My Ignored List

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes He did. Non elect =enemies? Means? Loving non elect.

Anything else is ungodliness

Is this loving the enemy?

6 Now when they had gone through the island[a] to Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew whose name was Bar-Jesus, 7 who was with the proconsul, Sergius Paulus, an intelligent man. This man called for Barnabas and Saul and sought to hear the word of God. 8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so his name is translated) withstood them, seeking to turn the proconsul away from the faith. 9 Then Saul, who also is called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him 10 and said, “O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord?

journey

Blah, blah, blah.

One last chance to give your testimony.

For the last time, I don't do anything at your command or request.

Matthew 7:6 KJV Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Matthew 7:6 ECB GIVING, ASKING, SEEKING, AND KNOCKING
Neither give the holy to the hounds
nor cast you your pearls in front of swine;
lest ever they trample them at their feet
and turn and rip you apart.

Truster

For the last time, I don't do anything at your command or request.

Matthew 7:6 KJV Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Matthew 7:6 ECB GIVING, ASKING, SEEKING, AND KNOCKING
Neither give the holy to the hounds
nor cast you your pearls in front of swine;
lest ever they trample them at their feet
and turn and rip you apart.

It's the scripture that commands you to always be prepared to give a reason….

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

That scripture is about giving a defense for believing to non believers.

I love it when you claim to be so learned, yet post something that couldn't be more out of context for your claim.

Please continue.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
So, you want my testimony? OK.

I was born knowing God. I knew God before I could read or even understand spoken words. I did not need Scripture and I certainly did not need to make any declaration for both could add nothing to the presence of God in my life.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

I was born knowing God. I knew God before I could read or even understand spoken words. I did not need Scripture and I certainly did not need to make any declaration for both could add nothing to the presence of God in my life.

I think truster can help this

Truster

The whole of the Jewish nation knew Yah Veh, but when Messiah spoke with Nicodemus it was explained that something else was required. That something else required a new birth from above and unless you have experienced that you are not saved. You are just religious and not as strict as old Nic.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The whole of the Jewish nation knew Yah Veh, but when Messiah spoke with Nicodemus it was explained that something else was required. That something else required a new birth from above and unless you have experienced that you are not saved. You are just religious and not as strict as old Nic.

Thank you for demonstrating why you want peoples testimonies. So you can critique them like we have been saying. Good job :thumb:

Lon

I know you haven't got one so it doesn't matter.
:doh:

IOW
Truster said:
Give me your testimony so I can judge and trample it. I don't really care about it, I just want to scrutinize it and decide what is wrong with it. All over TOL I'm judging because I'm a judge and that's what I do.

As soon as I see you STOP trampling pearls in the pig pen, I will stop deeming you unworthy of pearls. Fair enough? The purpose of my testimony is not for Testor Truster to use for wrongful purposes. Being read and 'give on demand' aren't the same thing. If we have anything that is a pearl, it is sure what God gives us and our testimony one very large pearl.

Thank you for demonstrating why you want peoples testimonies. So you can critique them like we have been saying. Good job :thumb:

No kidding

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm waiting for you to give him yours hehe

hell-michigan.jpg

Does that answer the question :)

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes my birth was indeed just as Jesus explained. It was being born again. It is really very simple. Don't overlook John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

If you did not come down from heaven you have zero chance of returning there. It is right there in Scripture for you to read and understand. But as I told you above I did not need Scripture to inform me. You, however, seem to rely on it. If so then you can not disregard John 3:13.

Lon

Truster,

Please pay attention:

I was born knowing God.

What do you mean? I can't even remember until I was 3 and that only because it was horrific. My next memories were when I was 4 and oddly I only remember 4 things. How were you born knowing God, Eeset? Any scripture that you are thinking of when you say that? Help me understand born knowing God, I've never heard anybody say that before. Maybe I just don't get out much, but please explain and thank you in advance.

I knew God before I could read or even understand spoken words.
I thought faith came by hearing and hearing the Word of God? Not only that, it is hard for me to grasp because I don't remember anything before I understood words. :jawdrop:

I did not need Scripture
Then do you now? I've never heard anybody say this before. How can someone know God without hearing/reading His words? :idunno:

and I certainly did not need to make any declaration for both could add nothing to the presence of God in my life.

Wait, 'both' what? Scripture and? This isn't enough information for me to process it. Forgive me, but I'm very much glued to God's word for discerning what anyone is saying and so I have to compare your testimony to it and find verification for what you are saying in it.

So, I'm trying to understand your testimony and/but I'm also trying to get your message from it. What is it you wanted to share it for? What is it supposed to do? What would I do with it in my life? I'm a little late to be 'just born' this way so what do I do? It doesn't exactly look like a salvation story (testimony) as I've seen in the past. Is anything the same as other's you've read? What is different?

Yes my birth was indeed just as Jesus explained.
Verses? You mean John 3:13? I think this is applied only to Jesus. Were you a spirit being prior to your incarnation? Pre-existent? What are you saying? You don't by chance happen to be Mormon?

It was being born again. It is really very simple.
Which? Born the first time was born-again or were you alluding all along to your rebirth and not your birth at all and I just missed it?

Don't overlook John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."
So we are seated with Him in the heavenlies, but can you say this in a way that is more commonly understood amongst us. It isn't exactly venacular I'm used to. Please and thank you.

If you did not come down from heaven you have zero chance of returning there.
Well, for Him, again, for us, for the first time, right? I think this could have been said a little less confusing "if" I'm actually catching on to what you mean.

It is right there in Scripture for you to read and understand.
Er, but you didn't come to know Him this way, or am I missing something. This part is confusing.

But as I told you above I did not need Scripture to inform me. You, however, seem to rely on it.
Yes, yes I am and yes I do! I'm terrified that you don't!

I pray you are being cryptic here because this sounds completely neurotic. I'll leave the ball in your court at the moment and hope some of this comes to light. There are all kinds of red flags going off that I believe God specifically gave to the Body of Christ, especially a need for His word.

If so then you can not disregard John 3:13.
All orthodox believers believe scripture levels the playing field and normalizes and standardizes our relationship with Christ. Without it the Hindu and the Muslim and Satanist have exactly the same testimony we do -based on subjectivity. This is why if we testify of ourselves, our testimony is invalid. It must be accompanied by, actualized by, authenticated by God and His word is the standard for measure. A testimony without God's testimony (His word) is invalid and personally subjective.

Truster, have I dishonored Y'shua with my response? :nono: not at all. You don't have to make hasty judgements to honor Him. We can be polite and still get the point across.

I pray you learn at least something from your tenure here on TOL.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yes my birth was indeed just as Jesus explained. It was being born again. It is really very simple. Don't overlook John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

If you did not come down from heaven you have zero chance of returning there. It is right there in Scripture for you to read and understand. But as I told you above I did not need Scripture to inform me. You, however, seem to rely on it. If so then you can not disregard John 3:13.

You might want to give some consideration of a post I made earlier . . .

Truster

What Messiah was doing there is confirming His omnipresence.