My Ignored List

journey

I know you haven't got one so it doesn't matter.

You assume too much, and I could care less about your judgment. I would be deeply concerned if you approved of me. In the meantime, I'll be in total control of what, when, and where I post. You're a very difficult person to tolerate, but I'm trying to manage.

Truster

You assume too much, and I could care less about your judgment. I would be deeply concerned if you approved of me. In the meantime, I'll be in total control of what, when, and where I post. You're a very difficult person to tolerate, but I'm trying to manage.

There is no fellowship between us. We cannot both be right. I know my salvation to be sound and secure. If you have a single ounce of common sense as opposed to wisdom that you so obviously lack you would listen for a change.

journey

There is no fellowship between us. We cannot both be right. I know my salvation to be sound and secure. If you have a single ounce of common sense as opposed to wisdom that you so obviously lack you would listen for a change.

You're right about your first two sentences. I have doubts about your third sentence. Your fourth sentence doesn't make a lot of sense, but I assume you're saying that I'm not paying enough attention to your superior words of wisdom. I'll simply say that I don't think your words are anything special, and I really don't care what you have to say. By the way, I have 100% assurance in my Salvation. I have daily fellowship with Jesus Christ - my Lord and Saviour forever.

It's your pride that gets in the way of most fellowship that you might have had, and that's a shame. Most folks just won't bow down to you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're right about your first two sentences. I have doubts about your third sentence. Your fourth sentence doesn't make a lot of sense, but I assume you're saying that I'm not paying enough attention to your superior words of wisdom. I'll simply say that I don't think your words are anything special, and I really don't care what you have to say. By the way, I have 100% assurance in my Salvation. I have daily fellowship with Jesus Christ - my Lord and Saviour forever.

It's your pride that gets in the way of most fellowship that you might have had, and that's a shame. Most folks just won't bow down to you.

Good post!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

He'd be wasting his time listening to you, Truster!

IMJerusha

There's something I would like to post to all here. Being a Christian is all that means anything in life...in death. What we have in Yeshua is freedom. It's not freedom to sin; to be hateful towards one another, dragging Yeshua and His name in the dirt. It's freedom to love, to love God in obedience in return for the Grace He has lavished on us in the Gift of His Son, Yeshua and freedom to love one another. Yeshua died that I might have this freedom to love and I don't intend to waste His sacrifice.

Truster, you put me on ignore. That reflects on your relationship with God, not mine. I'm responsible for my relationship with God. You are responsible for yours.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
There's something I would like to post to all here. Being a Christian is all that means anything in life...in death. What we have in Yeshua is freedom. It's not freedom to sin; to be hateful towards one another, dragging Yeshua and His name in the dirt. It's freedom to love, to love God in obedience in return for the Grace He has lavished on us in the Gift of His Son, Yeshua and freedom to love one another. Yeshua died that I might have this freedom to love and I don't intend to waste His sacrifice.

Truster, you put me on ignore. That reflects on your relationship with God, not mine. I'm responsible for my relationship with God. You are responsible for yours.

Lol another one goes down!!

IMJerusha

Lol another one goes down!!

Why is that humorous to you?

"Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord; Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy. If you, Lord, kept a record of sins, Lord, who could stand? But with you there is forgiveness, so that we can, with reverence, serve you. I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning." Psalm 130:1-5
God save me from a hardened heart.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

"Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord; Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy. If you, Lord, kept a record of sins, Lord, who could stand? But with you there is forgiveness, so that we can, with reverence, serve you. I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning." Psalm 130:1-5

Because its so asinine

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Don't you realize he would never do these things in person?

We get away with it online - hilarious

Truster

Don't you realize he would never do these things in person?

We get away with it online - hilarious

I act exactly the same face to face as I am on here. If someone is in error I tell them. If they are granted repentance great. If not I ignore them or rather they ignore me.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matthew 7:6 KJV Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

That isn't very "christlike" of you.

:plain: