesus came in the flesh.

So, I don't judge them, they judge themselves. However, coming to a board such as this, and fighting with the rest of us is a good reason to shun such a person. Their contentious fighting nature causes friction and unrest. Now, you can ask Meshak if I ever have been mean to her on TOL. I have not. I simply get tired of being yelled at in every thread by her about being triune, being an orthodox christian, and believing we should protect one another. She will be yelling at me about these 3 things if she is her 10 years from now.

Well... the thing is.. I feel to protect her but your points are right,,she attacks viciously..I dont know what to do or say about it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You call anti-military hatred? So what is pro-military who kill their enemy?

You brain works opposite.

You can be anti military all day long as that is a personal conviction, but to teach that someone who isnt - isnt saved and that Jesus has something against soldiers, is a total lie.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
How can someone who claims He rose from the Dead.. preached in Hell for 3 days,,healed the sick raised the Dead not claim divinity?

By simply denying Christ is equal to the Father in His Person.

Despite his powers exhibited, anti-Christs claim Jesus was only a created mortal and subservient to God.